PDA

View Full Version : squeaking noise coming from clutch pedal.......need some helpers

EP3CHRiS
07-25-2010, 04:56 PM
Hey guys, just have a slight problem with my clutch pedal.....well, its not really a problem, but its more irritating then anything. every time i shift, i push the clutch pedal down and a squeak occurs....Every time i let off the clutch a little bit say to move up just a bit, the clutch pedal squeaks even louder and longer! the other day i put some grease around the back of the pedal just so it goes into the bushing there, and that worked a little bit.....but now its coming back.....any of you guys have this problem?? any thoughts on what i should do??? if i have to replace anything, it should just be the bushing rite??

Thanks guys,

RickEP3
07-25-2010, 05:07 PM
I believe you are the first to have this problem...ever :tehehyper:

check out some of these threads: http://www.ephatch.com/forum/search.php?searchid=98612

epdriv3r
07-25-2010, 06:09 PM
i had the same problem put some grease around the bushin and back of the break pedal joints and it went away... idk y it does it but makes no sense why it would...

civsirmt
07-25-2010, 06:56 PM
white lithium grease works best.

der3k
07-25-2010, 07:37 PM
My clutch pedal squeaked for months... Its annoying. Then one day it stopped, and hasnt done it in about 5 months.

sifrk32
07-25-2010, 07:38 PM
mine literally only squeaks when i have a chick in my car. and it is loud and long and embarrasing lol

Onasty
07-26-2010, 07:00 AM
i love my squeak it always come n goes

EP3CHRiS
07-26-2010, 04:48 PM
My clutch pedal squeaked for months... Its annoying. Then one day it stopped, and hasnt done it in about 5 months.

white lithium grease works best.

LOL, thats awesome, randomly stops for 5 months, lol,
Thanks, I've put white lithium grease on before to stop the squeaking, looks like ill just have to put more.

Thanks guys

ep3_2_envy
07-27-2010, 11:03 AM
i love my squeak it always come n goes

ha.! evertime somebody hears that, i tell them i made it squeak like that.. im just too lazy to fix it cause it comes and goes..