PDA

View Full Version : promising week until..

ep-unit
06-09-2010, 12:34 AM
So i got a few parts im waiting for and i just recieved my 04-05 jdm front bumper, i checked my tracking on my lip which i was waiting for too and it came today but only to be the wrong fitment, its suppose to be a 04-05 mugen lip but it was fitment for 02-05 usdm. :mcry:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj49/ep-unit/GetAttachmentaspx.jpg
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj49/ep-unit/mugenlipwill1.jpg

no way this will fit..:mcry:

Sucka
06-09-2010, 12:36 AM
damn that sucks i know how you feel man.

ep-unit
06-09-2010, 12:40 AM
Fml............

Chromium4500
06-09-2010, 12:41 AM
fyl.............

Andrew
06-09-2010, 01:07 AM
damn dude i'm sorry, good luck on trying to get that worked out

usedep3
06-09-2010, 06:32 AM
who the frak did you buy this from? i hope it wasnt one of our vendors....

ep-unit
06-11-2010, 05:12 PM
problem is getting sorted out but now everything is gonna take longer now....

ep-unit
07-08-2010, 10:11 PM
bought a couple of stuff from William Chu (dochep3), stuff taking too long and my patients wearing thin and now his number/phone is cut off...anyone had problems with him or can help me get in touch with him plz help me out thanks

dohcep3
07-10-2010, 08:41 AM
... maybe you should read my email, why do you think i would run or something? THings are already sorted out. My phone was lost at work so i had it suspended for ONE DAY dude... Anyways, i helped you this one time and never again man. I get NOTHING but this, and i LOST money and and now got problems with VIS... I didnt want to ship the lip in the first place, and now this happened. But i had it taken care of have I not? i DIDNT cheat anybody and i would not cheat you I made NOTHING from the lip. PLus its VIS fault and not mine. Dude just patient man, I left work and school early JUST to get your things done. I havent had this happen to ANYONE on here . YOu were the only one i went the extra miles for -.- . Anyways, thanks for your time

shortstop
07-11-2010, 09:19 AM
... maybe you should read my email, why do you think i would run or something? THings are already sorted out. My phone was lost at work so i had it suspended for ONE DAY dude... Anyways, i helped you this one time and never again man. I get NOTHING but this, and i LOST money and and now got problems with VIS... I didnt want to ship the lip in the first place, and now this happened. But i had it taken care of have I not? i DIDNT cheat anybody and i would not cheat you I made NOTHING from the lip. PLus its VIS fault and not mine. Dude just patient man, I left work and school early JUST to get your things done. I havent had this happen to ANYONE on here . YOu were the only one i went the extra miles for -.- . Anyways, thanks for your time

shitty deal sounds like you did the right thing as a seller