PDA

View Full Version : Rokkor Full Coilovers! $9 cheaper than Racelands!

PatrickJamesYu
08-14-2010, 10:27 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rokkor-Full-Coilover-Kit-Honda-Civic-EP3-2002-2005-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ180542187677QQptZMotorsQ5f CarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

These look like racelands to me.
Funny story with these as well.
They sold out, but came back when racelands did.
Also they are sold out of Nevada for US
Just like racelands

haha anyone have these?!
they're spring rates in the front are the same, but the backs are a TINY bit stiffer :)

ep_hatcher_510
08-14-2010, 10:43 PM
Race lands in disguise.

RHCP0801
08-14-2010, 10:44 PM
lol for honda honda

username011
08-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Weird..if they are the same..that worries me. usually companies that have bad products will make another company name just incase their other ones name gets tarnished to continue their business.

Tougeep3
08-15-2010, 05:50 PM
....still trying to figure out why people are OK with finding the cheapest Suspension and Brake parts......

Passenger
08-15-2010, 06:33 PM
....still trying to figure out why people are OK with finding the cheapest Suspension and Brake parts......

cause not everybody has a stack for coilovers. And if you go springs ppl bitch you out for either having a mild drop, or going on a huge drop and say "OH MAN I LOVE THAT RICER BOUNCE" or some stupid shit. And sooner or later suspension things are just gonna go. So if they're going to, I'd rather spend $300 for cheapos every two or three years, rather than $1000 every two or three years. However long.
This theory can work the same with with brake systems. Why spend extra $$ for some big huge name blanks? Brag factor? Cause someone's going to nut their pants cause you have some name brand blanks? If its cheap, it works well and I enjoy the mod then Ima get it. I never understood this whole internet ego bs where you absolutely have to impress every single forum member or outdo someone on here, its a waste. In my hometown I have maybe 6 EPs in the entire county. Out of 6, including me theres two modded ep's. So if I don't have the perfect size rim, or an authentic mugen whatever, it doesn't really matter cause I have more than anybody I ever see anyway lol.
(not directed towards you, just the whole point :hug:)

csar3
08-15-2010, 06:38 PM
They are also made by raceland. I was reading a thread on some vw site when I googled them earlier and the guy said when he sent payment it was to racelandusa.

charles
08-15-2010, 08:01 PM

think about it. dropped three inches with $300 or $1000 suspension, your car is gonna handle like shit. It just makes sense to get the cheaper one.

Tougeep3
08-15-2010, 08:21 PM
cause not everybody has a stack for coilovers. And if you go springs ppl bitch you out for either having a mild drop, or going on a huge drop and say "OH MAN I LOVE THAT RICER BOUNCE" or some stupid shit. And sooner or later suspension things are just gonna go. So if they're going to, I'd rather spend $300 for cheapos every two or three years, rather than $1000 every two or three years. However long.
This theory can work the same with with brake systems. Why spend extra $$ for some big huge name blanks? Brag factor? Cause someone's going to nut their pants cause you have some name brand blanks? If its cheap, it works well and I enjoy the mod then Ima get it. I never understood this whole internet ego bs where you absolutely have to impress every single forum member or outdo someone on here, its a waste. In my hometown I have maybe 6 EPs in the entire county. Out of 6, including me theres two modded ep's. So if I don't have the perfect size rim, or an authentic mugen whatever, it doesn't really matter cause I have more than anybody I ever see anyway lol.
(not directed towards you, just the whole point :hug:)

Ride quality is a personal issue. Ride Height is a suspension design geometry issue, at some point to low really is TOO low.

I haven't either. People go broke trying to keep up with fads. Build it the way YOU want it.

All in all it's more of a safety issue than "go big or go home." Body and interior parts are one thing, but undercar is a different issue. I'm still in the mindset that undercar parts need R&D. You can only copy the original so well.

think about it. dropped three inches with $300 or $1000 suspension, your car is gonna handle like shit. It just makes sense to get the cheaper one.

