PDA

View Full Version : Painted my Front "H". Just the rear left.

ssvr6
12-08-2002, 10:36 PM
Here's the completed Gunmetal "H". I just need to pick up a new rear one, remove the current one, and on with the new.

http://www.quickvws.com/Si/H_Badge4.jpg

http://www.quickvws.com/Si/H_Badge5.jpg

I (of course) didn't have time to do my CAI due to super humid, damp weather here. I hope to do it next week...no later.

Steve

ssvr6
12-08-2002, 10:38 PM
BTW--Full details of the install and such can be seen on my site.

http://www.geocities.com/epcivicsi

Steve

golferjn
12-08-2002, 10:38 PM
wow, that looks really nice. good job man.:)

Suk02Si
12-09-2002, 04:23 AM
yeah man, that does look nice. Although I am pretty happy with my jdm H.

ssvr6
12-09-2002, 05:18 AM
Thanks guys!

I was seriously considering the JDM one, but for $8 in supplies and my time, this is WAY better!

;)

Steve

IceD out N CALI
12-09-2002, 04:07 PM
look'n good :)

ssvr6
12-18-2002, 12:11 PM
Front one is on (I'll take a pic when I get home). I just need to get the rear one and apply some paint!

Steve

CleanBlackSi02
12-24-2002, 07:29 PM
Lookin' good. ;) Let's see some pics on the car!

Pradamuimui
12-24-2002, 07:34 PM
Personally I think that you would have been better off if you would have bought 2 JDM red H badges!! Not to say that it looks bad....but I think that it really cheapens the look of ur car!!!

ssvr6
12-24-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Pradamuimui
Personally I think that you would have been better off if you would have bought 2 JDM red H badges!! Not to say that it looks bad....but I think that it really cheapens the look of ur car!!!

It doesn't make it look bad, just cheap? Huh?

In other words it looks good but cheap? I'm not spending $60 on a pair of Red badges. This looks just fine to me.

Steve

Pradamuimui
12-24-2002, 07:59 PM
I was just trying to tell you my opinion in a nice way...but as usual ur just a smart ass as usual. So heres my actual opinion!! It looks like CRAP!! If ur gonna be a friggin cheap ass with everything ur gonna do to ur car...well then ur gonna need to find another hobby!! The stock chrome badges looked A LOT BETTER then they do now. Also...how did you get the rear H badge to stick to ur car again?? After you take it off the adhesive is gone, so did you just re-attach it with some kind of your own adhesive and ghetto rig it???

ssvr6
12-24-2002, 08:59 PM
Uhh.. dumb ass, I'm buying a NEW STOCK H and painting it. Then I'll reattach it with the STOCK HONDA adhesive.

And I don't care what you say, you're just a friggin' tool anyway. I just can't wait to see the super dope fresh US Civic SiR.

:rolleyes:

Steve

civic hatch boi
12-25-2002, 12:44 AM
steve, dont listen to that fag. he thinks the ctr is coming with a 220hp engine hahaha.

Pradamuimui
12-25-2002, 03:08 AM
As far as Im concerned you can both kiss my ASS. After the SiR comes to the U.S.A. you can both kiss my ass again!! As far as SSRV6 gos...well ur just a DUMBASS...lets see what did you say?? Im gonna buy a new rear H badge stupid, and then Im gonna be retarted and spray paint it. So lets see, you will pay for a new H badge so you can spray paint it some gay ass color, but you wont buy the CTR H badges?? OK UR NO GAY OR ANYTHING!!! As far as Civic hatch HOMEBOY...I was trying to be helpful to all of you by letting you know the inside scoop. However you and ssrv6, and every other FCKING no it all on this site wanted to bash the hell out of me for saying that. I really dont care what any of you think, and in September I will be expecting my apology!!!

civic hatch boi
12-25-2002, 07:51 AM
hahaha.. remember prad's "reliable source?"... i asked him on AIM who it was. and he said.. "oh, i don't know him but it's a friend of my dealers. and my dealer never lies" hahhaahha what a dumbass... and he said the ctr(SiR) will be 220 HP.. which is funny because even the one in Japan is 200hp.. since when does US get the BETTER version? AND he said it'll be the same price as the Si. $19k. won't that totally eliminate the sells of the rsxS?. prad is a stupid young kid who doesn't think about anything.

dealer: hey prad, the ctr is coming.
prad: OMG im glad u told me, u never lie to me
dealer: yeah, my source told me.. he reads superstreet so he knows all the inside scoop
prad: great news! thanks!
dealer: no prob

since the Si (160hp)will still be 19k and the "SiR" (220hp)as u call it will be 19k.. which car do you think they'll pick ? ur a dumbass. get some common sense, then reply.

ssvr6
12-25-2002, 09:03 AM
Prad - I get a deal on OEM parts from the dealer. I'll most likely get the badge for free.

As for your "US SiR", I have a bridge to sell you REAL cheap.

Again...you're a tool...

Oh yeah, aren't people still waiting to see pics of your comptech exhaust? (Or do you not even have it?)

Steve