PDA

View Full Version : LEAVING SKUNK2. Thanks EPHATCH!

JIYAKKU
08-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Well,

It's official. After almost 3 1/2 years I am leaving my position as Operations Manager at Skunk2 Racing for an Administrative position in healthcare. With that I will be selling the EP shortly after I settle into my new position as my job requires PR with neighboring hospital's staff (Going to lunch and throwing Doctors in the back seat of a lowered stiff ride EP3 probably won't work out too well :mbiggrin: ).

I also wanted to give a shout of "Thanks" to all the people I have met and become friends with over the years both local and far (Not going to name any names in case I forget someone but you know who you are). Also, I will most likely not be as actively involved on the forum since it will no longer be part of my job like it was at Skunk2.

If you have any inquiries about anything related to Skunk2 please contact the sales team at sales@skunk2.com. They are a team of great guys and will be more than happy to help you out with whatever you need.

My only regret was that I was not able to put together an EP3 Dyno Meet and be around to see the release of the Kraftwerks Rotrex Kit (though both are still not an impossible act).

Thanks again guys (and gals)!

Jack Querequincia
Operations Manager
Skunk2 Racing

Passenger
08-05-2010, 10:21 PM
Sucks, I really liked havign a big brand like Skunk2 on our forums. Congratulations on your new career. You probably have the coolest resume of anyone I know lol.

PatrickJamesYu
08-05-2010, 10:39 PM
will we still have an skunk2 rep on ephatch? :'(

Have fun on with the new path!
Any Ideas for the new ride?
somethin' VIP? hahaha

johnkimble
08-05-2010, 10:55 PM
damn man, glad to hear your are moving on to bigger and better.

in other news, i am looking for a job in marketing haha

Kerby
08-06-2010, 05:09 AM
is that widebody up for sale?

ImportCustomx
08-06-2010, 05:24 AM
really kerby? dudes leaving and its a huge bummer and you ask if the non existant black widebodied ep is for sale :forehead:

take it easy Jack. awesome meeting you and thanks for all the help. good luck and congrats on the new life!

Kerby
08-06-2010, 05:42 AM
really kerby? dudes leaving and its a huge bummer and you ask if the non existant black widebodied ep is for sale :forehead:
take it easy Jack. awesome meeting you and thanks for all the help. good luck and congrats on the new life!

somebody had to do it. I love that widebody.
It really sucks that this economy is taking such a toll on the street scene. Customers pockets are being stretched to the limit these days and it's getting rare to have some extra money to spend on parts.
Really sad to see a Pioneer leave. I hope you stick around and poke your head in epcrack to say high and/or share some how-to wisdom.
But unlike the car scene, people are always sick and need medicine. That's a field where the recession or depression can't sink it's teeth into.
Good Luck in your future endevours. We gonna miss you.

MugenReplica
08-06-2010, 05:59 AM
Sad to see you leave the community. All good things eventually come to an end and a new job is definitely something to celebrate. Congrats on the new job!!

somebody had to do it. I love that widebody.
It really sucks that this economy is taking such a toll on the street scene. Customers pockets are being stretched to the limit these days and it's getting rare to have some extra money to spend on parts.
Really sad to see a Pioneer leave. I hope you stick around and poke your head in epcrack to say high and/or share some how-to wisdom.
But unlike the car scene, people are always sick and need medicine. That's a field where the recession or depression can't sink it's teeth into.
Good Luck in your future endevours. We gonna miss you.

The 2003 Skunk2 Tracy Sports Ep3 ran into a wall long ago and has since been parted out. It's dead and gone unfortunately.

Kerby
08-06-2010, 07:58 AM
The 2003 Skunk2 Tracy Sports Ep3 ran into a wall long ago and has since been parted out. It's dead and gone unfortunately.

ahh... this I did not know. That would explain a lot then.
Thanks for sharing. :)

JIYAKKU
08-06-2010, 08:11 AM
Thanks for all the support guys. Unfortunately I am the last EP3 owner at Skunk2 (At one point there were 4 Ep3s here counting the white one we just sold to Jimmy) so unfortunately there will not be as much Skunk2 Manufacturer representation here on ephatch. We still have some of our sponsored guys here like MoonSi and what not but other than that... :mfrown: . Nevertheless, the EP3 will always be my favorite Civic.

Peace out guys!

SinisterCivicSi
08-06-2010, 08:31 AM
best of luck Jack, it was good working with you. you will love the healthcare field... i am in the dental aspect of it, since 1996 - i cant imagine doing anything else. take care. hope to still see you around on the forums.

BeaterEP
08-07-2010, 12:01 PM
We haven't chatted much (or at all LOL) but from my lurkin' I've seen you active with all sorts of peeps looking for help and info.
Good luck to you, and tell the S2 guys not to forget `bout us Hatchers completely!!!

SkareKrow
08-07-2010, 04:42 PM
We haven't chatted much (or at all LOL) but from my lurkin' I've seen you active with all sorts of peeps looking for help and info.
Good luck to you, and tell the S2 guys not to forget `bout us Hatchers completely!!!

I agree with that 8~) Hell I live about 3 miles away from the skunk2 warehouse in Norco! If you ever need an ep3 to get sponsored. I'm all for it if you let the SK2 Guys know that would be great. PM if anything 8~)