PDA

View Full Version : color schemes?

03NorVa
07-13-2010, 08:36 AM
My ep is ultra vivid blue,, and ima get the rims and exhaust powder coated....now I've got 2 schemes in mind... black rims with blue insets and lugs, black exhaust tip. Or.... neon green rims and exhaust tip... I personally think the green will be sick with the ultra vivid blue but I want a few opinions from fellow epers out there. Lmk what you think

Ep3some
07-13-2010, 01:42 PM
Seems like I have been seeing that neon green on rims a lot more recently in magazines. I guess subtle is going the way side for more "in your face" looks. True it would be pretty striking to have a green rims on a blue car and that is not a bad combo. I personally would go with your first plan of black rims with blue lugs. Not sure what exhaust you have but a black tip would look good on a blue car even if you have a larger piece like the S2 mega power and wanted to keep it "quiet". Just my thoughts. If you like attention, green up and go for it. Just post pics so we can see the final result.

shortstop
07-13-2010, 02:46 PM
i dont like the green, they look like shit

ImportCustomx
07-14-2010, 05:37 AM
do what you like man, dont let other people pick your path..you wouldnt let someone pick out your girl for you? some dude might like extra hefty 400+lb hoggers...and you dont.

pick what you like and run with it..have fun and proud of it

and the color is just vivid blue pearl unless you repainted your car or have some magical honda paint mod that made it ultra.

Rasy
07-14-2010, 10:07 AM
do what you like man, dont let other people pick your path..you wouldnt let someone pick out your girl for you? some dude might like extra hefty 400+lb hoggers...and you dont.

pick what you like and run with it..have fun and proud of it

and the color is just vivid blue pearl unless you repainted your car or have some magical honda paint mod that made it ultra.

Pretty much what he said. Even if you do outlandish body kits, it's still your ride and what you like. Don't let the internet forums, a smaller percentage of EP owners you'll meet in reality, dictate what you like and what.

03NorVa
07-15-2010, 07:03 AM
Preciate all the input fellas, and bout the blue, the title says ultra vivid blue... so idk if they were just comin up with somethin out thier ass or if the last owner got it repainted... lol

i think im gonna go with the green, cause i like the in your face hey my car is sexy as hell look... lmao