PDA

View Full Version : Switch blade key for my 04 ep3?

tqk
07-22-2010, 11:59 AM
Saw a couple of post but they all don't make sense. Can anyone give me detailed step by step info on how to make a switch blade key for my 04 ep3. Is it possible to buy a blank ridgeline flip key and have them cut my key n I can just rip my original apart to install the chip and just reprogram the remote. I heard that the ridge line key remote can be reprogrammed to work on my 04 ep3. Read alot of post already n they just don't make sense. Any insight will be Appreciated!

Jayn909
07-22-2010, 07:45 PM
A Acura TSX or a few other switch blade keys will work no need to take ur chip out etc etc, if its a Honda OEM fob it should work, i did nothing to my mine just programed it to my Honda alarm believe me its not hard a Ridge line key im not sure of heres how to program ur remote fob http://www.wikihow.com/Program-Factory-Honda-Acura-Remote-Key-Fobs ohh and Honda will cut ur key some people say for free maybe i guess im not that good looking they usually charge $10.00 but make sure the width of the key fits ur original. Good Luck.