That's it. I can't figure out why you would want to drive a Honda that handles like shit.
Might as well get a metro, small, fuel efficient, handles like shit.

charles
08-16-2010, 02:59 AM
That's it. I can't figure out why you would want to drive a Honda that handles like shit.
Might as well get a metro, small, fuel efficient, handles like shit.

it is a Honda, going low seems to be the norm for civics, and like it or not, form is higher than function in this aspect. For a daily driver, how many times are you gonna ask your car to perform like a super car? Most people know the limitations to their car at the height they are at and they will not understeer their car into a tree. Sure it does not handle the way a ep3 can perform under ideal suspension settings, but the low look is what a lot of people are going for.

Zzyzx
08-16-2010, 08:38 AM
it is a Honda, going low seems to be the norm for civics, and like it or not, form is higher than function in this aspect. For a daily driver, how many times are you gonna ask your car to perform like a super car?Pretty much every morning as I drive to work Most people know the limitations to their car at the height they are at and they will not understeer their car into a tree. I would argue the opposite, most have no idea the actual limits of their car simply because they never learned to drive correctly. Sure it does not handle the way a ep3 can perform under ideal suspension settings, but the low look is what a lot of people are going for. I can agree with this to a point

:paper:

Passenger
08-16-2010, 11:50 AM
I don't understand where people pretend that if you buy something for your car it better be prepared to be put on the track. Like charles said, if you slam it.. no matter with what suspension its gonna ride like a carraige.

RedSiBaron
08-16-2010, 12:04 PM
i dont think anyone is saying that you have to build it for the track really, but buying cheap parts means you run the risk of them failing, and when they do, especially if its catastrophically, then people can get hurt. Not only this, but i personally think most people should run shocks and springs for the street, and on top of that you can end up with a far better setup than many coilovers. I am very particular about the handling of my car, not as a track car but i want it to handle very well. So i bought koni shocks and progress springs, id have to spend a lot on coilovers to beat the performance of them and on top of that i dont give a shit about changing my ride height, i think the 1.8 drop in the front and 1.5 in the rear is perfect for me, and i see no need to go lower (rapes the geometry) and i bottom out everywhere, and higher looks like crap and starts hurting performance again as well...

people should do what they want for the reasons they want, who cares about trends or what other people think, but i would be nervous driving down the road on cheap suspension components.

Passenger
08-16-2010, 12:27 PM
no I mean I understand Im not arguing the safety concerns and all that. But my arguement is where $$ = value? And "What you pay for is what you get" Sort of thing which isn't always the case. Could be though, since I can't vouch Im just assuming that of course and no one has butted in yet saying I'm wrong. I'd like for my car to handle good also, in the sense that if I have the steering wheel straight I want it to drive straight, I'd like for it to grip the road well and all that but I see no purpose in having your car handle like God's chariot if you're just going to school or work in it. but yeah as far as certain drops hurting performance, yes I definitely agree. I didnt learn much from mustclime but he did have some good suspension posts.

RedSiBaron
08-16-2010, 12:58 PM
no I mean I understand Im not arguing the safety concerns and all that. But my arguement is where $$ = value? And "What you pay for is what you get" Sort of thing which isn't always the case. Could be though, since I can't vouch Im just assuming that of course and no one has butted in yet saying I'm wrong. I'd like for my car to handle good also, in the sense that if I have the steering wheel straight I want it to drive straight, I'd like for it to grip the road well and all that but I see no purpose in having your car handle like God's chariot if you're just going to school or work in it. but yeah as far as certain drops hurting performance, yes I definitely agree. I didnt learn much from mustclime but he did have some good suspension posts.

mustclime is often wrong, and thats all i am going to say about it...

honestly i agree with you on the value part, i dont understand most of the time why people buy coilovers in the first place, especially when they pay more (but not enough) for coilovers when they would have gotten more performance for the same price or cheaper out of shocks and springs...but hey whatever

Zzyzx
08-16-2010, 03:44 PM
its often from the incorrect assumption that a prebuilt coilover is by default better then a piecemeal spring + damper setup. Tie that in to a consumer base that doesn't necessarily want to figure things out them selves (aka the "Tell me what to buy" mentality).

The end result is people settling for a product that they don't understand let alone want to understand, thanks to pier reviews (who also haven't a clue). The manufactures know this, hence a lot of sub par suspensions being sold... with the customer none the wiser.

Passenger
08-17-2010, 05:59 PM
Hmm. interesting.

