PDA

View Full Version : how to make the ep faster?

bluebullitt2003
08-20-2010, 03:52 PM
so a friend of mine just bought a 400hp motor for 2500 bucks for his pile of shit 65 mustang. I have about 3 grand i want to put into my stock ep. do you guys have any suggestions on what i can do with that amount of money? I want to be able to keep up with car if not beat it. i have about 97,000 miles on my car. any help/advice would be great.

vicx52o
08-20-2010, 03:55 PM
swap or invest in boost...

or you can do both

4lugSLUG
08-20-2010, 03:58 PM
sell the car buy a beater and get a bike. you want speed thats where its at. or you can do a budget build with a swap and some booooost. imho don't waste the money. you gotta remember that 400hp engine has 4 more cylinders than anything you'll swap in the ep. do suspension mods and run circles around him.

jgn6848
08-20-2010, 04:07 PM
if you can work on your car you can swap a tsx k24a2 for around 2500 bucks.... you will be suprised what you find on craigslist

jed_averill
08-20-2010, 04:25 PM
swap or invest in boost...

or you can do both

Amen

bluebullitt2003
08-23-2010, 08:13 AM
sweet. i looked at the specs of the k24a2. seems pretty impressive. looks like it will be faster than a type-s?

mitchep3typer
08-23-2010, 08:33 AM
so a friend of mine just bought a 400hp motor for 2500 bucks for his pile of shit 65 mustang. I have about 3 grand i want to put into my stock ep. do you guys have any suggestions on what i can do with that amount of money? I want to be able to keep up with car if not beat it. i have about 97,000 miles on my car. any help/advice would be great.

Sell your car, buy my ep3 than adjust boost by gear accordingly :) your friend wont be able to see your car after about 6 seconds.......

jeenyusss
08-23-2010, 08:38 AM
i think you should just strap on a turbo kit and get her tunned, you can put down mid 200 to the wheels... a little more then 3 grand though

mitchep3typer
08-23-2010, 08:41 AM
i think you should just strap on a turbo kit and get her tuned, you can put down mid 200 to the wheels... a little more then 3 grand though

Correct, I personally believe if your going to boost any Honda you need right about 5,000.00 minimum to do it the right and reliable way.

carrera10468
08-23-2010, 08:50 AM
k20a= $10,000 + with parts and labor.
k20a2,k20z= $6000 to $8000 parts and labor
k24a2= $6000 to $8000 + parts and labor
k20a3 boost = $5000 + with a nice setup.....

now,if i was u... i take the 3000 and your ep and get me an evo MR or a wrx sti 2005,2006....
why, because i being there and i know the headache u going to run too with a swap or if u boost.....

jeenyusss
08-23-2010, 09:13 AM
yeah thats probally what mine costs me maybe a little more all together

revhard /kpro/walbro/3inch exhaust/tune etc.

on stock a3 300whp

ImportCustomx
08-23-2010, 11:42 AM
k20a= $10,000 + with parts and labor.
k20a2,k20z= $6000 to $8000 parts and labor
k24a2= $6000 to $8000 + parts and labor
k20a3 boost = $5000 + with a nice setup.....

now,if i was u... i take the 3000 and your ep and get me an evo MR or a wrx sti 2005,2006....
why, because i being there and i know the headache u going to run too with a swap or if u boost.....

LAME SUGGESTION...go be like everyone else and get an sti... boooo that choice. thats everyones answer..get an evo or sti..or even a wrx... god dammit i sick of hearing about subaru's and awd turbo bullshit..guess what..it wont beat that mustang.

take some time, and research. you can definetly build a strong motor.

gotta keep in mind, all those ford guys can go fast nice and straight with the v8's..just get over it. tough shit. his car will be faster until you can spend more. Instead invest in mild upgrades. tuniing, head work etc. then get some suspension, brakes, tires. kick his ass in autocross.

Go buy the new lexus super car..3 grand would definetly be a nice down payment on a 325,000 car.

