PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Driving FTW

EPSU3
08-29-2010, 05:58 PM
So my wife and I were driving through our town today running some errands. I stopped at a red light and the car behind me didn't. It was a small bump but I still hopped out of the car to make sure everything was okay. There was no damage so I gave the lady a thumbs up thinking everything was cool. She started flipping out saying that I was blocking traffic and the light was green and I had to go. I get in the car and she flies by me flicking me off. I speed up to get her tag number and we're going about 45 in a 45 on a four lane road in traffic and she slams her brakes on in the middle of the intersection hoping I would hit her. She turns to flick me off again but this was plenty of time for me to get the number. This went from simple accident to this psycho bitch trying to wreck me. I called the police and she was arrested for a hit and run and reckless driving in a residential area. Typically I'd let this stuff go but I'm a teacher in town and she was pulling this crap in a school zone. I'm just glad I replaced my brakes and tires two weeks ago or I might have hit her.

superchargedk20
08-29-2010, 06:09 PM
hahah wat a dumb bitch. She got owned!

Ronnie
08-29-2010, 06:12 PM
NEW brakes and tires FTMFW

username011
08-29-2010, 06:13 PM
THANK YOU SIR FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!!!! I am exponentially happy she got what she deserved and now has a record of her being arrested and a felony against her.

Im sure she got brought down to earth REAL FAST after the cuffs were put on her.. Ha!

jed_averill
08-29-2010, 07:24 PM
This is how much she feels now ->| |<-

I think I have to buy new brakes. I'm hearing high pitched noises already.

rjmq06
08-29-2010, 11:13 PM
it happened to me too but i notice the next morning my trunk is not leveled and i lift the carpet and the wooden cover and i saw my sparetire well and the bar behind the bumper went in
it was a month ago and hit and run and till now i havent fix it up yet, cause my insurance was asking me 1gran to fix it FML

Sucka
08-29-2010, 11:34 PM
She crazy! Thank god you got her off the road.

willy_akino
08-29-2010, 11:53 PM
woot good job! get ur off the streets

ttttrigg3r
08-29-2010, 11:58 PM
How did you get her arrested? Don't you need some sort of hard evidence like a cop watching her driving like that to arrest her?

SSMcivicEP3
08-30-2010, 08:01 AM
Good driving. One word... KARMA!

jofus228
08-30-2010, 10:48 PM
My hero. Possibly she was upset and/or late for something, but this still gives no reason for her to be reckless like that. You did the right thing sir. Also, great thing you did get new brakes/tires, I think I could have avoided my accident if I had better brakes at the time.

SHG_EasyE
09-01-2010, 09:01 AM
What a fool... Sounds like the behavior of an angry alchoholic

superd16girl
09-01-2010, 10:50 AM
People are crazy!

Mighty_Mouse_Ep
09-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Wow what a stupid driver glad she got caught. I am thinking about calling in a car for doing something stupid. Not to thread jack but yesterday night my gf and i were sitting in my car at walmart. It's about 9:30 at night and we notice a drivers ed car sitting in the lot. A lady comes by with 2 small kids probably about 5-7 years old. She puts her stuff in the trunk and the kids hop in the back seat with no booster seats or child seats. She then gets in the car and starts backing up while the back doors where the young kids were sitting was still open. So i was like wtf she is a drivers ed teacher treating her kids like that driving off with their doors still open and with out booster seats using a company car for personal use.

EPSU3
09-01-2010, 06:40 PM
update:

Red light cameras ftw. The case is no longer hearsay.

BeaterEP
09-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Awesome.
I was seriously waiting for a follow-up post along those lines, just something that would confirm this crazy bitch gets nailed.

Eff to the Yeah.

jed_averill
09-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Fuck those things man. They flash at random times even though there are no cars.

BeaterEP
09-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Sounds like someone had a bad experience.
Tell me...where exactly did the camera touch you?
:mbiggrin:

jed_averill
09-02-2010, 11:29 AM
The camera only works 2 way lol. I was on a stop on the intersecting lane. It was late at night and it was just flashing like crazy and there are no cars. Maybe it was so fast I didn't see or hear it. But no such car exists yet =]

EPSU3
09-02-2010, 05:48 PM
I live off of I-95 in a high crime area. They can't stop the drug dealers and murders but they sure as hell get their traffic violators.

BeaterEP
09-03-2010, 07:03 AM
The camera only works 2 way lol. I was on a stop on the intersecting lane. It was late at night and it was just flashing like crazy and there are no cars. Maybe it was so fast I didn't see or hear it. But no such car exists yet =]
Whoa man! Sounds like some technical difficulties right there...:nervous:

I live off of I-95 in a high crime area. They can't stop the drug dealers and murders but they sure as hell get their traffic violators.
LOL yeah no shit! I'm in the Austin area, they're effin cuckoo for cocoapuffs during the rush hours around here, the pricks. People trying to get to work or home afterward? Fuck em! The guy slinging rocks on the access road in front of that hotel about 20 yards from where you get pulled over? Meh, whatevs, he's OK.
Pricks. Traffic cops FTL. :thumbd: