PDA

View Full Version : Welcome George Knighton

Mechanic
12-07-2002, 04:43 AM
George is new to the board. Sorry if I embarrassed you, George, but I was motivated by your recent, and not so recent, choices in automobiles.

Gentlemen, we have a real enthusiast among us. George just stole an Si from a northern Virginia dealer. (Permit me to quote him in part: "I bought my EP Si today for $16,000 even, in Virginia. It was just too good a deal to pass up." That, sir, is an understatement. Mine was two grand more at Brown's in Arlington. Now, if you tell us your Si is an '03, were gonna be pissed.)

But that alone would not be enough for me to urge a special welcome for George. He merits that because he time-trials an Acura Type R (complete w/pics at his webpage) and he owns a restored Mercedes 6.3. A classic MB. Very eclectic tastes. Sometime when it's slow I'll tell you my 6.3 story from the days I worked for Peter Gregg's Mercedes dealership in Jax. In the meantime, welcome George from the board's oldest (as in age) poster.

jaydub
12-07-2002, 10:48 AM
Welcome! :)

IceD out N CALI
12-07-2002, 11:00 AM
welcome

George Knighton
12-07-2002, 11:06 AM
Well, gee. That's very nice. Thanks! LOL...

My car is an '02, of course. There are still two white EP3's at the same dealer, and all they want is $16,000 each. (If anybody's looking.)

Eclectic. Yeah, that's me. My choices in friends are about as eclectic.

Thanks for the welcome.