Can you tell me how to respond to that? lol.

trippy
08-17-2010, 06:03 PM
damnnn i love the color ! new suspension comming =X lol

hondaguy92129
08-17-2010, 06:25 PM
its often from the incorrect assumption that a prebuilt coilover is by default better then a piecemeal spring + damper setup. Tie that in to a consumer base that doesn't necessarily want to figure things out them selves (aka the "Tell me what to buy" mentality).

The end result is people settling for a product that they don't understand let alone want to understand, thanks to pier reviews (who also haven't a clue). The manufactures know this, hence a lot of sub par suspensions being sold... with the customer none the wiser.

I admit to that mentality. After spending weeks researching different spring rates, damping settings and all kinds of other stuff I just went for a progress kit lol. Like 80% of the people who mod their cars mine is simply a daily driver that never gets pushed to it's limit and all I wanted was some tighter handling and a slight drop. Buying a separate spring and shock would have given me a lot more room to customize with damping settings and such but in the end for me it was too much. With more choices comes the need to research more. I'm not averse to research but in the end it was becoming too much time spent for something I didnt really need to do. And thats the same for a lot of people. I'm sure lots on this site are more interested in how the car looks vs it's lap time on a track and thats the niche for these cheap pre-built systems.

As long as they are SAFE then i don't see the problem with people using these. But thats the thing, is a $300 coilover going to be made with the same grade materials and with the same attention to quality as a $1k+ system? Most likely not...

jed_averill
08-17-2010, 07:26 PM
I just want something to lower my car and having better suspension than oem and flush it exactly to what my wheel sizes are. I wouldn't want to spend money on legit coilovers anymore. Learned my lesson the hard way, along with it the whole car; bye bye. I'm not going to push the car to any certain risks no matter how big or small it is. I'm gonna have to drive like an old man now lol. just my 2 cents.

charles
08-17-2010, 08:27 PM
I

As long as they are SAFE then i don't see the problem with people using these. But thats the thing, is a $300 coilover going to be made with the same grade materials and with the same attention to quality as a $1k+ system? Most likely not...

they are safe.

Zzyzx
08-18-2010, 08:37 AM
I admit to that mentality. After spending weeks researching different spring rates, damping settings and all kinds of other stuff I just went for a progress kit lol. Like 80% of the people who mod their cars mine is simply a daily driver that never gets pushed to it's limit and all I wanted was some tighter handling and a slight drop. Buying a separate spring and shock would have given me a lot more room to customize with damping settings and such but in the end for me it was too much. With more choices comes the need to research more. I'm not averse to research but in the end it was becoming too much time spent for something I didnt really need to do. And thats the same for a lot of people. I'm sure lots on this site are more interested in how the car looks vs it's lap time on a track and thats the niche for these cheap pre-built systems.

Personal opinion; giving the average joe end user adjustable ride heights and adjustable dampers is doing them a disservice. Adjustable ride height could be argued as not everyone would be happy with an 1.5" drop, however I'd argue that suspension manufactures should get rid of allowing end users adjust whats known as preload. As by giving them that adjustment, you now give the end user the perfect way to destroy a damper. As far as damper adjustibliity, its not really needed let alone useful on those cheep dampers; given that they cheep out on the valve stack design. You end up with a damper that adjusts both bump and rebound valving with the same knob at the same time. Its a bad way to adjust a damper, and really the end user would be better off not having it at all.

Really, I'd like to see a reassurance of the Cup kit style of prebuilt coilovers. Setups with out adjustable dampers, but known to have good dampers, tied in with a decent lowering spring, sometimes adjustable. I guess my opinion is that unless you are willing to put the effort and time to learn what you are doing and how things work... your better off with a setup that doesn't give you those options.

The Progress setup comes to mind as a modern "cup kit". Are there any others like it?

hondaguy92129
08-18-2010, 10:21 AM
which is exactly why I got the progress kit haha :) Seeing as I didnt want to take the time to figure everything out I didnt want to accidently mess something up and destroy my suspension.

Charles: I wasn't saying they were unsafe, I was just trying to make a point to be careful what you buy you know? Don't just throw any junk off of ebay on your car.

