PDA

View Full Version : I want to kill them

Si Death
08-01-2010, 01:21 PM
I had to stay in to work yesterday but when I came out in the hot afternoon sun ready to enjoy my day,

Saw eggs splattered along my driver side baked into the frickin paint.

I rarely get angry but got damn,

I will kill whoever did this.

Sucka
08-01-2010, 01:47 PM
damn that sucks! I usually park where people can't see my car.

username011
08-01-2010, 02:00 PM
That is just how it is.. the more things you do to your car..the more haters that will emerge and target you..I hate them too but eh..what can u do......

Si Death
08-01-2010, 02:08 PM
That is just how it is.. the more things you do to your car..the more haters that will emerge and target you..I hate them too but eh..what can u do......

uhh kill them?

ShadowEP3
08-01-2010, 05:40 PM
That is just how it is.. the more things you do to your car..the more haters that will emerge and target you..I hate them too but eh..what can u legally do......

:mangel:

BaLisTek
08-01-2010, 05:59 PM
secretly kill them =)

ttttrigg3r
08-01-2010, 06:07 PM
stick a knife in their mouth and say "why so jealous!"

Tougeep3
08-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Castration is the way to go on this one, of course you could step it up by making the asshat eat what you remove...

I whole-heartedly believe there is a special place in hell for people who fuck with other peoples cars. Just hope I get to run it.

superchargedk20
08-01-2010, 06:45 PM
get a beater and keep ep in garage. works for me

ttttrigg3r
08-01-2010, 07:35 PM
wait what hapens when egg sits on the car? is it especially bad for paint?

Tougeep3
08-01-2010, 09:17 PM
"Egg White
The egg white (also referred to as the albumen) is made up of 15 percent of proteins. Its main purpose is to protect the yolk while providing nutrients to the embryo. Because of its protective composition, egg whites are used for several purposes, including waterproof glue, so it's easy to understand how this part of the egg can dry and then stick to the surface of car paint. If it is not dealt with quickly, it can become extremely difficult to remove from the surface of the car without wet sanding and repainting the damaged area.
Egg Yolk
The egg yolk is suspended inside the egg by the egg white. The yolk contains fatty acids and is responsible for the fat, cholesterol and most of the calories found in an egg. Egg yolk was once used to make paint because of its natural ability to harden and stick to almost any surface. The chemical composition of the egg yolk will eat through clear coat on the surface of car paint--in addition to staining the paint--if not removed from the surface of the paint immediately.
Egg Shell
Egg shells break relatively easily, and when thrown at high velocity, the shells will shatter into sharp shards. The shards of the shells can cause superficial scratches to the surface of the protective clear coat on a car and, in some cases, penetrate the clear coat, scratching the paint."

Tougeep3
08-01-2010, 09:19 PM
get a beater and keep ep in garage. works for me

Shouldn't have to...

VIZHUNZ02SI
08-01-2010, 09:36 PM
cut them fools with a rusty ass razor blade and squeez fresh lemon juice on them bitches

Onasty
08-01-2010, 09:43 PM
damn wats going on with the vandalism nowadays

trippy
08-01-2010, 09:50 PM
uhh kill them?

would u put your life in jail becuase of eggs ? LOL be funny shit if u did..but i feel u my car got keyed when i first got it

sleepy ep3
08-01-2010, 09:53 PM
If it was me, I would find out who did it, find our where they live, and wait for them in the living room, with their family tied up. Rig an electronic device to the door locks of the house so that when they see you in the living room, stained in blood, brandishing the 12 gauge shotgun,:tape2: they are trapped in the house, with only you and their guilty conscious to talk to.:tape::shocked:

But thats just me. I have over 15,000 invested in my EP, not including the cost of the car. They would pay.:help:

superchargedk20
08-01-2010, 11:06 PM
Shouldn't have to...

people also "shouldnt" egg his car

NyCSnEaK
08-02-2010, 06:05 AM
Hey hatchers don't be so quick to the draw! OP who was the last broad you shacked up with? ; ) Just a thought...

DRP967
08-02-2010, 06:34 AM
That sucks OP, i know the feeling.

I believe they will get what they deserve.

Tougeep3
08-02-2010, 06:38 AM
people also "shouldnt" egg his car

if that was for spelling I'm pretty sure I'm right..
dictionary.reference.com: should (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/should)

and yeah that was kinda the point I was making. You shouldn't have to park in a garage and buy a junker so people don't mess with your car..

Si Death
08-02-2010, 11:49 AM
right, if ppl "shouldnt" egg cars, then I "shouldnt" have to get a beater.

Si Death
08-02-2010, 11:51 AM
So i went away at it with some bug and tar,

right where the egg hit, the shells did chip alot of paint away and there is a big spider-webby thing

and the clearcoat is pretty junky. Baking eggs on my car paint under the California sun *sigh*
Time to look around for a paintjob blergh

johnkimble
08-02-2010, 12:02 PM
damn. bummer dude. I had to have the side of my car repainted because of eggs... not because of it stripping my clear or discoloring my paint -- but because of how hard they threw them at my car.

chodes.

superchargedk20
08-02-2010, 03:51 PM
if that was for spelling I'm pretty sure I'm right..
dictionary.reference.com: should (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/should)

and yeah that was kinda the point I was making. You shouldn't have to park in a garage and buy a junker so people don't mess with your car..

THe point im makin is people are gona be dicks and its gona continue to happen. For what his paint job is gona cost he couldve bought a nice crapper ( paid 300 for my beater and had it for 2 yrs with normal wear and tear issues). People will continue to be assholes. His car got egged at work right? Well once he spends however much it costs to get it painted and then it gets parked outside at his job again and the retards pass by again and see brand new paint what u think is gona happen?

People will continue to be asshole and kids will always be kids. U wana spend thousands on rims and front lips and power adders but then wont take the neccessary steps to make sure no one messes with ur investment, well then enjoy spending more thousands on unessesary repairs like this one.

Si Death
08-02-2010, 04:49 PM
THe point im makin is people are gona be dicks and its gona continue to happen. For what his paint job is gona cost he couldve bought a nice crapper ( paid 300 for my beater and had it for 2 yrs with normal wear and tear issues). People will continue to be assholes. His car got egged at work right? Well once he spends however much it costs to get it painted and then it gets parked outside at his job again and the retards pass by again and see brand new paint what u think is gona happen?

People will continue to be asshole and kids will always be kids. U wana spend thousands on rims and front lips and power adders but then wont take the neccessary steps to make sure no one messes with ur investment, well then enjoy spending more thousands on unessesary repairs like this one.

you're right

Im gonna buy some guns

trippy
08-02-2010, 05:32 PM
LOL this tread is becomming pretty funny to me

eurosteez
08-04-2010, 12:51 PM
Hey hatchers don't be so quick to the draw! OP who was the last broad you shacked up with? ; ) Just a thought...

I concur...or maybe your car is loud? might be pissing some neighbors off....or theyre jealous ford focus owners
Hope you find em and give those bastards their come-upance

RedSiBaron
08-04-2010, 01:26 PM
shit in their mailbox

Payback424
08-04-2010, 01:55 PM
i would say bury the them up till their necks and duck tape a waterhose to there mouths and just turn it on blast watch there heads blw up...or like homeboy said rusty razir and throw alchohol instead...

STP03BlueSI
08-04-2010, 03:00 PM
I wanted to kill the fuck that keyed my car...they keyed so hard went thru the vinyl I had.