PDA

View Full Version : 06 Ralliart or 05 ep3

berto06
07-27-2010, 11:51 AM
Thinking about trading my 06 ralliart for a ep3. what you guys think good or no. help me out

mugen03
07-27-2010, 12:08 PM
do you already have an ep3 picked out? stock ep? any info at all? lol

berto06
07-27-2010, 12:10 PM
Come on I need some help anyone

berto06
07-27-2010, 12:11 PM
I saw a blk one from the pics I see exhaust and rims, if I could post pics from I will

ttttrigg3r
07-27-2010, 12:14 PM
Doesnt the Ralliart cost more than the ep3?

berto06
07-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Alfanos Torrington Hyundai
1446 East Main Street
Torrington CT, 06790
Phone: (866) 939-6828
http://dlrinventory.lotboys.com/dealer/modules/list.asp?did=1687&aid=1106&lst=u
*That's the dealer where is at I try to put pics but don't know how from my phone.
And yea it does coast more money but I'm tired of my car already

berto06
07-27-2010, 01:11 PM
I need help guys

johnkimble
07-27-2010, 01:13 PM
:shitfan:

cronicEP
07-27-2010, 01:15 PM
do it...

ttttrigg3r
07-27-2010, 01:19 PM
You might be disappointed in the drop in power. 11g might be too much to ask for that one but you can do the "it's not stock" argument to talk them down.

username011
07-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Definetly the EP, I really dont like ralliarts..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k9LCKVGsTM

ImportCustomx
07-27-2010, 01:24 PM
get a shitsubishi if youw ant to be fixing parts, breaking bolts etc..just like subaru...get some spikey hair and dc's too...think your cars faster than everyone else and become a douche.

or get a nice reliable Honda. something that will always be there for you as long as you put good products on it and properly. i hate the aftermarket stuff for mitsu etc...i had bad experience. i am on my 2nd ep and i say stick with honda. OEM parts are awesome..plenty of great parts companies out there. feel better having a honda.

people love stealing Honda's but in my area...anything with a turbo is being stolen. (ma,nh,nj.ny etc etc.)

berto06
07-27-2010, 01:28 PM
I'm on the way to the dealer right now, I got to see how much the offer me for my car

berto06
07-27-2010, 01:32 PM
This is my first none Honda car, I bought it after my dc4 got stolen

username011
07-27-2010, 01:32 PM
get a shitsubishi if youw ant to be fixing parts, breaking bolts etc..just like subaru...

Uh... My Honda has been in the shop x5 times as much as my Subaru...

Plus Subarus are made in Japan.. our EPs are made in the UK..

Strife
07-27-2010, 01:54 PM
get a shitsubishi if youw ant to be fixing parts, breaking bolts etc..just like subaru...get some spikey hair and dc's too...think your cars faster than everyone else and become a douche.

or get a nice reliable Honda. something that will always be there for you as long as you put good products on it and properly. i hate the aftermarket stuff for mitsu etc...i had bad experience. i am on my 2nd ep and i say stick with honda. OEM parts are awesome..plenty of great parts companies out there. feel better having a honda.

people love stealing Honda's but in my area...anything with a turbo is being stolen. (ma,nh,nj.ny etc etc.)

No offense, man. But other than a few select Honda tuning companies who really put effort into their R&D, Honda gets shit on for quality aftermarket parts. Subaru and Mitsubishi actually make REAL sports cars, Honda doesn't even make the S2000 anymore.

If you really want to get into talking shit about who owns what cars then Honda isn't the team to get behind. I've never been involved in a car scene with a larger base of ignorant, thieving children in my life. I never see anyone in a Subaru, Toyota, Mitsubishi or any other car for that matter thumping shitty reggaeton, weaving in and out of traffic and over all acting like a giant douche bag.

Sure, any douche can own any car if they really want to. But to try and say that Honda has a mature and grown up scene is the biggest joke in the world.

johnkimble
07-27-2010, 01:58 PM
you traitor, Strife

Heitzke
07-27-2010, 02:47 PM
you traitor, Strife

Damn you Strife for leaving this underpowered, awkward looking, economy car!

berto06
07-27-2010, 02:50 PM
Ok just got back from the dealer, I guess the owner of the dealer let his son drive home or where ever e drove it and got in to a car accident, the car is goin to need a new driver side fender a bumper and the drivers
Door it's fcked up 2,

LeeStrange
07-27-2010, 02:58 PM
You might be disappointed in the drop in power. 11g might be too much to ask for that one but you can do the "it's not stock" argument to talk them down.