PatrickJamesYu
08-23-2010, 11:51 AM
k24 swap
boooost
interior delete, because it looks badass :D

username011
08-23-2010, 11:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AMIoQUCEvY

Heitzke
08-23-2010, 12:07 PM
The correct equation here is -1 (Ep3) + 1 (LS1) = fast

mitchep3typer
08-23-2010, 12:11 PM
The correct equation here is -1 (Ep3) + 1 (LS1) = fast

lol, like I said keep your car stock sell it, bring me cash ;)

ImportCustomx
08-23-2010, 12:47 PM
just want to poitn out how true that video is..Jeremy Clarkson is awesome.

to expensive, to much a pain int he ass to service etc

ttttrigg3r
08-23-2010, 01:19 PM
that video makes me think the evo is the greatest car in the world.

carrera10468
08-23-2010, 03:05 PM
LAME SUGGESTION...go be like everyone else and get an sti... boooo that choice. thats everyones answer..get an evo or sti..or even a wrx... god dammit i sick of hearing about subaru's and awd turbo bullshit..guess what..it wont beat that mustang.

gotta keep in mind, all those ford guys can go fast nice and straight with the v8's..just get over it. tough shit. his car will be faster until you can spend more. Instead invest in mild upgrades. tuniing, head work etc. then get some suspension, brakes, tires. kick his ass in autocross.

Go buy the new lexus super car..3 grand would definetly be a nice down payment on a 325,000 car.

listen, buddy it is not only that the engine in the ep3 suck !!!!!! the suspension system too, even spoon give up, trying to figure out a good suspension system for the ep3/dc5....spoon a multi million dollar company give up....i have a K20A swap on my ep3 and buddy clud RSD i have spend over 20g's on my ep3 and Guess what ? a stock integra Type R will kick the shit out of my ep3 in autocross......forget about american cars they are design for 2 thing, to waste fuel and help with global warming..... Dont get me wrong i love my ep3,but let's be realistic u will get more bang for your buck with an evo mr, now if u think i am lying get a test drive and about being different , f***k that shit is about being fast, that the point.......

jeenyusss
08-23-2010, 04:24 PM
i guess i could have bought a sti or evo with the money i spent on the ep, but i like tinkering with it and working on it. i know i couldnt afford any parts for a sti or evo

Hasbro
08-23-2010, 04:42 PM
I had an '06 WRX and it sat in the garage. I preferred the EP.

ImportCustomx
08-23-2010, 04:50 PM
ehhh..did you watch the entire thing? its still way overpriced then a civic...its double the price

thank god someone else thats gets it.. (Hasboro)

Kerby
08-23-2010, 05:09 PM
loose weight

REBUILT CIVIC
08-23-2010, 05:10 PM
k24 is the way to go. if u go on k20a.org and look around u can find one for dirt cheap then save up some more money for a turbo. ur car will be flying

also Subaru are shit expensive to maintain cuz they go threw tires like crazy and after about 80,000 miles the transmission gos

Kerby
08-23-2010, 05:16 PM
subaru's weakest link is the tranny.

Hasbro
08-23-2010, 05:23 PM
loose weight

+1
The first 10 hp (200 lbs.) or so are free and handling is improved.

showoff3civic
08-23-2010, 05:40 PM
i think you should just strap on a turbo kit and get her tunned, you can put down mid 200 to the wheels... a little more then 3 grand though

^ this man is smart or keep th emoney in the bank for a deposit on something with a turbo

showoff3civic
08-23-2010, 05:41 PM
subaru's weakest link is the tranny.

nope subie trannys are bullet proof the 2.5 liter STi/WRX piston rings are weak. If you do anything more then a stage II upgrade it very well could be a very big problem. Now Evo's on the other hand are the ones with the Tranny issues.

rjmq06
08-23-2010, 06:20 PM

i agree with ya those american cars cant even turn in a simple curve as for the sti and evo yeah those are really fast but its more worth it feels good to see your car evolve just like seeing a baby crawl first before they can walk and run

rjmq06
08-23-2010, 06:41 PM
actually k series weakness is tranny but k series is easier to build and the best engine out there in the market they even put it in mr2 spyder
and beat the crap out of any car in the track even the subaru and evo cant catch up
i believe its in the youtube but i cant find the link but its a japanese race

and dont get me wrong evo and sti are just faster
i just like my ep3 more than any car
and IMO honda and those 4wd cars are in totally different class

rjmq06
08-23-2010, 06:58 PM
looool

2K3 EP3
08-23-2010, 08:18 PM
greddy evo 2 , aem cold air intake, race headers. being a good driver = experience. holla! get ur shine on!

