PDA

View Full Version : *-1FASTSI-* Championship White//Palm Beach, FL

Paulieep3
07-22-2010, 09:08 PM
Here's my Ep3. I bought it january 2006, with about 28000 miles on it. I had been through a lot with my ep3, blown motors, transmissions, tires, lots of tickets lots of races and a lot fun. My car deffinately got worse before it got better, at one point i did not even have an interior, everything was out except the dash and 2 front seats. Now im a lil older, and i take care of my stuff a lot better :msmile: and now the Chassis is pushin 160000 miles and she has never looked better, Like a Fine Wine.

I did the entire interior from thanksgiving 2009 to a few days into 2010. Everything was done by me and my father in his garage at his house. I worked all day and all night everyday. Eat, Sleep, Sh!t, Ep3. It was a lot of work but was deffinately worth it. I shaved down every single panel inside the car and repainted it. most of the pieces are a high gloss black, with championship white and milano red accents. During this time i was doing the interior i also did the outside. I fit a buddyclub2 fiberglass kit and repainted the car Championship White/Matte black 2-tone.

August 2010, I won my first trophy, Best import, at a show in Passaic, New Jersey. I also Swapped in a new Engine. The new setup was long awaited and im so happy to be rid of the a3 and on to bigger better things the k24 :mbiggrin: deffinately worth every dollar spent.:tehehyper:

ENGINE
K24a2
Rsx-s 6-spd trans
Competition Clutch and flywheel
K-pro
Aem Intake
RBC Manifold
P2R Fuel Rail and heat gaskets
Innovative Mounts
Hi-Tek Raceheader
Apex'i N1 Catback Exhaust
Optima Red Top

Exterior
Championship White/Matte Black 2-tone
Buddyclub2 Bodykit
Seibon Carbon fiber spoiler w/ brake light
Projector Headlights w/ 10k HID
20% tint

Interior
Shaved and Painted Panels
Red Carpet/headliner/door inserts
Rockford fosgate speakers n tweeter - (5x7 rear)
Pioneer avh4000 dvd double din
S2000 Start Button
custom shiftboot
Python Alarm

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes
Tein Flex full coilovers
Rsx-s front and rear brakes and 5lug
Rsx-s 16in matte black rims
205/45 kumho solus

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/Paulieep3/car/194.jpg
http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/Paulieep3/car/192.jpg
http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/Paulieep3/car/197.jpg
Most recent pics
http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/Paulieep3/car/engine.jpg
http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/Paulieep3/car/showw.jpg
http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/Paulieep3/car/show.jpg

02TWSI
07-22-2010, 09:16 PM
it's not my style but it's still very well done up.

RHCP0801
07-22-2010, 09:21 PM
interior is a bit much, exterior looks pretty good but not a fan of the body kit

johnkimble
07-22-2010, 09:35 PM
I remember your build -- did it on like winter break or something too, right?

Looks pretty good bro.

02TWSI
07-22-2010, 09:37 PM
did you do custom carpet, or is that CTR carpet?

Hasbro
07-22-2010, 10:14 PM
I like it if only because you had the balls to show some individual creativity. I remember the old thread, kudos to your dad, too.

goldEp
07-22-2010, 10:27 PM
mot bad..love the exterior..interior..i love the red carpet..

njpnoy05
07-23-2010, 06:28 AM
i want to see that headliner

POOPTOOTH
07-23-2010, 06:53 AM
Your build thread was great, car turned out nice!

My only suggestion would be to put the two similar wheels on the same side, so from side to side you have a different look. But again, its your car, so do what you want!

Paulieep3
07-30-2010, 08:38 AM
I remember your build -- did it on like winter break or something too, right?

Looks pretty good bro.

yea did it on winter break. started the day after thanksgiving 2009 and finished january 5th 2010, did the whole thing me n my dad. the motor build pics will be up soon also, u should check those out.

did you do custom carpet, or is that CTR carpet?

i ordered the carpet from acc or whatever its called and i didnt get the ctr carpet color i went with bright red.

Your build thread was great, car turned out nice!

My only suggestion would be to put the two similar wheels on the same side, so from side to side you have a different look. But again, its your car, so do what you want!

lol, look at the pic closer bro, the reason i got 2 different sets of rims on is because i only got the 5 lug swap on the rear rite now, i havent finished the new motor swap yet, when i do i can install the new hubs on the front and it will all match :) gimme 2 more weeks and the motor will be in and the rims will match. was justa temporary thing

i want to see that headliner

its polyester, i see you stay in north jerz, what part, im gonna be up there next week droppin my motor in and also got a show aug 15th. if u wanna check out the headliner or car, lmk, we can meet up or u can come by the show.

Paulieep3
08-14-2010, 03:47 PM
new engine is in, will update tonight with pics and mods :)

Paulieep3
08-25-2010, 10:59 AM
updated pics, and mods list, check it out. will post track times and dyno numbers once i go to track and get it tuned, was gonna go to track today but its crappy weather, so maybe next week.

Paulieep3
09-06-2010, 12:50 AM
So went to the track the other night and at the line my axhaust broke, the bolts on the header came loose and it fell apart, and my rubber exhaust hanger broke, so my exhaust was laying on the ground. it sux, ive gotten the header put back together and the exhaust remounted but now i wanna get some stronger bolts and some lockwashers when i put it back together.

Paulieep3
10-09-2010, 09:46 AM
where can i get a front sway bar to fit with this swap? the header hits the one stock one so its not on there

vicx52o
10-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Are you running an EM2 sway? Most K24 swapped user's go with that front sway to get around the height difference b/w a K20 and a K24.

Paulieep3
10-17-2010, 09:55 AM
Are you running an EM2 sway? Most K24 swapped user's go with that front sway to get around the height difference b/w a K20 and a K24.

no, i dont have that sway bar, how thick is it? i wanted to get something upgraded size for extra stability, but if thats my only option, ima have to go wit it.

heyvortek
10-17-2010, 10:16 AM
like the k24a2 swap. not a big fan of the bodykit but its different so i still like it. great job man

Paulieep3
10-18-2010, 07:04 AM
like the k24a2 swap. not a big fan of the bodykit but its different so i still like it. great job man

thanks, im goin to change the rear bumper, i dont like it, i wanna do a rear molded hfp lip

Paulieep3
10-23-2010, 02:28 PM
so i cracked my rear mount insert, i tried looking on the innovative website, but cant find where i can buy just one insert, any suggestions?