Passenger
08-18-2010, 01:04 PM

I don't see why they wouldn't. Its not like they're made of tinfoil and people, like charles, have had them long enough to where SOMETHING would've happened by now some sort of tragedy post would've been posted. Not to mention tons of VW guys use these (for awhile btw, way longer than they've been available for the EP3) and would've chimed in, at least on their own forums. People just hate the fact that someone's getting the same thing as someone else, only ones cheaper and the other you're paying for the name.

charles
08-18-2010, 01:37 PM
Charles: I wasn't saying they were unsafe, I was just trying to make a point to be careful what you buy you know? Don't just throw any junk off of ebay on your car.

Its cool. I understand your point.

Same argument, different thread and its getting old for me. There will be people who use these coilovers and there will be people who oppose, that is just how it is. I am tired of defending these coilovers.

Back on topic. They look like raceland. But it is probably a better idea to get it straight from raceland to take advantage of their warranty and customer service because it is great.

jed_averill
08-18-2010, 02:18 PM
I'd get the racelands, but I have a slight doubt if it's worth paying the extra $60 for ground controls.

llaprad1
08-23-2010, 06:44 PM
...People just hate the fact that someone's getting the same thing as someone else, only ones cheaper and the other you're paying for the name.

:tehehyper: That's just flat out wrong.

It's a simple mind that thinks just because these look similar, that they are same. How much R&D do you think "Raceland" does? You guys would probably stick you're nose up to these if they were Pepboys brand.

Which they basically are. just sayin :mangel:

Passenger
08-23-2010, 08:52 PM
:tehehyper: That's just flat out wrong.

It's a simple mind that thinks just because these look similar, that they are same. How much R&D do you think "Raceland" does? You guys would probably stick you're nose up to these if they were Pepboys brand.

Which they basically are. just sayin :mangel:

I never once said "oh these looks the same they must be". How much autocross are you gonig to do in an EP3?
What Im saying is, for the average EP3 which is NOT a track car in most cases, and Charles being my main argument in defense of a set of coilovers I've never even seen in person, His have been on for roughly a year and have nothing bad to say about them, and as previously stated, VW owners have used these for awhile from my understanding and haven't had a whole lot of complaints either.
What I meant by the 'cleverly' edited quote you replied with, is that people are going to knock on others for having cheaper parts. With someone spending $300 on a set of racelands that won't be abused, just driven mostly highway and some city driving, and you spending $1000+ on progress, HKS, T1R (DC5-S spec) etc, people get butthurt that you can actually buy a mod that's moreless the same thing, at a fraction of the cost.
Next time you quote someone to make random claims on something you haven't mentioned you seen any sort of poor quality of the coilovers, why don't you quote Charles or some of the other owners on here of these and see what THEY say about them since they're owners of these.

Let me guess, you knock on people for buying Depo Projectors instead of the super cool JDM ones. You want to proceed justifying something stupid like that by saying you won't have the cool honey comb design where the blinker socket is? LOL

Passenger
08-23-2010, 09:12 PM
Same argument, different thread and its getting old for me. There will be people who use these coilovers and there will be people who oppose, that is just how it is. I am tired of defending these coilovers.

God I konw I am too and I dont even own these things. All Im trying to say is that, its a simple mind, that judges products by how much they cost and if you're skeptical about something.. Ask a person, without trying to be a complete fag about it, that owns the product themselves and ask them what levels you've tested the car. You've been on here awhile, and what you've said actually sold me on these in the very near future, because you've had these awhile.. I've never really heard you say anything bad about them, I beileve Shadow owns some as well and I've seen maybe 9 or 10 others with them on and I haven't heard a isngle bad word except some popping noise or something that was easily fixed. For probably the least modded honda car, probably in existance, people on here sure as hell act like you can only have top dollar products on their cars because if its not 100% JDM or 100% track worthy or able to run 11-12's its just not even worth the thought. If you're going to have that mindset, sell your ep and buy something that's not N/A FF. Idiots :mrolleyes:

*the previous statement is not directed towards Weltall's old EP, Jpax, Windchaser, Mitchtyper, Guardian, Strife's old ep, almostfast, superchargedk20, or anybody else's EP I drool over daily*

Anrasmor
08-24-2010, 04:26 AM
I have talked to several people that AutoX and DD on Racelands constantly. If it can hold up to both DD and AutoX then they are very good in my book. Especially if they last as long as they do and it makes it even better when you pay a 1/3 of the price.