Heitzke
08-23-2010, 10:12 PM
and again, the fanboi is strong in this thread. I should walk away...

rjmq06
08-23-2010, 10:22 PM
and again, the fanboi is strong in this thread. I should walk away...

looolz,
ooh thats right your in a EP3 forum called EPHATCH

codyep3
08-23-2010, 11:51 PM
although this is a honda forum, people are so dumb. Honda's are econoboxes. They are not fast, compared to other cars out there. They are FWD and don't have teh vtakkk. I love my honda, but it is no way a sports car. This civic will get me from one point to another, untill i move onto something actually "fast"

codyep3
08-23-2010, 11:54 PM
i agree with ya those american cars cant even turn in a simple curve as for the sti and evo yeah those are really fast but its more worth it feels good to see your car evolve just like seeing a baby crawl first before they can walk and run

you are obviously very very stupid.

MBaG
08-24-2010, 12:28 AM
take out the back seats, spare, jack/tools. easiest thing to do, which is also free.

willy_akino
08-24-2010, 01:53 AM
actually k series weakness is tranny but k series is easier to build and the best engine out there in the market they even put it in mr2 spyder
and beat the crap out of any car in the track even the subaru and evo cant catch up
i believe its in the youtube but i cant find the link but its a japanese race

and dont get me wrong evo and sti are just faster
i just like my ep3 more than any car
and IMO honda and those 4wd cars are in totally different class

ever seen a lotus with a k20? lotus owners r ditching the crappy celica motor

EP3Casas
08-24-2010, 02:21 AM
cheap
CAI, Exhaust, Race Header kpro gutted interior

respectable
vtec killer CAI exhaust race header kpro max bore throttle body

the good shit
boosted k24

im currently on the first setup i listed and i have no complaints. its cheap and reliable. i ran a 15.2 so thats quite well in my book.

rjmq06
08-24-2010, 02:45 AM
although this is a honda forum, people are so dumb. Honda's are econoboxes. They are not fast, compared to other cars out there. They are FWD and don't have teh vtakkk. I love my honda, but it is no way a sports car. This civic will get me from one point to another, untill i move onto something actually "fast"

oookk....
loolz what about the mugen civic RR are they still consider a econoboxes???
and they have honda nsx and s2000

rjmq06
08-24-2010, 02:48 AM
looolz you guys can call me fanboy but i used to have an evo and jump to honda jump due to the other lame drivers lolz

BlownSi05
08-24-2010, 04:50 AM
Sell the EP and buy a V8 car...lol:mbiggrin: j/k

There are a few ways to make the EP faster, but it all depends on what you consider fast. Fast in a straight line is totally different then fast around a road course, so you have to decide what you want out of the car. The other thing to remember, which might have already been said, is that there are three words you need to remember:

Fast, Reliable, and Cheap. You can only have two and never all three at the same time. Keep that in mind when you decide how to proceed. The EP with a JRSC is fairly cheap and is reliable with a good tune, but is not fast. It is a very fun car though for a DD and is quick and peppy for the twisties.

BlownSi05
08-24-2010, 04:53 AM

If I took you for a ride in my Shelby you would change your outlook on that comment very quickly.:mbiggrin:

Heitzke
08-24-2010, 06:34 AM
looolz,
ooh thats right your in a EP3 forum called EPHATCH

No really? I've been around the block a time or two.

If I took you for a ride in my Shelby you would change your outlook on that comment very quickly.:mbiggrin:

+1 there. Those were the kinds of statements I was attacking with my fanboi post. Get real guys. American cars can't turn? How are these stereotypes still perpetuating themselves?

lldiesel386ll
08-24-2010, 07:14 AM

for quite the pretty penny:tehe: that celica engine does plenty fine in a car that weighs nothing :thumbu:

there are also projects involving putting in another the 3.5l camry v6 engine into that bay...:mbiggrin:

but back to the op's topic at hand, you can push the car over a cliff--that would make it accelerate quite quickly :mtongue: (haha yugo jokes)

as people have mentioned previously, our car isnt a sports car, and it will take a good amount of money to make it fast :thumbu:

showoff3civic
08-24-2010, 07:24 AM
looolz you guys can call me fanboy but i used to have an evo and jump to honda jump due to the other lame drivers lolz

you made a mistake if you want to make a fast car unless you want to spend 40+ K on the civic.... I have done it 230 whp all motor k20 and the Evo is just as fast on the track as the ep3. Hondas are great but they just lack performance.... you talk about the nsx ---- late 90's are still 30K and S2000 are ok unless you live where there is snow. You also mentioned the Mugen RR which ran the same time on tsukuba as the Evo X and its 40-50k more.......

