PDA

View Full Version : here we go first post

rabbitteeth
07-14-2010, 11:30 AM
hey everyone i'm from south ga, in the army and now stuck in west ga. i have a 02 si with big plans for it including turbo. right now it is stock except for 17" rims. first priorority is to clean it up as i have a huge dent in my rear bumper/shattered taillight. i suppose that is my first opportunity to work on the exterior though. does anyone know where you can get a stock rear bumper? the body kits are all ugly as hell, rather go with a lip kit. also, will the 04-05 oem taillights fit directly into a 02-03? that is probably a noob question but hopefully you will spare me one haha. im excited about finding this site!

Passenger
07-15-2010, 06:02 PM
hey everyone i'm from south ga, in the army and now stuck in west ga. i have a 02 si with big plans for it including turbo. right now it is stock except for 17" rims. first priorority is to clean it up as i have a huge dent in my rear bumper/shattered taillight. i suppose that is my first opportunity to work on the exterior though. does anyone know where you can get a stock rear bumper? the body kits are all ugly as hell, rather go with a lip kit. also, will the 04-05 oem taillights fit directly into a 02-03? that is probably a noob question but hopefully you will spare me one haha. im excited about finding this site!

Yeeee! Another GA folk on the board! :welcome: to the site.
Secondly, if you need certain parts like used bumpers and what not, post up a "WTB" (want to buy) thread in the WTB section and sometimes you'll get a response, sometimes not. If you need a passenger side taillight from a 02-03 I have one for you. If you need it or are interested and wanna meet somewhere PM me. 04-05 taillights don't work perfect with 02-03s, the sockets are different or something.. not sure abuot the connectors. Hope this helped some.

talonXracer
07-15-2010, 06:07 PM
Welcome to EPhatch!

And thanx for your service!

Passenger
07-15-2010, 06:09 PM
And thanx for your service!

Yeah, that too! :usa2:

sittinlow
07-15-2010, 06:11 PM
Whats ur MOS... It could be worse... Ft Hood blows...

K20wagon
07-15-2010, 07:42 PM
Welcome to Epcrack!