PDA

View Full Version : Great JDM part number site...

thaseint
08-13-2010, 05:56 AM
Thought this might be of help to everyone. Has some excellent exploded view part diagrams.

http://japancars.ru/cat/honda/

Here's how to use it:

These are not direct translations; but should be pretty close.

Модель = Model
Двери = Number of doors
Модельный год = Year
Регион = Region
Трансмиссия = Transmission Type
Комплектация = Engine

For those only interested in the EP3-R stuff, here are the direct links.

2002-2003: http://japancars.ru/cat/honda/index.php?hmodtyp=8337,8338

2004-2005: http://japancars.ru/cat/honda/index.php?hmodtyp=8539,8540

jed_averill
08-13-2010, 09:27 AM
That is freaking awesome. Favorited. Thanks man.

thaseint
08-13-2010, 10:32 AM
I should probably state that this is not exactly JDM and more UKDM...but I figure most of the stuff is pretty close, except for the K20A and K20A2 thing. :msmile:

Kerby
08-13-2010, 12:53 PM
I aint trying to be an asshole... but please keep in mind i just finished a 50 hour work week and had a 40 oz. on my my way home... so I'm more than alittle buzzed... how do we know that this site is legit and not just a malicious infested website?

thaseint
08-13-2010, 01:30 PM
I aint trying to be an asshole... but please keep in mind i just finished a 50 hour work week and had a 40 oz. on my my way home... so I'm more than alittle buzzed... how do we know that this site is legit and not just a malicious infested website?

Haha you just have to trust me. I use it constantly and it's a frequent source of OEM P/N information for the CTR:UK owners forum. They referred me to it when I was looking for the rubber under spoiler for my 04-05 JDM front end.

Once they introduced it to me I spent countless hours browsing it and comparing part numbers to find out what parts I could get in the states and to find out some of the subtle differences between the Si and Type R. The only downsides are that it's in Russian and I don't think they ship to the US.

What's really cool about it, is if you find something you want and are unable to find it from the usual sources, you can go to japanparts, send them the part number and they can track it down for you. Pretty nifty. :thumbu:

LLH
08-13-2010, 02:24 PM
i use it when ordering parts from parkoemhondaparts, i just find the part number on the russian site, since its defitivly a CTR part number, and then input it in park`s search enginge, and i am amazed everytime , becase the same parts are used on sooo many diffrent cars. hehe anyways, i save a lot of money getting parts shipped on a plane around the world :D

BUT, the engine code listed are K20A2, and the seats pictured in the cataloge are the same as in the EDM CTR.. so im not too sure if it is a JDM cataloge, but atleast it is a EDM ctr cataloge, so it works for the parts that are the same on jdm and edm :) and as said above, its a great way to find parts that is already in the U.S :)

and before the 2010 forum crash, there was a guy who offred to ship parts to the U.S for you guys, deal was set up on ebay and all, dont remeber what his nick was :(

Jukka
08-19-2010, 06:30 PM
is this site working for anyone?? I went to go check on it tonight to get some part numbers, and it wont load. I tried using 2 different computers, 3 different browsers, and it wont load. If it works for some one, can some one post a pic of the front bumper expanded view and the side skirts/trim expanded view??

B-R@y
08-19-2010, 06:57 PM
is this site working for anyone?? I went to go check on it tonight to get some part numbers, and it wont load. I tried using 2 different computers, 3 different browsers, and it wont load. If it works for some one, can some one post a pic of the front bumper expanded view and the side skirts/trim expanded view??

same here

Jukka
08-20-2010, 09:15 AM
nvm, got it to work.

sifrk32
08-30-2010, 05:36 PM
i feel like God himself just gave me a cookie.

sifrk32
08-30-2010, 05:40 PM
i use it when ordering parts from parkoemhondaparts
did you mean parkhondaoemparts.com? just did a search and this came up

jed_averill
08-30-2010, 05:49 PM
Google Chrome translates the whole site for me :D

AKEP
10-27-2010, 05:02 PM
DAMN, i was hoping it was pure jdm goodness, i was about to order a "type-r" exhaust cam!

McTaggart34
10-27-2010, 06:33 PM
http://japancars.ru/?searchstring=08A401D6100

UMM 9000 BUCK thats kinds NNNNUUUUUTTTTSSSS

ace of spades
11-05-2010, 10:44 AM
nice find OP.

Google Chrome translates the whole site for me :D

me too