PDA

View Full Version : what exactly voids our warrenty?

ULTRAMANIA
12-08-2002, 07:59 PM
just like the title says.. what exactly voids our warrenties.. cause.. i'm planning on getting a grip of stuff done, like the basic bolt ons to internal mods, but i think i'm going to get all of this done before my 3 year 30000+ mile warrenty... any reply would be greatly apperciated.. thanks guys..

Beachya
12-08-2002, 08:37 PM
I was told that any work done to the engine (bolt ons) will void it, but there's supposed to be a loop hole with comptech products, that if honda puts it on for you the warranty stands. But please someone correct me b/c I have no clue about this and would also like to know.

d.

ULTRAMANIA
12-09-2002, 12:18 AM
mmmm thanks for the reply.. i kind of assumed that as well.. but is anyone for sure about this???? also what are some other things that voids our warrenty?

Glix2
12-09-2002, 12:22 AM
They have to prove that the bolt on / mod caused the warranty damage in order to not repare / void your warranty. There is a law but I can't remember the name right now. At any rate without an attorney your screwed because the dealer will just turn you away. With an attorney you can force them to do the work.