PDA

View Full Version : P0107 trouble code...anybody got this before

euroyellow
09-03-2010, 08:14 PM
K so the k24 swap is in and running but it through up a P0107 trouble code and the car is running bad.......

has anybody got this one before. it is the MAP sensor low voltage code

tested it on the scanner at work and had 3 good mechanics trying to figure it out....no luck

It does have low voltage almost nothing .2 volts

changed the sensor and no luck.....cant find any answer to this on threads

classiccelica
09-03-2010, 08:17 PM
I have been asking this question and nobody but one person gave me any help. Good luck bro

euroyellow
09-03-2010, 09:03 PM
yeah sucks i have read many forums......... comes up alot............. but no fix.........
I will post it I get it figured out

classiccelica
09-04-2010, 07:48 AM
From what I can think of since it is running too lean could be the fuel filter, pump going out not enough pressure, fuel pressure regulator, dirty injectors.

euroyellow
09-12-2010, 12:01 PM
So I fixed it.....thankfully

in case anyone runs into this problem here you go........

swapped in a k24a8 with RBC manifold stock throttle body......... through up trouble code p0107 (map sensor)
when the wiring was removed from the sensor it got its 5 volts..........when it was attached it got .20 volts

The fix......took the map sensor off the manifold that came with the k24a8......no more code.no more limp mode

In addition the cars runs great with the k24.......didnt think it would feel that different.......it feels like it should have in the first place