PDA

View Full Version : I'm the new guy!

SSMcivicEP3
08-05-2010, 10:52 AM
Hi everyone! My name is Rob. I just got my "new" EP3 back in November. I bought it with 119,000 miles on it. I needed a daily driver for my job which is a 50 mile commute each way and my Jeep only gets about 15 mpg.

My first car was a '97 Civic EX EJ8. I bought my Jeep in '04 when my civic was totaled in an accident. I've been out of the import scene for a bit, but I wouldn't consider myself a noob by any means.

I've been looking for a good forum to jump on and share my car with and to get help when I need it. I can't wait to start some mods on my car. So far all I've done is swap out the halogen headlights for some HID's.

Looking forward to being a part of the forum!

http://www.robertjarrell.com/admin/pic_hosting/new_ep3.jpg

hondaguy92129
08-05-2010, 11:00 AM
sweet man! SSM all the way haha :mbiggrin:

What are you looking to get out of the car with the mods? More power? Better handling? Looks? EVERYTHING? haha

FoReVaPmP
08-05-2010, 11:07 AM
That is a CLEAN 02-03 ep3!!!..... :msmile:

:welcome: Make sure you keep your eye on the Classifieds section.....

SSMcivicEP3
08-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Thanks Forevapmp! Nice avatar! SSM is definitely the way to go! My old '97 civic was VSM (vogue silver metallic) which was basically EXACTLY the same color! I bought the Jeep used, and just happened to come across it, of course it was silver! I think it's destiny! Ha ha.

I bought the EP to be my daily driver, and I've already got the itch! Definitely going to be puttin' some work into it. I'm sure I'll hit all areas of the car, power, handling, looks, etc. Feels good to be back in the Honda scene. The Jeep world is just as intense as the import market, and I was pretty into that for the past few years.

PatrickJamesYu
08-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Yeauhhh SSM!

Nice car man, I dig the jeep alot too
make sure you update us along the way as you do your mods!