PDA

View Full Version : Saying Goodbye to my Ep

TheCreative
08-25-2010, 09:48 AM
http://www.frecklesandbones.com/forsale/For_Sale_files/shapeimage_2.png

Hi everyone,

I know I'm not a big poster on here, especially since the new forums have gone up, but I am a big reader.

This has been my go to place for learning about my Ep that I bought 3 1/2 years ago. This site helped me fall more and more in love with my car. I want to thank everyone who has posted such useful information.

But the time has come for me to sell my EP for a more family friendly car. I hoped that I could make enough money to keep the car, you know, as Dad's little hot rod. But it didn't happen. I'm truly going to miss driving Pearl (that was her name, hence she is a VBP) and maybe some day I hope to have another. But I'm slowly accepting the fact that I may not.

So I'm asking for your help. As you know this is a special kind of car. Not a car for everyone. Selling this car has been a little bit of a challenge. I'm either getting ladies who think it's a gas sipping hybrid or teenage guys who love the car but don't actually have the money to buy it. And I'm not asking much for it either.

I would love to have your feedback on how you've sold an EP? What you think about trading it in to a dealer? And if you think my asking price for the car is right.

Now I know I don't have the post count to put in the classified section and I don't want to break any rules. But here's a link to my website that I have created a sales page for the car.

http://frecklesandbones.com This is our personal site, but I've dedicated to selling my car right now. Promise it's not spam.

Can't wait to hear your feedback. Thanks

ep3lucy
08-25-2010, 01:53 PM
I like owners who's just straight up honest about the condition of the car, no shady business, good luck with your sell, sorry you have to let the car go

raiyo
08-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Good luck with sale.

How I sold my EP? I brought my car to a bodyshop to get the car fixed (was hit) so I can sell. The owner of the bodyshop asked what is my asking price. BOOM, got it sold right there and then. How much I sold it for? With insurance claim and what he gave me, total came out to be $6500 (55k miles on body/engine, single owner, no engine/wiring issues).

TheCreative
09-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the best wishes.

I've got a guy I think is serious coming to take a look tonight. Hopefully he actually has the funds to buy it.

Thanks guys.