PDA

View Full Version : New EP3 owner in IL

JCM
08-10-2010, 07:56 PM
4404Just picked up a 02 SSM EP3 today! It's already got JRSC, KPro, RSX-S 6 speed. Setup really nice. Could use some TLC but all the engine work and tuning was done by a really good shop in the area. In fact shop owner put me on to it. Missed on a K24 swapped SSM a few weeks ago but I was hooked after driving it and this one kind of fell in my lap. I've been driving a 96 DB8 Integra GSR for the last eight years but it was time for a change. Number 2 son took that one to college. Right now I need to address the exhaust cause the wife hates it! Basically a straight pipe with Vibrant muffler. No cat and no resonator. I coasted in to the neighborhood so the neighbors wouldn't flip out! Any suggestions? Had a Apexi Worldsport on the teg (two in fact) and I'd like something about that db level. I'll keep lurking and learning from the site.

FoReVaPmP
08-11-2010, 05:53 AM
:welcome: and I'm gonna need moar pics of your car....

I think I know whos' it was!.... :msmile:

JCM
08-11-2010, 02:38 PM
That pic was from my Android. I'll shoot and post more once it's detailed. Thing that sucks is that title is being sent from the bank that held the note so I can't tag the car yet. Attracts some attention so driving without tags is kind of out. Did the guy you know live in the Cal City area?

tunner2307
08-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Welcome! Next Ep3 owner in Chicago...Cool ;)