PDA

View Full Version : Want to be a site sponsor.

Jayn909
07-20-2010, 01:17 PM
I want to be a site sponsor so i dont get posts closed no more on me any body got the link please send me it thanks.

Onasty
07-20-2010, 01:20 PM
even if you are a site sponsor doesn't mean your post wont be closed...everyone gets the same treatment. If a thread is closed its for a reason not for fun.

shanewdude
07-20-2010, 01:29 PM
I want to be a site sponsor so i dont get posts closed no more on me any body got the link please send me it thanks.

CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO BECOME A SITE SPONSOR. (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/payments.php)

I think that is what you are looking for, let me know if it doesn't work for you! It takes a day or so for your status to be changed after you pay.

Yes, posts can still be locked or deleted if they violate the rules. As a site sponsor, however, you do not need to meet the post count to put up parts for sale or trade. Just make sure you read the stickied threads at the top of the classifieds forum... you need pics, most items need to be removed, no testing the waters threads etc. There are some other benefits to site sponsorship, too, like a section just for sponsors, and some occasional contests and prizes.

Good luck, and thanks for asking about becoming a site sponsor! :mcool: