PDA

View Full Version : God Bless people....

Jukka
08-18-2010, 08:25 PM
I was at work today, been feeling like shit all day (went to a concert last night, had a headache, ears ringing, stomach hurts, shins hurt like hell from standing/moshing, etc), so my day wasn't too fun. At about 4:30 one of my co-workers left for the day. About 10 minutes later, she pokes her head back in the door with the VP of the company and he says "Hey Bryan, dude, you gotta come now." I wasn't in the mood, so I asked why. His response, the words any one who loves their car dreads....
"Some one hit your car...."

I thought he was fucking with me, so i went out side to check. This is what I found
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/6GCCanada/fuccckkkkk001.jpg
*Pics where taken when i got home/after i went to report it to the police*
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/6GCCanada/fuccckkkkk002.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/6GCCanada/fuccckkkkk003.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/6GCCanada/fuccckkkkk004.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/6GCCanada/fuccckkkkk005.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/6GCCanada/fuccckkkkk006.jpg

Some jackass backed into my car, blew my taillight up, fucked my bumper up, and did some damage to my rear 1/4 panel. And best part, took off without leaving a note, insurance, anything. And the shop i work at, we have maybe 15 (if that) parking spots on our own property, so its not like i work at a best buy or a mall or anything. The main problem we have is here in Ontario, you have to buy booze from either the beer store, or the liquor store. Theres a liquor store next door to us, so we have tons of people who just come in and park in our lot, then go next door. so thats probably who hit me.

So now i need to get it fixed, so my suspension install is getting put on hold again. I don't know if i can take my trip to NJ/NYC next week because I dont think i can afford it, and my cars not gonna be ready to go for Honda-Tech in 2 weeks time. Thats the biggest downer, ive been waiting for it for a year and now i cant even have my car there.

good times....

jed_averill
08-18-2010, 08:37 PM
Fuuck man. Disappointing assholes.

Tnhatch03
08-18-2010, 08:52 PM
sorry to see this man! just look for a local with a damaged car.

btw, i changed your title. :-)

BeaterEP
08-19-2010, 06:27 AM
Aw lame man, sorry to see that. At least it's just cosmetic, though. :shrug:

Anrasmor
08-19-2010, 06:40 AM
My girlfriend has a 2006 Honda Civic. One day while driving back to work from lunch she gets tboned by a chevy pickup who ran the stop sign. While she is taking care of her passenger who was mostly hit she turns to see where the truck is... gone. The guy is already on the highway before she could even see his license plate. So police come and she files a hit and run report. Two weeks later we finally get a check from insurance company so we go and buy a brand new red Fit. She loves this car. Exactly two weeks later to the day, she is leaving work and is sitting at a stop sign waiting to get on a frontage road to get on the highway. She get's rear ended. The guy didn't even stop. If he didn't see the bright red fucking Fit how the hell was he going to see the stop sign. Well needless to say, he throws it in reverse and drives off. Luckily this time she had enough time to get his license plate number. But that's two Honda's down and two hit and runs in one month.

Now as far as yours goes, that is some shit and I would be pissed. I have the address and the name of the guy that ran from her last accident. If the insurance and the police don't deal with it properly. I will. You never piss off a mechanic...

Jukka
08-19-2010, 07:14 AM
I got into work today and my manager had a good point. We have this one customer who is constantly around, he drives a 79 trans-am with a bigblock in it, the car is a rolling brick of shit though, the guy drives like an asshole, and hes about 2 brain cells away from being in the special olympics. Anyways, yesterday he was asking one of my co-workers who owns the honda, and was acting really suspicously too. And when this guy comes in, he usually takes between 10-15 minutes to park because he cant drive and usually misses the lines. So next time he comes in, im gonna look at his car and see if theres any fresh paint on it, because it will be very obvious. So if he shows up, theres new paint on his shitty body work, ill either tell him to pay me for the damages, or im going to the police and insurance company. I would honestly just fuck him up, but since im going to school for police foundations and will hopefully be a cop in the next year or two, i have to have a clean record.

