PDA

View Full Version : someone please help me

javi2002whitesi
12-09-2002, 09:02 PM
wutsup guys. i have eibach sportlines on my ep. ive had them for like 2 or 3 months no problems but recently i started to notice a weird noise coming from the passengers rear suspension. it makes the noise when i go over a speed bump or little dips on the road at slow speeds. its not a clank its more like a creak kind of like when u squeeze a raquetball. anyways please give me some info. should i take it to the dealer. will they not fix it cuz i have aftermarket springs. HELP ME!!!

THANX

HKS HI POWER SYSTEM ON ORDER
INJEN CAI
eibach sportline springs

sicivic2002
12-10-2002, 02:59 AM
Are you sure you have the right springs? When I first went to get my sportlines installed they installed the wrong springs. But I had a ton of noise right away. Anyways do you still have the box? And if you do check the part number. It should be something like 4.5640.

Silvershadow
12-10-2002, 03:27 AM
BLown shock?(I hope not),Did instructions mention anything about trimming the Shock bump stops?Or springs not seated properly?

javi2002whitesi
12-10-2002, 03:32 AM
yeah theyre the right springs the instructions say part #4.5640 and about the bumpstop i dunno i had a local performance shop install them for me. I have an apointment for wednesday at 10 hopefully they can fix what is wrong. I went today and they took the spring apart and redid it and the noise got quieter but i can still here it over speed bumps. im kinda worried since the car only has 5k miles on it.

Silvershadow
12-11-2002, 02:25 AM
Check d thread "Neuspeed and sound" 4 poss. answers.
---Silvershadow--->

civic hatch boi
12-11-2002, 02:45 AM
if u're hearing creaks.. then all u need is grease.. unlike my problem. i get clanks and clunks and knocks and wut nots hahaha. i dont' think u should worry too much. :) just grease it up