PDA

View Full Version : Odyssey PC680 questions......HELP!

EP3CHRiS
08-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Hey guy, just have a couple of questions in regards to the Odyssey PC 680. well, today, i picked up a similar battery called the Full River HC20 which has the same specs as the Odyssey. Im just a little confused rite here though. the PC 680 is for all motor cycle and small engine type applications. But the reason why i started doing homework on the Odyssey was because i have the Password JDM Intake, and they said to use the Odyssey because i have to relocate the battery. So im just a little confused about that.

Also, my battery states that for 5 seconds, i have 680A in 25 Degree weather. Thats more than enough to start my car. BUT, what about in the winter time?? It states that at -18C, i have 230A. this is kinda worrying me because i will have to use my car in the winter. The Odyssey does have the same specs remember, but does not tell me like the Full River does weather wise..........can anyone that has an Odyssey or Full River Battery tell me how there car performs starting wise in the winter??? I really need some help here guys, really confused. Thanks

jh604
08-24-2010, 04:11 PM
I use a pc680 all year round. Im from Vancouver so my winters are as harsh as yours...Im sure it will hold up, as long as you dont use your battery while the car isnt running

EP3CHRiS
08-24-2010, 04:59 PM
good to know, especially from a fellow Canadian! thanks alot man, really appreciate it! shit my pants there for a moment! :mconfused:

EP3CHRiS
08-25-2010, 05:36 PM
any other thoughts??