PDA

View Full Version : Tuning for turbo with out KPRO

dahawkster
06-25-2010, 03:44 PM
first off im not trying to make my car fast and make crazy power and im not gonna buy kpro...
has anybody tuned there car for boost with a VAFC? i dont care about the timing (i know i should)and i no i cant control the vtec with the vafc but all i want is a good A/F ratio...i just wanna boost my car pretty much for the sound and look can anybody help me and dont bother telling me my shit is gonna blow cause i dont care if it does....

AUTiger
06-25-2010, 04:32 PM
well shit, if you have the money to waste to blow your shit up, send it my way.

But honestly, just buy a greddy turbo kit and use the e-manage that comes with it if you are so against k-pro. But if you're the ebay turbo kit type, good friggen luck tuning it with a vafc.

If all you want is the sound, then start practicing zzzzzzzzzzzzzt ccsshh and buy one of those intakes made to look like a front mount intercooler

/thread

AUTiger
06-25-2010, 04:40 PM
yeah, i'm an ass today, haha

but with the K series, you gotta pay to play, hell to even "look" the part you gotta spend $$$

lbk02si
06-25-2010, 04:50 PM
first off im not trying to make my car fast and make crazy power and im not gonna buy kpro...
has anybody tuned there car for boost with a VAFC? i dont care about the timing (i know i should)and i no i cant control the vtec with the vafc but all i want is a good A/F ratio...i just wanna boost my car pretty much for the sound and look can anybody help me and dont bother telling me my shit is gonna blow cause i dont care if it does....

:mrolleyes: let the flaming begin! lol! listen if it were really possible to do what you want don't you think EVERYONE on here would have done it by now!

There is cheap, fast, & reliable you can only have two of the three.

dobbs02si
06-25-2010, 08:04 PM

MANY will disagree with me, but you can pick up a Gaurdian red box for about 100 bucks. A self learning and tuning piggy back of timing and afr's. My 300whp a3 has lived for 5 years and 94k miles with it. No its not optimum for 600hp, but completely reliable at 300.

superchargedk20
06-25-2010, 11:36 PM
Run e manage and call it a day

sleepy ep3
06-26-2010, 07:52 PM
yeah, i'm an ass today, haha

but with the K series, you gotta pay to play, hell to even "look" the part you gotta spend $$$

No shit right? LOL I go for go over show anyday. No JDM = more turbo goodies= worse ass whoopins

Passenger
06-26-2010, 08:55 PM
This is a stupid thread

lbk02si
06-26-2010, 11:15 PM
This is a stupid thread

hell yea it is!

jeenyusss
06-27-2010, 09:39 AM
i just wanna boost my car pretty much for the sound and look can anybody help me and dont bother telling me my shit is gonna blow cause i dont care if it does....

can mods please just close this thread? I feel embarassed that it was ever created.

Draw7Seven
06-27-2010, 11:21 AM
Pics on Ephatch.com that make me happy get assigned as my desktop background.

Quotes on Ephatch.com that make me happy get added to my signature.

Congratulations on being added to my signature.

sleepy ep3
06-27-2010, 03:48 PM
No. Don't close it, let him speak. Please elaborate this excellent plan to boost your car without proper engine management. :bdie:

Civic5lug
06-28-2010, 07:06 PM
Waste of a thread. Blow your shit up then post pics to amuse us.....Thats a thread thats worthy

I'll have my popcorn ready :popcorn: