PDA

View Full Version : 3" KTeller Exhaust Piping

insomniaEP
08-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Just a quick question...i am ordering a piping kit from kteller and was wondering...basically i am in the midle of a turbo build, and am getting a custom 3" downpipe and exhaust made and wasnt sure if i should order the piping kit for our cars or an rsx...my only reason for the dilema is i was wondering how much longer is the midpipe section on the rsx exhaust than ours? (for those who have used one and modded it to fit.) basicaly my thought is that if it is a good deal longer then it might actually work better in my build because my downpipe sits right at the bottom of the motor so i will need to make some kind of test pipe or something to go from the downpipe to the exhaust. so if it is longer than i can have extra pipe to work with and mabe not have to make a long test pipe but instead a short piece to bolt the two sections together....any input is appreciated!

AUTiger
08-12-2010, 08:16 AM
the ep3 should be longer. The cat and race headers for the type-s are longer than the ep3's. So when you buy a type-s raceheader you need to cut 3in off the midpipe. Either way, what is 3 more inches.