4lugSLUG
08-24-2010, 07:26 AM
It seems everyone is making recommendations on making the ep fast. If you don't plan on keeping the car don't waste the money. Someone in here said it, "Hondas are econoboxes." Sure there are things to do to open it up alittle bit but in the end it'll still just be a Civic. Save your money and invest in something that is worth a build unless your deadset on building up the ep. Sure you can go the evo or sti route but then not only do you have a more expensive car and more expensive parts but you have more expensive maintenance costs. With the right amount of money this car can be mean but its gonna take time and money. Plus if you don't know what your doing you have labor costs and then when shyt goes wrong, replacing parts and fixing stuff. If your gonna build the ep start with basic bolt on's and do suspension work. Just make sure you want to build and keep this car because any money you put into it is gone, unless you find a buyer who wants wants wants your car.

Kerby
08-24-2010, 07:39 AM
nope subie trannys are bullet proof the 2.5 liter STi/WRX piston rings are weak. If you do anything more then a stage II upgrade it very well could be a very big problem. Now Evo's on the other hand are the ones with the Tranny issues.

you sure? i've been reading that after a certain torque number sti/wrx/leggy trannies. 3rd and 4th go bye bye.

bluebullitt2003
08-24-2010, 07:47 AM
wow lots have happened on this discussion. It seems everyone in my neck of the woods has an evo or sti. the kid that lives behind me is the biggest asshat in his sti (sexually trasmitted infection) haha he thinks his car is god and i dont want to be like that. i like the ep because its something different. From all the reccomendations i think i will probably go with the K24 swap. I plan on keeping the car for a long time. So mind as well work with what i got.

and as far as the muscle car guys....i currently own a 1969 cougar, 1967 mustang fastback with a 390 motor, and 1965 mustang fastback shelby clone. so im not saying that the muscle suck, but there is no way in hell they will ever handle like our hondas will. I have been into muscle cars all my life and this is my first import and its night and day comparisons to suspension. Im sure the new muscle cars such as the new shelbys will run laps around me, but as far as the old ones.....they dont even stand a chance....I love my old v8 and nothing beats the looks i get when im driving it, but im having alot of fun getting into the ep scene.

4lugSLUG
08-24-2010, 09:08 AM
dont forget suspension with all those go fast bits. you can make all the power in the world but if you cant put it to the ground effectively or keep it under control its all pointless.

jed_averill
08-24-2010, 09:08 AM
I guess the quickest investment I can do is I/H/E and Kpro.

Reading this thread makes me not want to get an STI or EVO anymore until I graduate and at the state of making considerable amount of money.

ImportCustomx
08-24-2010, 09:22 AM
dont forget suspension with all those go fast bits. you can make all the power in the world but if you cant put it to the ground effectively or keep it under control its all pointless.
dont forget tires...alot of people throw garbage tires on their setups and think their cars are monster becuase of all the wheels spin

depending on your driving conditions etc (dd, a dd but only in summer, or all season) get a tire thaat fits your needs but do some research..dont go to Costo and get the 50$ tire.

kprocivic
08-24-2010, 09:44 AM
damn where have i been. as long as your car is balanced i'm all for it.

PatrickJamesYu
08-24-2010, 11:57 AM
wow lots have happened on this discussion. It seems everyone in my neck of the woods has an evo or sti. the kid that lives behind me is the biggest asshat in his sti (sexually trasmitted infection) haha he thinks his car is god and i dont want to be like that. i like the ep because its something different. From all the reccomendations i think i will probably go with the K24 swap. I plan on keeping the car for a long time. So mind as well work with what i got.

and as far as the muscle car guys....i currently own a 1969 cougar, 1967 mustang fastback with a 390 motor, and 1965 mustang fastback shelby clone. so im not saying that the muscle suck, but there is no way in hell they will ever handle like our hondas will. I have been into muscle cars all my life and this is my first import and its night and day comparisons to suspension. Im sure the new muscle cars such as the new shelbys will run laps around me, but as far as the old ones.....they dont even stand a chance....I love my old v8 and nothing beats the looks i get when im driving it, but im having alot of fun getting into the ep scene.

