PDA

View Full Version : As Ephatchers upgrade, their loyalty to the site continues, lol......

MugenReplica
07-08-2010, 10:28 AM
Spotted this on a local forum and just had to share.:mbiggrin: I found the loyalty to the site, refreshing.

http://darkvibe.org/misc/subaru.jpg

widebodyeg
07-08-2010, 12:12 PM
nice to see that there is still some love even when they dont own a ep, this site is the best

Passenger
07-08-2010, 12:43 PM
yeeeeee!

Evil J
07-08-2010, 02:14 PM
This makes me feel guilty. I still drive the hatch but didn't come back here until I needed a new cat.:mconfused:

Honda_boy83
07-08-2010, 02:21 PM
I love this site! I will never leave unless we have a crash again and again :(

cronicEP
07-08-2010, 07:03 PM
i love this site, ain't no other like us...

tindrumstoo
07-08-2010, 07:20 PM
shows how well a successful forum can be more than just its main focus! were all becoming friends, aww how cute! haha. :gheyf:

03K20A3Si
07-08-2010, 07:58 PM
Ephatch is great when it's not in crash mode lol I'm still OG...rockin the EP :D

stealth
07-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Fuck yeah, I'm still here. Love this place.

itchy5
07-08-2010, 10:42 PM
ephatch for life!

johnkimble
07-08-2010, 10:50 PM
ephatch is tight but man, i don't know if i can do another crash. after all these years we've lost all the amazing posts and history.

02TWSI
07-08-2010, 10:59 PM
That's dope as hell, that person should totally come forward! BUT, ya the crashes blow :[

SinisterCivicSi
07-09-2010, 08:52 AM
ephatch is tight but man, i don't know if i can do another crash. after all these years we've lost all the amazing posts and history.

lol i dont know if i can either... lol

that pic is badass.... we need to put that on the main page. LOL

ShadowEP3
07-09-2010, 11:23 AM
whos car is that btw?

kenscivic
07-09-2010, 09:33 PM
I h8 the hatch.. Nah I got a soft spot for the ole mini mini vans and the site.. My best man at my wedding *in a week* is somebody from the site.

ImportCustomx
07-09-2010, 09:54 PM
i am OG member and sold my ep..occasionally lurked arouna dn dreamed about the ep again...then i bought the skunk2 ep..i plan on making major contributions to this forum..full of good people here

EPSU3
07-09-2010, 10:17 PM
I was picking up some brakes for the CRV today and I spotted an EP identical to mine in the parking lot. I've been away from my EP for a month now while on vacation and I was planning on selling it when I got back until I talked to this kid in the parking lot about his. I gave him some extra parts I had in my mom's basement and now I can't wait to get home to start it up and go for a spin. I took down the for sale ad immediately after.

03K20A3Si
07-10-2010, 01:16 AM
I was picking up some brakes for the CRV today and I spotted an EP identical to mine in the parking lot. I've been away from my EP for a month now while on vacation and I was planning on selling it when I got back until I talked to this kid in the parking lot about his. I gave him some extra parts I had in my mom's basement and now I can't wait to get home to start it up and go for a spin. I took down the for sale ad immediately after.

Good to hear :)

stealth
07-10-2010, 07:05 AM
when I see pics of my nbp ep I sometimes wish I had bought another one like I almost did. But then I see my spyder and am happy that I can drive that but hang out here still ;)

I do miss my ep though

SinisterCivicSi
07-12-2010, 06:37 AM
i am OG member and sold my ep..occasionally lurked arouna dn dreamed about the ep again...then i bought the skunk2 ep..i plan on making major contributions to this forum..full of good people here

i cant wait to see this car! we are glad your here buddy.

thats awesome - very nice of you to hook him up w/ some parts

socmex7
07-12-2010, 06:51 AM
i love this site too.. i just wish i could figure out why my ep doesn't start.. :mfrown:.

Passenger
07-12-2010, 08:09 AM
i love this site too.. i just wish i could figure out why my ep doesn't start.. :mfrown:.

put gas in it

tindrumstoo
07-12-2010, 08:32 PM
put gas in it

i had a 67 F100 that sat in my back yard for almost a year because i didnt know what was wrong with it... it was out of gas.. :frusty:

shortstop
07-13-2010, 02:52 PM
WERD!! Im still lurkin although I just recently got a TSX. Anyone wanna trade their ep for an eg fully built b20v b16 lsd tranny? Lol i miss my ep

musashi1219
07-13-2010, 05:55 PM
I only come here because of three people, Ken, John and myself. Other than that this place sucks, but not because everyone here sucks but because The 3 previously mentioned folks are just that badass.

I still drive that hatch, it's my beater but it still gets around.

shortstop
07-13-2010, 06:02 PM
I only come here because of three people, Ken, John and myself. Other than that this place sucks, but not because everyone here sucks but because The 3 previously mentioned folks are just that badass.

I still drive that hatch, it's my beater but it still gets around.

Who are you?

musashi1219
07-13-2010, 06:15 PM
Who are you?

More importantly, who are you? I fail to see the relevance of your question. Do I remind you of someone or are you simply inquiring to find out my real name? Again, if you could validate your question I would be more than happy to oblige.

shortstop
07-13-2010, 06:38 PM
More importantly, who are you? I fail to see the relevance of your question. Do I remind you of someone or are you simply inquiring to find out my real name? Again, if you could validate your question I would be more than happy to oblige.

:moon: Edgy are we? I posted that as a joke to your self claimed "badass" status :mrolleyes:

kenscivic
07-13-2010, 06:40 PM
That's musashi who used to have the most unique ep on this site Basically you just spoke to god

shortstop
07-13-2010, 06:41 PM
That's musashi who used to have the most unique ep on this site Basically you just spoke to god

I was told god drives an ls1

musashi1219
07-13-2010, 06:43 PM
:moon: Edgy are we? I posted that as a joke to your self claimed "badass" status :mrolleyes:

Your sarcasm fails! I am not edgy, I think those edgy kids with their sporty hair look like idiots. God drives a 6.0 liter all wheel drive not a gay LS-1 in a rw car. My badass status is not self proclaimed, it is a known fact. Thank you for playing

remember kids, sarcasm on the internet... it does not exist. There is no font for sarcasm.

-the kind of sarcasm

kenscivic
07-13-2010, 06:45 PM
I was told god drives an ls1

Probably drives a civic si.. tehe

shortstop
07-13-2010, 06:49 PM
Your sarcasm fails! I am not edgy, I think those edgy kids with their sporty hair look like idiots. God drives a 6.0 liter all wheel drive not a gay LS-1 in a rw car. My badass status is not self proclaimed, it is a known fact. Thank you for playing

remember kids, sarcasm on the internet... it does not exist. There is no font for sarcasm.

-the kind of sarcasm

Your comprehension fails. Yes, you are an internet badass...

Probably drives a civic si.. tehe

I second this

kenscivic
07-13-2010, 06:54 PM
You know it's still a civic right?

shortstop
07-13-2010, 06:56 PM
yes

:focus:

musashi1219
07-13-2010, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=shortstop;777148]Your comprehension fails. Yes, you are an internet badass...

Comprehension fails? How is this? You replied to my sarcasm with a very basic question and then claimed it as sarcasm. You in no way made an effort to put your question in context for anyone to infer that it was indeed sarcastic and then you say that MY comprehension fails? You sir are silly. I am not an internet badass, there is no such thing. I am a real life bad ass. You can ask Ken, his mother, and mugen replica. I have displayed multiple badassical traits several times which has given me a government certification of badass.

To answer your original question of who am I... My name is James and I am Ken's best man.

shortstop
07-13-2010, 07:06 PM
[QUOTE=shortstop;777155]

Comprehension fails? How is this? You replied to my sarcasm with a very basic question and then claimed it as sarcasm. You in no way made an effort to put your question in context for anyone to infer that it was indeed sarcastic and then you say that MY comprehension fails? You sir are silly. I am not an internet badass, there is no such thing. I am a real life bad ass. You can ask Ken, his mother, and mugen replica. I have displayed multiple badassical traits several times which has given me a government certification of badass.

To answer your original question of who am I... My name is James and I am Ken's best man.

Sounds good. I am Jay, just got rid of the ep but hope to be back into another one soon. Back to topic?

musashi1219
07-13-2010, 07:14 PM
I h8 the hatch.. Nah I got a soft spot for the ole mini mini vans and the site.. My best man at my wedding *in a week* is somebody from the site.
Hey Ken, I was going to drive the EP down to the wedding but I dont want some crazy guy to think it is yours and key the shit out of it again. Besides, I just finished fixing all the shit you broke... I dont want you to get mad and break it all again

kenscivic
07-14-2010, 09:19 PM
Hey Ken, I was going to drive the EP down to the wedding but I dont want some crazy guy to think it is yours and key the shit out of it again. Besides, I just finished fixing all the shit you broke... I dont want you to get mad and break it all again
Just throwing this out there: The ep would be an AWESOME wedding gift.

Ronnie
07-14-2010, 10:07 PM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/this-thread-sucks/1/Care-Map.jpg (http://www.funnyforumpics.com)

Back to the topic PLZ

03NorVa
07-15-2010, 11:04 AM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/this-thread-sucks/1/Care-Map.jpg (http://www.funnyforumpics.com)

Back to the topic PLZ

This ^^

flboricua101
07-15-2010, 12:03 PM
ill be soon have to get rid of my ep because of moving to p.r but ill get another one up there luv this site though

musashi1219
07-15-2010, 02:31 PM

Back to the topic PLZ

we are all over this topic... still rocking an EP as a beater and Ken is a former EP owner. Relax, its the fucking internet.

Heitzke
07-15-2010, 02:37 PM
we are all over this topic... Still rocking an ep as a beater and ken is a former ep owner. Relax, its the fucking internet.

the internet is serious business

66elwood99
07-17-2010, 06:39 AM
Congrats Ken on the wedding...

I met so many great people from this site.... damn I met Mary "Sinister" in the winter of 03 in a Maryland mall parking lot, and now it is the second longest relationship I ever had with a woman, No Golan not those "relations"