PDA

View Full Version : Car Care Blog. Any suggestions?

RHDmeatwagon
09-06-2010, 03:36 PM
So the company I work for asked me to contribute to the car detailing blog we have.

Is there any how-to's or product reviews you guys would like to see?
Im open to just about anything especially if there is a lot of interest
Thanks

J Mo
09-06-2010, 05:41 PM
im not a hardcore detailer (not yet anyway :) but i think things pertinent to the following would be great:
-- products that protect from UV, aside from tints, sunshades, and car covers
-- headlight restoration kits reviews and related
-- carpetry, fabric, upholstery cleaners for the interior (mostly concerned about products safe for the suede-ish material on our seats)

.. just some suggestions for you -- oh, and if you can review Klasse's All-in-one polish, that would be fantastic too :msmile:

codyep3
09-10-2010, 09:19 AM
im not a hardcore detailer (not yet anyway :) but i think things pertinent to the following would be great:
-- products that protect from UV, aside from tints, sunshades, and car covers
-- headlight restoration kits reviews and related
-- carpetry, fabric, upholstery cleaners for the interior (mostly concerned about products safe for the suede-ish material on our seats)

.. just some suggestions for you -- oh, and if you can review Klasse's All-in-one polish, that would be fantastic too :msmile:

this, especially about our seats

J Mo
09-11-2010, 02:02 PM
OP -- any update on this? interested to see the blog :D

ImportCustomx
09-14-2010, 05:14 AM
Also, clay barring...some guys have no clue what it is.. or how to properly prep a car and wash it before a good /clean/polish/wax.

RHDmeatwagon
09-14-2010, 12:49 PM
Hey guys sorry about the delay. Ive been trying to get some stuff together. (I work 50 hrs a week)
But the blog page is http://ilovecleancars.com/
You have to go bag to the older entries

We have one on headlight restoration, clay bar ad quite a few others.
Im going to use some different products on my seat so if all goes well I'll write up a post on that.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, When I get some free time Id like to give som interior things a shot.

j.lai
10-07-2010, 08:17 AM
The site is looking good, keep up the good work!

EP3tuner410
10-23-2010, 07:09 PM
Anything on our seats would be great!

Suede pisses me off to no end!!!

Since i work in a body shop and paint cars i end up covered in dust and no matter how much i clean the EP or blow myself off and the end of each day those seats take a beating.

We have a professional detailing company that works on all the new cars for sales and they do a great job but they don't speak any damn English so i can't figure for the life of me what they are saying to know what they use when they detail my car...lol