Zzyzx
08-24-2010, 08:43 AM
I have talked to several people that AutoX and DD on Racelands constantly. If it can hold up to both DD and AutoX then they are very good in my book. Especially if they last as long as they do and it makes it even better when you pay a 1/3 of the price.

These dampers, do they adjust bump & rebound at the same time? They more then likely do, as I have yet to see an inexpensive damper set that didn't. So although they may be able to survive competition use, it can hardly be said that they would be good for such use. Note that this is not a bash on them for being inexpensive, but rather a fundamental tuning problem with dampers of such design. Such setups work fine for the street, but why kneecap your self right off the bat when building for competition?

Learn up on damper design for a bit (http://farnorthracing.com/autocross_secrets6.html) Note: this article is from a purely competition viewpoint.

Passenger
08-24-2010, 09:21 AM

well there you go. End of this silly arguement (and thread jack) about racelands are made of pcv pipes and blah blah blah just cause they don't cost an arm and a leg.
Had a bad day yesterday, (AlmostFast can vouch LOL he was there for the first half of it), sorry I snapped.

Anrasmor
08-24-2010, 09:27 AM
These dampers, do they adjust bump & rebound at the same time? They more then likely do, as I have yet to see an inexpensive damper set that didn't. So although they may be able to survive competition use, it can hardly be said that they would be good for such use. Note that this is not a bash on them for being inexpensive, but rather a fundamental tuning problem with dampers of such design. Such setups work fine for the street, but why kneecap your self right off the bat when building for competition?

Learn up on damper design for a bit (http://farnorthracing.com/autocross_secrets6.html) Note: this article is from a purely competition viewpoint.

I agree completely that from a purely competition point of view, they are the bottom of the barrel. I was merely stating that as far as DD goes, they are great and cheap. As far as reliability goes, they are strong enough to withstand DD AND autox. Anything that can withstand both for years on end, is damn good in my book. And with the customer service that I have heard is amazing, this is going to be my next purchase (mostly because I need shocks and these are still cheaper than shocks and Progress springs).

llaprad1
08-24-2010, 10:37 AM
I never once said "oh these looks the same they must be"...

Yes?

...People just hate the fact that someone's getting the same thing as someone else, only ones cheaper and the other you're paying for the name.

Why doesn't everyone just cut their OEM springs? Hell, that's practically free for the same performance.

jed_averill
08-24-2010, 12:59 PM
Why doesn't everyone just cut their OEM springs? Hell, that's practically free for the same performance.

Once you cut you can't go back :(

ep_hatcher_510
08-24-2010, 01:15 PM

O M G you can cut OEM springs and also get good performance !? dammit why the hell did i spend the thousands of dollars on my suspension.

charles
08-24-2010, 01:21 PM

absolutely true statement.

Passenger
08-24-2010, 02:51 PM
Dude, cause thats free and that would mean you're getting the same visual aspect of having coilovers without spending baller amounts of money. That wouldn't make sense :whoa:!!!

O M G you can cut OEM springs and also get good performance !? dammit why the hell did i spend the thousands of dollars on my suspension.
I know, riding on blown struts/shocks make your car ride more comfortable than even stock and perform just as well as a full coilover sytem. Probably better.

Cheep3
09-13-2010, 08:31 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rokkor-Full-Coilover-Kit-Honda-Civic-EP3-2002-2005-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ180542187677QQptZMotorsQ5f CarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

These look like racelands to me.
Funny story with these as well.
They sold out, but came back when racelands did.
Also they are sold out of Nevada for US
Just like racelands

haha anyone have these?!
they're spring rates in the front are the same, but the backs are a TINY bit stiffer :)

Just an FYI, I received this response from Rokkor:

Raceland and Rokkor are sister companies so they are very similar and the representatives at each company can access the order info for both. If you run into an issue with our product just email us and we should have a resolution for you within 24 business hours, or at the very least a time frame on when it will be resolved. We manufacturer our own parts so we will handle all warranty claims personally.

Sincerely,

- rokkortuning

:horse:

llaprad1
09-13-2010, 10:51 PM
....We manufacturer our own parts......- rokkortuning

From http://www.racelandus.com/t-about.aspx

We manufacture and sell, fully tested products.