EDIT: The only upside to this, instead of getting my stupid oem bumper fixed, ill get my type-r bumpers put on and painted, and might get my buddy to respray the entire car....im thinking cosmic....

ImportCustomx
08-19-2010, 07:29 AM
same thing hapepend to me

1 week before i left and picked up my new ep..someone knocked my motorcycle over in the parking lot..rear side and front fairings damaged etc..good amunt

bought my ep from skunk2 in cali...drove it 3500 miles across the country with out a problem...put it away for the night..take it out the next day..i got fucking rear ended...12 hours after being home from that trip..rear ended.. about 6grand worth of damage..go check my thread..

youll fell better :)

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?56567-Driving-my-EP3-From-Cali-to-Boston...oh-the-Skunk2-EP3-)

Jukka
08-19-2010, 07:39 AM
^^ i saw that, that sucks alot more than mine. Mine was just a plain jane stock rear end, yours you had one of the iconic EP's from north america. But im glad to see yours will be on the road again soon in its full glory.

sifrk32
08-19-2010, 08:13 AM
Sorry to hear bout the hit and run, that sucks. But like BeaterEP said, atleast its cosmetics. Sounds like the guy is pretty simple minded...maybe drinking and driving too? Wish you luck bro.

ep3colin
08-19-2010, 02:43 PM
i used to own a 2000 em1, so im driving down my normal route, pull into my left turn lane as i normally do, another lady comes up behind me and bam, a truck going about 60 hit her and threw her car 15 feet into mine, guy was so damn drunk he couldnt even walk, let alone stand. 2000 em1 clean title, i was the second owner, was bone stock when i got it, 58k original miles, and its gone =[ i loved that car

Jukka
08-19-2010, 05:55 PM
I got my tail light fixed for the mean time. I had a spare tail light i used to cut the turn signal socket out of to make my type-r styled tails. So I fixed it up and got it working. I'm gonna pick up another new one on saturday before i head to NJ, then when i get back, ill probably head down to my college town and get the car painted. I also took the bumper off tonight, it broke part of one of the clips that holds the bumper in place, and did dent the 1/4 pannel under the light. Plus we got some rain today, so i have some surface rust starting. So hopefully ill get this all taken care of in the next 2 or 3 weeks and have a pretty much new looking car again. Keep you guys posted in my member's ride section.

Anrasmor
08-19-2010, 06:26 PM
I got my tail light fixed for the mean time. I had a spare tail light i used to cut the turn signal socket out of to make my type-r styled tails. So I fixed it up and got it working. I'm gonna pick up another new one on saturday before i head to NJ, then when i get back, ill probably head down to my college town and get the car painted. I also took the bumper off tonight, it broke part of one of the clips that holds the bumper in place, and did dent the 1/4 pannel under the light. Plus we got some rain today, so i have some surface rust starting. So hopefully ill get this all taken care of in the next 2 or 3 weeks and have a pretty much new looking car again. Keep you guys posted in my member's ride section.

That's good to hear man. We just got the Fit back today. The body shop did an amazing job on it.

widebodyeg
08-19-2010, 06:40 PM
sucks man, maybe you can buff some of it out

moonsi
08-19-2010, 11:01 PM
wow... sorry to hear that. wouldnt insurance cover any part of it?

Jukka
08-20-2010, 12:57 PM
they will, but i have a $500 deductable, and because it was a single party accident, i get partial blame and my rates go up. Fun fun, and my rates are already pretty high due to gettin rear ended twice like 5 years ago. But, good news is, i got my new bumper bolts, clips, screws, and tail light nuts today from honda for less than $15, going to a wreckers tomorrow to get my new tail light. Then I'm in jersey/ny for a week, come back and its off for paint.

lbk02si
08-20-2010, 02:51 PM
Sorry to see that, same thing happened to me awhile back?