PDA

View Full Version : New guy

brandogill
07-12-2010, 09:55 PM
I bought an ep3 a few months ago and i love it. Big improvement from a 93 accord. So far the only engine work i have done is k&n typhoon intake. I'm waiting for my one year warranty to end before i put in more work. Other than that I have blue leds under front driver and passenger side, jensen radio, kenwood speakers in from and polk audio in back, 12in mtx thunder sub and a sony xplod amp (need to upgrade the amp). Hoping to tint my windows, paint my rims, put on a lip kit, and carbon fiber spoiler by the end of the summer.

nizmoluvep3
07-12-2010, 11:59 PM
welcome to epcrack

goldEp
07-13-2010, 09:18 PM
welcome..show the ride..

nizmoluvep3..i cant stop stairing at your avatar picture..nice.

brandogill
07-13-2010, 10:21 PM
Thanks im gonna put pics of the ride up as soon as i get it fixed.... had a little accident with a guard rail trying to avoid someone swerving into me

shanewdude
07-14-2010, 04:23 AM
:welcome: Sorry to hear about the guard rail, that must sting a little. Welcome to the 'hatch, dude!

brandogill
07-14-2010, 11:00 AM
yea its a set back. Theres so much i want to do with the car and not much money and this little accident is putting a dent in my pocket. I was looking for a thread on painting rims but i couldn't find anything. Does anyone know of a thread that would help?

username011
07-14-2010, 11:23 AM
I wouldnt paint youre rims.. I painted mine and they look fantastic and hold up to oils brake dust etc BUT it cost me A LOT of money and about a month to get it just right to get it to be like that and for what I paid I should have just put it towards new rims.. just my $0.02..

Most of the work is the prep work.. which is crucial if you want it to last.

ep3jd
07-17-2010, 04:57 PM
hell naw bro! paint that shit! i rattle canned my old wheels and they looked dope! but if you can find someone with a legit gun you should do 'em like that, just painted my girlfriend's integra ls webs taffetta white on her black EM1, looks sick!!!!!!

:wavey: welcome!