Eh? 06 Mitsu Ralliart's had around 160 HP, too.

bandana2wycked
07-27-2010, 03:10 PM
i like ralliarts they have some torque to them but def love my ep3 more. lancers are much easier to work on compared to the ep

ImportCustomx
07-28-2010, 05:16 AM
No offense, man. But other than a few select Honda tuning companies who really put effort into their R&D, Honda gets shit on for quality aftermarket parts. Subaru and Mitsubishi actually make REAL sports cars, Honda doesn't even make the S2000 anymore.

If you really want to get into talking shit about who owns what cars then Honda isn't the team to get behind. I've never been involved in a car scene with a larger base of ignorant, thieving children in my life. I never see anyone in a Subaru, Toyota, Mitsubishi or any other car for that matter thumping shitty reggaeton, weaving in and out of traffic and over all acting like a giant douche bag.

Sure, any douche can own any car if they really want to. But to try and say that Honda has a mature and grown up scene is the biggest joke in the world.

haha...you must own a subie... everyone has the awd turbo envy.

Honda long term is a better choice.

its called my opinion..your entitled to yours and im entitled to mine. my wife just bought a 2010 wrx...im not impressed...okay car..just not 30k nice.

keyboard ninja's can say im wrong all they want becuase they traded their ep3 for a wrx and a blow off valve...you guys are entitled to your opinions too...

help this kid figure out if he wants a vinyld up mitsu or a econobox hampster

emsep
07-28-2010, 12:01 PM
keep the ep3, lancer looks ugly.

T_Virus
07-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Get something else...have you test drove any other EP3 yet? It is not what you think. You should really research more and if your okay with it then go ahead and choose the EP3 but I would look for a 04 if looking into reflash.

Strife
07-28-2010, 01:00 PM
haha...you must own a subie... everyone has the awd turbo envy.

Honda long term is a better choice.

its called my opinion..your entitled to yours and im entitled to mine. my wife just bought a 2010 wrx...im not impressed...okay car..just not 30k nice.

keyboard ninja's can say im wrong all they want becuase they traded their ep3 for a wrx and a blow off valve...you guys are entitled to your opinions too...

help this kid figure out if he wants a vinyld up mitsu or a econobox hampster

Don't get me wrong, I bought a WRX but I loved my EP3 just as much. I still love Honda as much as I did when I owned one, I've just been growing more and more sick of the Honda owners in my area. I don't know about where you live, but around here Honda owners act like children.

berto06
07-28-2010, 04:19 PM
No I haven't test drive any other ep, are the
05 better than the 05

sleepy ep3
07-28-2010, 06:35 PM
Uh... My Honda has been in the shop x5 times as much as my Subaru...

Plus Subarus are made in Japan.. our EPs are made in the UK..

Yeah that messed me up when I first saw where they were made. My ep3 has been in the shop a bunch too, but that's what happens when you start adding on power adders. Shit breaks.

Johnny
07-28-2010, 06:52 PM
The Ep will be more of a reliable car. Not saying the Ralliart aren't reliable. Also, the Ralliart isn't the best handling car even comparing it to the Ep. If it was an Evo, it would be a different story. You'll enjoy the Ep more. All around funner and better car overall. If you have kids, that might change the picture. Not sure how many miles on your Ralliart or how many miles on the Ep and how they were treated also depends on what you go for.

What ever you get or stay with, the most important thing is have fun.

Johnny
07-28-2010, 06:58 PM
No offense, Subaru and Mitsubishi actually make REAL sports cars,

No offense but Subaru and Mitsubishi actually don't make sports cars.

username011
07-28-2010, 07:22 PM
they dont make "sports cars" but they do make cars that are way more suitable to racing and beating "fast" cars than our under powered and FWD Si's.( even a Type-R doesnt match up even the slightest to the JDM EVO's and STIs.(USA got the SLOWEST EVO and STI)

Even when it came to the NSX.. Id say if I was going to build a fast car for the race track.. Id go with an EVO over an over priced NSX..sorry.

But after owning my EP and Subaru..Subarus are definetly better built cars.. I know Hondas are very reliable but they just arent up to par with Subaru,.. Maybe the JDM equivalents but we didnt get those.

02TWSI
07-28-2010, 10:14 PM
I lol'd at subaru and mitsubishi sports cars.

NSX, S2000...sports cars...
STi, Evo....sports sedans...

small margin of difference, but the extra 2 doors, and extra weight are felt on the track stock for stock.

Back to lancer vs ep though, I'd sell your ralliart in a heartbeat and own one of these cars.

kprocivic
07-28-2010, 10:24 PM
ralliart's are cool. ep's are cool i guess which one is economically better for you. both are kinda slow... so i guess it's also if you prefer a hatch over sedan. boobaru's are just as good as hondas for the record if taken care of.

berto06
07-29-2010, 07:29 AM
Does anyone know any other dealers that have any ep

username011
07-29-2010, 07:47 AM
ebay has some.. like 2. lol