PDA

View Full Version : the perfect beginning

2K3 EP3
08-22-2010, 12:49 AM
on youtube , search jtalagtag and enjoy the show. post comments and tell ur friends. the ep3 is here to stay!

Distance
08-22-2010, 01:00 AM
theres a video section you know and you can always post videos here iinstead of making everyone go search for it and while im at it the blue ep3 and silver one is so ricey. whats with the paint grills and that meshie crap? i think the black ep3 looks the best and im going to assume that's myspaceep3. also crappy song but plus one for actually trying

also i watched the 2nd video and that freestyle is pretty epic.

edit: i kinda like the rims on the blue ep3.

2K3 EP3
08-22-2010, 01:07 AM
theres a video section you know and you can always post videos here iinstead of making everyone go search for it and while im at it the blue ep3 and silver one is so ricey. whats with the paint grills and that meshie crap? i think the black ep3 looks the best and im going to assume that's myspaceep3. also crappy song but plus one for actually trying

ya ya, like i said enjoy the show. i don't care. just search and do the damn thang! ricey, lol ,trying, how about at least there is action for the ep3 out there. tell me a video that can top that?! i don't think there are any. lol

Sucka
08-22-2010, 01:34 AM
Hasn't this been posted 3 times already?

charles
08-22-2010, 01:45 AM
Hasn't this been posted 3 times already?

yeah it has. i think he is just fishing for compliments. Well i can atleast say that myspacepep3's car is looking good......

2K3 EP3
08-22-2010, 08:19 AM
yeah it has. i think he is just fishing for compliments. Well i can atleast say that myspacepep3's car is looking good......

well if it wasn't for haters, that video would still be on here. so ya compliment it all u want. and charles, ur a joke! ur so funny. ur a nor cal legend. lol , please . u don't have any updated pix, nothing special about ur car . so talk shit all u want,if it was i remember, u had a chance to be in 1 of my vids. and u flaked out. ur loss!. i bet u don't got an ep3!

DRP967
08-22-2010, 08:24 AM

edit: i kinda like the rims on the blue ep3.

Distance: Thank you Distance, yep that black EP is mine.

Charles: Thanks bro, btw im selling my RSX wheels (as youve prolly seen in my sig) if you know anyone who is looking for a set please let me know Charles. Thanks in advance.

4lugSLUG
08-22-2010, 09:06 AM
28 posts in and he's digging a hole. Normally I'd say close this thread since it'll turn into an e-war but because i'm not nice I say lets do this.

Dude,
1-video section. post there.
2-you can put the video in this thread so it can just be watched. No one wants to spend time searching youtube when it can just be linked right here.
3- don't dig a hole for yourself.

ep_hatcher_510
08-22-2010, 09:06 AM
Goddammit, not this guy again.....

ShadowEP3
08-22-2010, 09:07 AM
subscribed..i need a new signature

4lugSLUG
08-22-2010, 09:08 AM
Wasn't there another guy? Was his name Rusty or something like that, who opened his mouth and everyone here pretty much laid down the hammer.

2K3 EP3
08-22-2010, 09:20 AM
hole's been digged! if u don't like it than too bad. this is the resurrection like bone thugs n harmony! dun dun den den dun dun ta dun dun per per per per per, hammered like the former rapper mc hammer, leave u with ur mouth open like u never seen a Si before, holla!

Mighty_Mouse_Ep
08-22-2010, 09:51 AM
Sigh i feel kinda bad cause my ep is in that video too. It's the black one at the end with the Spoon N1, but yeah myspaceep3 your car is looking good as usual.

ShadowEP3
08-22-2010, 10:14 AM
dont ruin this one guys..seriously

charles
08-22-2010, 10:15 AM
well if it wasn't for haters, that video would still be on here. so ya compliment it all u want. and charles, ur a joke! ur so funny. ur a nor cal legend. lol , please . u don't have any updated pix, nothing special about ur car . so talk shit all u want,if it was i remember, u had a chance to be in 1 of my vids. and u flaked out. ur loss!. i bet u don't got an ep3!

I am a legend? thanks, i never held my self so high, it means so much coming from you........not. I was not talking shit, but since you started it.......

-I am glad i was not part of one of your ghetto videos
-You sound like an idiot
-You are the joke
-I have an ep3, you dipshit

2K3 EP3
08-22-2010, 10:15 AM
lil mouse, ur looks on ur ep3 suck! feel bad, please. appreciate u were in the video. u got slumped on and ur gay ass drift charm was promoted. u made ur self look like a clown instead!

Mighty_Mouse_Ep
08-22-2010, 10:22 AM
lil mouse, ur looks on ur ep3 suck! feel bad, please. appreciate u were in the video. u got slumped on and ur gay ass drift charm was promoted. u made ur self look like a clown instead!

Wow really your talking about respect to the ep and your the one talking shit about it. Oh and thanks for the little visitor comment i really like how your challenging me to a race but saying your friend is gonna race and not you.
"2K3 EP3 - Today
u get shitted on! put ur pink slip on the line! my friend ssm aka 1st vs. u ( lil mity rat) ep3. circuit race in nor cal. bring it!"

