PDA

View Full Version : Review on Fuzion HRi?

White02CivicSi
07-12-2010, 02:57 AM
Anyone tried the Fuzion HRi all season tires tires and can give me any info on it. I was thinking about getting them because they are only about $86 each shipped. Thanks

RedSiBaron
07-12-2010, 09:06 AM
Anyone tried the Fuzion HRi all season tires tires and can give me any info on it. I was thinking about getting them because they are only about $86 each shipped. Thanks

ive heard these tires can be noisy and they wear out quick and the more they wear the harsher they get.

look into goodyear eagle GTs, i think i spent less then that installed and balanced and they are probably the nicest performance all seasons on the market

thisisagame24
07-12-2010, 10:48 AM
why not check on tire rack. every tire has reviews from people who bought them. you will get a lot more info about tires there then here

RedSiBaron
07-12-2010, 12:46 PM
why not check on tire rack. every tire has reviews from people who bought them. you will get a lot more info about tires there then here

shut up mike thats how i found out they suck :mangel:

you're giving away my knowledge

thisisagame24
07-12-2010, 01:17 PM
dont be pissed cuz you cant fool a non-newb

Kerby
07-12-2010, 01:39 PM
I currently have them on my EP3. I have no complaints. They are decent on dry and wet.
in regards to snow... when is a EP3 good on snow? seriously?!

I also have this tire on the Leggy. Wife loves them. Then again, AWD kinda helps.

cliff notes: if I were strap for cash and need tires like ASAP... I would buy again.

socmex7
07-12-2010, 02:10 PM
meh, you get what you pay for.

+1 on the Goodyear Eagle GT's. great customer reviews and from what i;ve seen then don't wear out super fast. i plan on putting them on my stockies for when i go u to the mountains in the winter.

2k3hatchie
07-13-2010, 07:33 AM
in regards to snow... when is a EP3 good on snow? seriously?!

When you've got snows, my car is a tank with General Altimax Artic's

Anywho, another +1 for Goodyear Eagle GT's 25K on mine and still going strong.