From http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=35056&page=2
http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n442/kd4yor/utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDMtMjAxMDA5MDMtMDcyNC5qcGc.jpg?t=128351 7495

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n442/kd4yor/utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDQtMjAxMDA5MDMtMDcyNS5qcGc.jpg?t=128351 7495

llaprad1
09-14-2010, 11:06 AM
Seems that Hendrik Blok is the CEO of Ching Limited in Hong Kong. So I guess he does manufacture them...

...in China.

He also hands his hands in a bunch of other stuff:
http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/internet-law/6979-scam-sites-avoid.html

FYI

dkid15
09-14-2010, 11:27 AM
would never put these on my car. Say a weld that holds the mounting point on snaps at a hard turn. Wheels coming off. By by all that new body work, wheels, and brakes.

Anrasmor
09-14-2010, 12:20 PM
So that might explain where Raceland gets their coilovers.

Cheep3
09-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Seems that Hendrik Blok is the CEO of Ching Limited in Hong Kong. So I guess he does manufacture them...

...in China.

He also hands his hands in a bunch of other stuff:
http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/internet-law/6979-scam-sites-avoid.html

FYI
Surprisingly interesting guy. He may actually know what he's doing!

llaprad1
09-14-2010, 05:22 PM
Surprisingly interesting guy. He may actually know what he's doing!

He actually appears like he likes get rich quick schemes. And exaggerating his career, if you dig a little deeper.

Cheep3
09-14-2010, 05:31 PM
He actually appears like he likes get rich quick schemes. And exaggerating his career, if you dig a little deeper.

Hmm, I wonder what he drives???

dkid15
09-15-2010, 03:00 PM
Of course he would exaggerate his career. He wants all of his potential customers to think he is as professional and knowledgeable as possible. Thats good salesmanship. However, your supporting cheap chinese/taiwanese labor, parts and most importantly its driving reputable companies down. Just like the ching chong companies did to greddy.

DrZfInEsT
09-15-2010, 05:02 PM
I'd rather cut my springs than rock these.

tindrumstoo
09-18-2010, 02:52 PM
from what i've heard racelands are decent for DD and have some of the best CS. they also hold up their end of the warranties they claim. so if rokkor is essentially the same company and same product, but cheaper, it sounds like a good deal to me. probably just a little cheaper since its a newer lesser known brand. bottom line: i'll buy these instead of raceland when i get up the money to get coilovers and we'll see whats up.

Cheep3
09-18-2010, 04:58 PM
Rokkor also says they are offering a 3 year no questions asked warranty (as opposed to Raceland's 2 yr.) to help build business.

tindrumstoo
09-19-2010, 07:02 AM
Rokkor also says they are offering a 3 year no questions asked warranty (as opposed to Raceland's 2 yr.) to help build business.

oh fer sure now! 3 years to abuse these and get a fresh set if they give out!

MBaG
10-08-2010, 02:07 PM
it's time for me to purchase some coilovers. i'm debating over these or racelands. leaning towards racelands, since many members are already satisfied with them. any advice?

Passenger
10-08-2010, 02:12 PM
it's time for me to purchase some coilovers. i'm debating over these or racelands. leaning towards racelands, since many members are already satisfied with them. any advice?

do like everyone else and bitch about how saving $700 on a set of coilovers is hurting a company thats from another country.

gamma6
10-20-2010, 10:47 PM
on ebay,comparing the two, rokkor is now close to $20 cheaper than raceland!

MBaG
10-21-2010, 01:06 PM
on ebay,comparing the two, rokkor is now close to $20 cheaper than raceland!

raceland has a 5% discount w/ a their promo code, making it $15 less than the price shown. so rokkor is only $5 cheaper. ;]

username011
10-21-2010, 02:37 PM
I bought Racelands because I don't drive my car very far or often and I wanted to just slam it for looks, I don't have a need for a race track ready suspension.

And keep in mind people, the big name coilover companies parts break and fail also, it can happen to anybody.

Right now after a long time of having the Racelands.. I like them.

gamma6
10-21-2010, 09:31 PM
raceland has a 5% discount w/ a their promo code, making it $15 less than the price shown. so rokkor is only $5 cheaper. ;]

i think the spring rates in the rear were higher too, the front were the same

gamma6
11-24-2010, 09:51 AM
well after riding on these for three days they feel fine, im not completely slammed got about two fingers worth of threads left but it is hella low... cant go over speedbumps so i might raise it up a bit more, ill keep commenting as time goes by