Sounds like your muscle car needs some Racelands
haha

username011
08-24-2010, 12:54 PM
for quite the pretty penny:tehe: that celica engine does plenty fine in a car that weighs nothing :thumbu:

there are also projects involving putting in another the 3.5l camry v6 engine into that bay...:mbiggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i98OzHtXbW0

lldiesel386ll
08-24-2010, 01:48 PM
lol thats an s1 elise/exige--not legal in the states without another pretty penny :mredface:
putting one in the ones you see on the streets here (05-up) is very very costly :mcry:

sorry for the small thread jack btw lol

bluebullitt2003
08-24-2010, 02:02 PM
haha hell no to the racelands

neoamd
08-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Do a K24A1 with all the bolts ons and boost it.

Well save up more money first, haha

carrera10468
08-24-2010, 02:49 PM
Wow, this when out of control...........crazy.......lol
from a simple question people are calling other lame, stupid, fanboy....lol
Others are talking about lotus, shelby,subie tranny ,double R.... Got to love ephatch...:mbiggrin:

rjmq06
08-24-2010, 05:59 PM
looolz thats how we show our love to each other but in the end of the day were all just a driver but with different opinions
(just discussing about cars no personal feelings LOL)

codyep3
08-24-2010, 09:29 PM

you miss the point. The lotus is MR format

codyep3
08-24-2010, 09:32 PM
oookk....
loolz what about the mugen civic RR are they still consider a econoboxes???
and they have honda nsx and s2000

Cute you should say this and the simple answer is yes. Mugen Civic RR is fail wheel drive. It has 4 cylinders so it will never keep up with anything other than 4 cylinders. I laugh at this because you will never even see a true RR unless you go to Japan. My bad, I should have said that our EP3's are econoboxes, along with any other honda. Few exceptions are of course the s2000, and Acura NSX.

codyep3
08-24-2010, 09:36 PM

of course an old school muscle car is not going to handle well. They were built for straight line drag racing. The newer US car's are insane, especially the mustangs.

rjmq06
08-25-2010, 03:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EoiRW1hB-4

its 30 mins video but you guys should watch it its eg6 (k20a) vs STI at the end of the video and the drift king is the driver of STI
the eg is just swap without any turbo and can really keep up with that turbo car like the STI

lldiesel386ll
08-25-2010, 06:22 AM
of course an old school muscle car is not going to handle well. They were built for straight line drag racing. The newer US car's are insane, especially the mustangs.
:yeahthat: i'm not a fan of the lack of an irs, but ford seems to be doing something right somewhere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOwSPccbzl4&feature=player_embedded
and these engines seem really willing to give also
http://jalopnik.com/5619496/mustang-50+liter-supercharger-a-624-hp-tire+shredding-bargain

showoff3civic
08-27-2010, 05:37 AM
yeah STi motors are pretty bad man,

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/2-5-liter-litre-factory-motor/193203-any-2010-sti-engine-problems.html

4lugSLUG
08-31-2010, 07:32 PM
He said "sex-less engineering" lols

rjmq06
09-01-2010, 03:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=243WiKiOJNw

k20a3 (ep3) vs dc5-s vs fg2 vs subaru and ep3

Twisted-X
09-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Have somebody with a fast car to push you from behind...

sleepy ep3
09-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Put a fan in front of your face,
Put hand out to right side for air shifter
Proceed to make whistling and vroom noises while pushing air clutch pedal,
Congrats, you've just gone fast, for free.
:gghey:

EP3Casas
09-02-2010, 11:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=243WiKiOJNw

k20a3 (ep3) vs dc5-s vs fg2 vs subaru and ep3

that ep had some nuts.

but i dont think any of em have heard of WOT shifting

jed_averill
09-02-2010, 11:14 PM

Is that safe with our tranny?

rjmq06
09-03-2010, 12:43 AM
whats a WOT shifting?

BigTzzy
09-03-2010, 02:10 AM
WOT = Wide Open Throttle. :)

EP3Casas
09-03-2010, 08:12 AM
Is that safe with our tranny?

its safe if u change ur fluids regularly and dont hit 1st-2nd wot and do it only when u race.

Anrasmor
09-03-2010, 10:14 AM
What's done to that ep3 in the video?

jed_averill
09-03-2010, 11:26 AM
What's done to that ep3 in the video?

"EP3: k20a3/aem cai/obxrh/skunk2 cat-back/stg2 cams/valvetrain/KPRO(dynotune)"
It's on the description.

Anrasmor
09-03-2010, 12:10 PM
It's on the description.

Oh. Well apparently I'm too retarded to read the description.

jed_averill
09-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Ra-tarded* lol It's all good, the description doesn't show unless you go on youtube itself anyways.

EP3Casas
09-03-2010, 06:29 PM
It's on the description.
seeing the description got me excited to get my vtec killer set up done. stg 2 a3 cams= stock a2 cams. yes please.

jed_averill
09-03-2010, 07:38 PM
seeing the description got me excited to get my vtec killer set up done. stg 2 a3 cams= stock a2 cams. yes please.

Im doing a2 head eventually.

rjmq06
09-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Im doing a2 head eventually.

i've been trying to find someone who did this but when i asked the HT people they said its pointless or something like that

anyway let me know bro

jed_averill
09-03-2010, 11:38 PM
It's something I will do in the far future. I'm only doing cosmetics for now because of college.

rjmq06
09-04-2010, 12:25 AM
It's something I will do in the far future. I'm only doing cosmetics for now because of college.

for sure man
first things first
but im looking forward to your project goodluck

EP3Casas
09-04-2010, 03:55 AM
doing the a2 is equivalent to do a vtec killer setup. only difference is you will see better tq numbers with the a2 head but you will spend a good deal of $ getting a complete head

jed_averill
09-04-2010, 08:54 AM
What's a vtec killer setup? *Noob here*

Anyways my project would go boltons, a2 heads, kpro.

codyep3
09-04-2010, 09:11 AM

it gets rid of the vtec lobe if im not mistaken. Its pertect for boost. It makes the ep3 sound like it has abig block lol

satanicboner666
09-04-2010, 10:40 AM
easiest way to make the ep3 faster is to sell it and buy a chevy or pontiac with an LS motor in it(acura ls motor of corse). i/rh/e + ground effects, body kit and s2000 shift knob and ull have 140whp in a 3,400 pound car.

username011
09-04-2010, 11:14 AM
easiest way to make the ep3 faster is to sell it and buy a chevy or pontiac with an LS motor in it(acura ls motor of corse). i/rh/e + ground effects, body kit and s2000 shift knob and ull have 140whp in a 3,400 pound car.

Is this comment suppose to be a joke?....

whatisthis
09-04-2010, 12:09 PM
since i feel like being a bigger smart ass than you... a pontiac vibe with a celica gts swap would be quicker and cheaper.

on topic though, i don't know if this has been said, a k24a1 head and a set of aftermarket cams will net you a better result than a straight a2 head swap for much less money.

EP3Casas
09-04-2010, 09:40 PM

you swap a2 cams into your car and run the car on the vtec lobe at all times rather than crossing over into vtec

jed_averill
09-04-2010, 09:49 PM
you swap a2 cams into your car and run the car on the vtec lobe at all times rather than crossing over into vtec

Amazing. I've thought of this before, never knew it was called "vtec killer".

EP3Casas
09-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Amazing. I've thought of this before, never knew it was called "vtec killer".
if you think about it tho its a fitting name bacues you are technically killing vtec crossover

carrera10468
09-06-2010, 03:58 PM
isn't v-tec killer for racing use only ?...i seen video on u tube of vtec killer and the idle sound way off

RHCP0801
09-06-2010, 07:21 PM
no it can be dd too

EP3Casas
09-07-2010, 07:52 AM
isn't v-tec killer for racing use only ?...i seen video on u tube of vtec killer and the idle sound way off

it was possibly untuned. when they are untuned they sound like hell.

but u can dd 1GR8EP3 dd's his. he is my inspiration

jjermzz
09-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Econobox it is... I got rid of the EP and want another. I currently rock the new SI sedan. Gives me 30 mpg regularly. Subaru's are good. I get one if I live somewhere mountainous like Maine, NH or VT.