PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Up windows?

eptre
07-03-2010, 10:08 AM
What does it take to convert auto-down windows to auto up-down

sLiCk
07-03-2010, 11:27 AM
What do you mean? My ep has both auto up and down.

Mighty_Mouse_Ep
07-03-2010, 02:13 PM
02-03's only have auto down and 04-05's have auto up and down on the driver window

whatisthis
07-12-2010, 01:55 PM
alot more than it's worth. you'll have to get the regulator/motor assembly, the correct switches since the drivers door switches are the control module, and then you'll have to wire the pulser sensor for the auto up/auto-stop function. there's something else but i can't remember what. i don't think any of the connectors are the same either.

robzilla
08-09-2010, 11:16 PM
All you need to get is a DEI 530T window module. You will get one touch up and down for both windows. You can wire it to an alarm and it will roll up your windows when armed. I installed one in my EP3 and its great. I can also roll down the windows with my remote which is good for a black car in the summer even with window tint. The only thing you lose with adding this is the window lock button doesnt work any more. It could be fixed to work, but I havent done it.

ttttrigg3r
08-10-2010, 12:17 AM
All you need to get is a DEI 530T window module. You will get one touch up and down for both windows. You can wire it to an alarm and it will roll up your windows when armed. I installed one in my EP3 and its great. I can also roll down the windows with my remote which is good for a black car in the summer even with window tint. The only thing you lose with adding this is the window lock button doesnt work any more. It could be fixed to work, but I havent done it.

Aftermarket alarm? What if I have stock can it work with stock? I wouldn't mind losing window lock.

robzilla
08-11-2010, 02:37 AM
It's possible to work with stock. To roll up the windows when armed, it just needs a ground input. It could be tied into the stock key less entry I think. But I installed an aftermarket alarm with shock sensor and glass break audio sensor.

You don't need an alarm for this module, that's just a bonus. The module by it self will give you the one touch up and down of your windows witch is nice. I like to do a quick tap up and then have my hand back on the steering wheel. I have been asked before to get some pictures, but have been so busy this past year that I haven't had time to pull off my door panel and take pictures.