PDA

View Full Version : Audio problem

Onasty
07-03-2010, 08:08 PM
CHAD!! So i have a sony single din and alpine amp with rockford fosgate cap. Everything has been working amazing except for today and i juss need solutions for this problem for tomorrow.

Problem:
Cruising on the highway jamming and No Love by Eminem plays on the cd. I wanna bump so i turn the volume up and then everything plays very low as if i blew something. I checked the fuses in the amp and there good. When i turn on my device on it use to give me the option to adjust the treble bass and high all that good stuff, but now the only option i have is the sub. I can turn the volume up and all speakers are playing but the sound quality is similar to only one speaker playing. I have alpine type r so im positive those didnt blow. Any suggestions

Onasty
07-04-2010, 09:46 AM
think i blew my speakers..i have to push down on the speaker for it to work as soon as i let go goes back to little volume... any recommendations for speakers

gamma6
07-05-2010, 12:12 AM
think i blew my speakers..i have to push down on the speaker for it to work as soon as i let go goes back to little volume... any recommendations for speakers

i love my infinity kappa perfects... they r components and the tweeter fits in the stock spot with a lil modding... i got them off ebay for cheap compared to retail

Chad
07-05-2010, 05:20 PM
Problem:
Cruising on the highway jamming and No Love by Eminem plays on the cd. I wanna bump so i turn the volume up and then everything plays very low as if i blew something. I checked the fuses in the amp and there good. When i turn on my device on it use to give me the option to adjust the treble bass and high all that good stuff, but now the only option i have is the sub. I can turn the volume up and all speakers are playing but the sound quality is similar to only one speaker playing. I have alpine type r so im positive those didnt blow. Any suggestions

Under the faceplate there's a recessed reset button, write down your settings, reset the headunit, this will take it back to factory spec.

There's a possibility that you dropped the voltage too low and the headunit lost it's mind.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been partying my balls off.

Onasty
08-02-2010, 07:01 AM
So umm yea back speakers are blown so i need something to replace them with i was thinkin
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Kicker+-+KS+6-1/2%22+2-Way+Car+Speakers+with+Polypropylene+Cones+(Pair)/9892394.p?skuId=9892394&id=1218190731888