PDA

View Full Version : confused

jdmechelon
07-19-2010, 01:03 PM
my pictures wont load on the site anyone...and my post count has been at 57 posts for like three months now?? any answers to this

2k3hatchie
07-19-2010, 04:31 PM
Instead of uploading pictures to the site, try linking them through an image hosting site like photobucket.

jdmechelon
07-19-2010, 05:19 PM
Instead of uploading pictures to the site, try linking them through an image hosting site like photobucket.

i did... i use photobucket and everytime it just says photo upload failure... ive got the pics on the site...

2k3hatchie
07-19-2010, 07:14 PM
i did... i use photobucket and everytime it just says photo upload failure... ive got the pics on the site...

hmm, are you using direct link or IMG code? I've had that problem before when i tried using direct link and wrapping it with IMG code on EPHatch.

Passenger
07-20-2010, 12:03 AM
my pictures wont load on the site anyone...and my post count has been at 57 posts for like three months now?? any answers to this

He helped you with that other problem, this one might be because you're posting in certain parts of this forum that doesn't +1 to each post you make. Sports/Politics/Offtopic and some others like Video games and General car chat don't add to it either.