PDA

View Full Version : A sad sad day...

_shift
08-14-2010, 07:07 AM
Well, I got some shitty news today from back home..

found out that while my father was out driving my car (just to put a few miles on it every so often since I'm overseas), a lady in a minivan wasn't paying attention and smashed into the back of my car at a stop sign. My dad was okay, but they claimed the car totaled. So it looks as if I'm down my 2nd EP now. I'll try to get pics up, but getting either one of my parents to send me pictures is near impossible.

Since I'm not in the states, I'll have to wait to find a replacement when I come home. Now I'm really in a bind as to find another one, or to possible "upgrade" into a TSX like I've been looking at. Big price diff. so we'll see... What would ya'll do?

Tnhatch03
08-14-2010, 07:43 AM
man...sorry to hear about your EP.

i would make a quick trip, find the lady, and beat her up.

yyi
08-14-2010, 08:50 AM
/\
with a baseball bat

shortstop
08-14-2010, 10:20 PM
Got rid of my ep for a family car 2 months ago. I miss my ep but truthfully the TSX is nicer and out performs the ep.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t116/shortstop12088/tsx1.jpg

But...............I wouldn't mind getting another ep as a project car in the future

username011
08-14-2010, 10:42 PM
That reallly blows man..

But, now you can get EURO-R parts!..

powdbyrice
08-14-2010, 11:05 PM
CL7/9 will be my next car.

while i'll miss the ep, it'll be nice to upgrade. i'm not super fond of the new tsx, unless its the v6, but that's more money than i'm willing to spend.

_shift
08-15-2010, 03:09 AM
Yea, I really love the EP...quite a bit actually. However, I think that given the circumstances, it may be time to give in and buy the more practical of the two, and get the TSX (if I can find one at a decent price). We'll see how things go in the near future. I don't have too much longer over here, so I'll keep everyone posted.

In the meantime, be prepaired to see a new FS thread with many unused JDM/EDM stuff... :-\

wilpezash
08-16-2010, 07:28 AM
Sorry to hear man. :mfrown:

TSX would be a very nice upgrade.

Johnny
08-16-2010, 08:18 PM
I'm sorry about your loss but then again, it's fun getting a different car. The TSX is a very nice car and wouldn't mind driving one. It won't be as fun as the EP but it's still a good car.

_shift
08-21-2010, 07:48 AM
Yea, I'm on the fence about the TSX or the EP. I can't seem to find a good deal on another EP right now though. The TSX seems to out-weigh the EP for many reasons... but I can't get past not having an EP. I just love the car :(

I guess when I get home, the only thing I can do is see what's out there at the time. I'd really like to find an 04-05 SSM

el_puncho
08-24-2010, 06:52 PM
What about the TL Type S?