PDA

View Full Version : kyb agx struts question

mp_02si
08-27-2010, 10:47 AM
Hey guys I was looking at buying the kyb agx struts for my 02. I was looking around for the best deal and it seams the part numbers i need for the front are kyb731003 and kyb731004. They go for like $190 a piece. Well i looked on ebay and searched just the kyb part number and their is a company selling both of theses for around $100 shipped a piece but it does not list the si for fitment. Its the same part number though as the ones listed elsewhere for the si. So can I trust this or do I have the wrong part number? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mp_02si
08-27-2010, 11:42 AM
Ok i just checked out kyb.com and it looks like they dont even make an agx strut for the front. Is this right? they make one for the back but no the front.... that makes no since.

mp_02si
08-30-2010, 04:47 AM
Can anyone shed some light on this or am I talking to myself.

Anrasmor
08-30-2010, 05:44 AM
I think you may be right about them not making one for the front. From what I am seeing on parts sites I can't find any for the front. You might try some Tokico's instead. From what I understand a lot of people have been going that route with Progress springs.

mp_02si
08-30-2010, 01:03 PM
Thanks dude i just wanted to make sure i wasnt the only one who saw that. The thing that sucks about the tociko adjustables though is its only $200 away from full coilovers which is a little out of my budget right now. Hmmmm looks like maybe some regular tociko blues for now lol