PDA

View Full Version : Road kill = sad ep :-(

mugen03
07-21-2010, 12:51 PM
I wanted to see if any other ep's have had this issue and what did you do about it. Yesterday morning i was driving on a two lane highway going about 60 following another car, i was about to pass him when i see him swerve block me (so i thought) so i move back to our lane an BAM. I hit what looked like the biggest dog in world. Please dont call any animal rights activists it was already dead. i hit it going 60-65 and i felt like i jumped something rally style. im thankfull i didnt crash but first thing pops into my head is "OH SHIT MY CAR" . So I pull over to see the damage and there is a TINY crack at the bottom of my hfp lip nothing noticeable unless you know its there. so i look under the car and see my o2 sensor wires got knocked out. so i figured i will put them back in after work no biggie. well after work i go home an rinse the underbody of my car and then i get under there and OMG blood, guts, hair everywhere.... and the stench or burning hair now when i drive. so my question is has any of this happened to you guys if so what did you do to clean it and how long did the smell last?:mcry:

username011
07-21-2010, 12:56 PM
I hit a dog once in my EP and it smelled for only 2 days after several washings.. I wasnt so lucky about the damage part though..it destroyed my front bumper. I was so mad, the dog had tags on it and nobody was near trying to catch it, people just plain out dont care what happens to their dogs these days and figure "ill get a new one"

Where i live there is stray dogs all the time everywhere and they all routinely get run over or hit and its a big problem here and most of them have tags on them and up to date shots.

mugen03
07-21-2010, 01:02 PM
well i tried washing the bottom but that didnt work, i will probably try to put it up on jack stands and spray the crap out of it.

username011
07-21-2010, 01:04 PM
Wow..its really that bad? I think just driving youre car should get rid of whatever is there..the rocks,heat and over junk on the ground as you drive should get most of it off.

LLH
07-21-2010, 01:12 PM
no dogs yet. close call on a sheep the other day, and a million or so bugs all over the place, always:mrolleyes:

D3R1K
07-21-2010, 01:20 PM
Aw man that sucks. A girl at my school hit a deer a couple months ago and it flew into her windshield. There were blood and guts were everywhere in the car, and even on her. It was horrible.

mugen03
07-21-2010, 01:42 PM
no dogs yet. close call on a sheep the other day, and a million or so bugs all over the place, always:mrolleyes:

bugs LOL, least those things wont put a crack in the lip man

LLH
07-21-2010, 02:33 PM
No, but if you hit a mosquitos that has sucked blood.. well, you got human blood all over your windshield.. yummy :D

bandana2wycked
07-21-2010, 03:01 PM
better clean that shit up man, dont want it to slow you down if we run at the track! lol cant be an excuse if i walk your k24

SI in GA
07-21-2010, 03:18 PM
Well my friend hit a cat in a A4. We used a hanger, hard brush and bleach. Took a little over an hour to take apart the plastic under tray and clean it up.

ttttrigg3r
07-21-2010, 03:30 PM
No, but if you hit a mosquitos that has sucked blood.. well, you got human blood all over your windshield.. yummy :D

if you hit a mosquito that somehow sucked Alien blood, then you're screwed

LLH
07-21-2010, 03:42 PM
:mbiggrin:

ill take a pic tomorrow :P

soon 1@ night, off to the living room wathing some WWII documantary DVD :msmile:

omgheyitskenny
07-26-2010, 01:17 AM
I hit a 60pound ish dog going about 45mph. My grill is broken, my front bumper is dented, my hood is dented, my ac condensor is fucked, and now my ac does not work

sup_mario
07-26-2010, 03:44 AM
Sad to hear that, and sad to hear about the dog.http://imagecabin.info/images/index.php/fa65d32.gif

mugen03
07-26-2010, 06:38 AM
better clean that shit up man, dont want it to slow you down if we run at the track! lol cant be an excuse if i walk your k24

lol no excuse, my car will jsut be throwing bits of bacon at your car