2K3 EP3
08-22-2010, 10:26 AM
Wow really your talking about respect to the ep and your the one talking shit about it. Oh and thanks for the little visitor comment i really like how your challenging me to a race but saying your friend is gonna race and not you.
"2K3 EP3 - Today
u get shitted on! put ur pink slip on the line! my friend ssm aka 1st vs. u ( lil mity rat) ep3. circuit race in nor cal. bring it!"

so, do u wanna test ur spoon against my greddy performance. bring it! i will talk on urs and chuck. ur on the same team so both of u bring it against me and 1st. and i will have jtalagtag record the whole thing. live and direct. and ur welcome do it do it do it do it do it. and wear ur nikes

ShadowEP3
08-22-2010, 11:04 AM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/061/954/original/Kobe-U-Mad.jpg?1280204582

inb4ban

k20si02
08-22-2010, 11:04 AM
so, do u wanna test ur spoon against my greddy performance. bring it! i will talk on urs and chuck. ur on the same team so both of u bring it against me and 1st. and i will have jtalagtag record the whole thing. live and direct. and ur welcome do it do it do it do it do it. and wear ur nikes

im sorry but does anyone else know what the shit this kid is talking about??

i just watched the video..... made me want to throw up:sick:

4lugSLUG
08-22-2010, 11:25 AM
hole's been digged! if u don't like it than too bad. this is the resurrection like bone thugs n harmony! dun dun den den dun dun ta dun dun per per per per per, hammered like the former rapper mc hammer, leave u with ur mouth open like u never seen a Si before, holla!

can you put that in english please?

shadow- the kobe... nice
k20si02-I think it may be some jibberish jive talk that only one from his neck of the woods will understand. i mean, he replied to my post with mc hammer and bone thugs n harmony. relation, i don't know. Maybe someone can educate me here?

skep18
08-22-2010, 11:29 AM
seen this vid before. It is not good.

charles
08-22-2010, 11:50 AM

Lol. The way my car looks should be the last thing you worry about. You sound like you are a product of inbreding and can't make sense of the english language. You should spend less time on the internet and go back to elementary school to learn the basics, which you clearly lack.

2K3 EP3
08-22-2010, 11:54 AM
anyways. there u all go with ur hating tactics. hate on me and still u get shitted on! this is y nor cal isn't crackin and ephatch ain't crackin. but i still decide to blow up the spot!

Distance
08-22-2010, 12:02 PM
thanks for the laugh!

k20si02
08-22-2010, 12:03 PM
anyways. there u all go with ur hating tactics. hate on me and still u get shitted on! this is y nor cal isn't crackin and ephatch ain't crackin. but i still decide to blow up the spot!

2k3 Ep3 please visit this site

http://www.say-it-in-english.com/Lessons.html

BeaterEP
08-22-2010, 12:46 PM
What the figgityfuck is this little guy talking about?
It's like a contradiction wrapped in an enigma wrapped in..... ... ....stupid.

Jessus, I hate getting confronted by the reality that there are kids like this out there. It's just one more reason to hate the Honda scene.
Ugh.

Also, ib4ban. :mbiggrin:

ep_hatcher_510
08-22-2010, 12:51 PM
this thread is soo great.

56chevydan
08-22-2010, 01:24 PM
What a jerk! It looks like it might be a good time to lock this thread before it gets out of hand.
The suggestion by k20si02 for the op to visit this site would seem to be very appropriate: http://www.say-it-in-english.com/Lessons.html

charles
08-22-2010, 01:27 PM

do you not understand it is you vs. ephatch, and you are losing. You are like a public toilet and you are the one that is getting "shitted on" by everyone. Norcal and ephatch are doing just fine and we dont need you to be "blowing up the spot."

Mighty_Mouse_Ep
08-22-2010, 01:42 PM
do you not understand it is you vs. ephatch, and you are losing. You are like a public toilet and you are the one that is getting "shitted on" by everyone. Norcal and ephatch are doing just fine and we dont need you to be "blowing up the spot."

I have to agree it kinda reminds me of the thread that was lost "who has the best ride in norcal" It was a thread good for laughs maybe he wants to bring that back.

charles
08-22-2010, 01:46 PM
lol, it does.

Sucka
08-22-2010, 01:50 PM
I didn't want to say anything mean but the truth is the truth. In before the lock!

ShadowEP3
08-22-2010, 02:23 PM
this ep life aint a game foos

charles
08-22-2010, 02:40 PM
i dont play around with my gas saving civic, it is all thuggin 24/7. ride or die. holla back. sik widit. haterz come hate.

charles a.k.a. charles a.k.a. charles a.k.a. charles a.k.a. charles

username011
08-22-2010, 03:54 PM
Haha the EP with an HFP emblem that doesnt even have an hfp kit.. reminds me of the person driving around where I am with a stock usdm civic with a type-r emblem on it.

emblems = +50 whp yo.

jed_averill
08-22-2010, 04:02 PM
Haha the EP with an HFP emblem that doesnt even have an hfp kit.. reminds me of the person driving around where I am with a stock usdm civic with a type-r emblem on it.

emblems = +50 whp yo.

They sell type-R stickers. It's legit. Adds 5 mental horsepower.

Go_ep3
08-22-2010, 04:27 PM
lolz.

EP3Casas
08-22-2010, 04:53 PM
that video sucked. u guys need help making videos. but i guess props for making an attempt for a video?

the norcal community is just fine without you stooges. you guys are all jokes.

Paul 631
08-22-2010, 06:03 PM
Really amateur editing etc...

Looked like something out of wayne's world, except your vid had slightly less extreme closeups, but a fair bit more random camera shaking/movements.

http://excloseup.ytmnd.com/

DRP967
08-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Really amateur editing etc...

Looked like something out of wayne's world, except your vid had slightly less extreme closeups, but a fair bit more random camera shaking/movements.

http://excloseup.ytmnd.com/

I think it would be nice if we had a professionally done up EP3 video...kinda like the NSX gone wild vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz_wYVFUgMk

4lugSLUG
08-22-2010, 06:26 PM

Maybe no one else here is seeing this. Nor cal isn't sayin shit cuz they don't wanna be thrown under like you. This is why ephatch is crackin and your shit isnt crackin.

shanewdude
08-22-2010, 08:40 PM
This is going nowhere... especially now it's closed. :mmad: