PDA

View Full Version : EP3-R Recaro - lower seat rails

88crx
06-21-2010, 03:02 PM
Do any JDM companies (or other) make bolt in seat rails to lower the stock ep3 type r recaro seats?

Siborg
06-21-2010, 03:13 PM
my wedge rails have 3 diff levels on them. they are pretty low and I'm on the mid setting in front mounts and lowest on the rear ones.

88crx
06-21-2010, 03:40 PM
my wedge rails have 3 diff levels on them. they are pretty low and I'm on the mid setting in front mounts and lowest on the rear ones.

Oh rly..... wedge make rails that bolt up to the ep3-r seat?

Does it lower is quite a bit? I really only want it another inch or two.

Siborg
06-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Oh rly..... wedge make rails that bolt up to the ep3-r seat?

Does it lower is quite a bit? I really only want it another inch or two.yep thats what i have on mine, and they are probably 3/4 inch adjustments on each hole. With my rear mount being the lowest point i just barely clear my amp. I like them, good price dual sliders, my buddy just got them for his EK and on his Brides they seem hella low, but that's an ek.

LLH
06-21-2010, 04:15 PM
spoon, seeker, buddy club and feels make low postion rails, but i not 100% sure they fit on the recro seats.

http://www.tougedistribution.com/list/48/Interior+seatrails+Honda+EP3+

Jukka
06-21-2010, 04:38 PM
lilfx is running a set of Bride type-mo(i think) on his DC2R recaros. I'm pretty sure that the EP3R seats arent any different than any Recaro Speed seat except they came from factory with a factory fit bracket on them. Apparently the type-MO is the lowest or one of the lowest rails you can get for the seats. I would stay away from the wedge stuff though. I ran a set of sparco Torinos and wedge brackets in my 94 Celica GTS and even with the lowest setting, i was still too high up. I actually had to weld the adaptor to the slider to get it low enough to sit comfortably.