PDA

View Full Version : OK, WTF. I keep trying, but to no avail.

sleepy ep3
09-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Ok so I keep trying to post in the classified section, but it keeps saying that i do not have sufficient privileges. I do not understand why, and I have PM MODS to see why, but no one will respond to me. So I am posting it here in order to get a response. Why can I not post int the WTB section, or in the FS section? :mmad: Not trying to be a dick, just wanting to know whats up

ttttrigg3r
09-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Might be the 200 post requirements. I don't know if they reinstated that or not.

sleepy ep3
09-07-2010, 05:08 PM
Might be the 200 post requirements. I don't know if they reinstated that or not.
Thats weird because it allowed me to post a FS thread when I had only 25 posts. Now I'm over 100 and it will not let me post anymore. I don't want to be a post whore just to be able to sell high quality items to fellow ep-hatchers.

itchy5
09-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Thats weird because it allowed me to post a FS thread when I had only 25 posts. Now I'm over 100 and it will not let me post anymore. I don't want to be a post whore just to be able to sell high quality items to fellow ep-hatchers.

become a sponsor

makavelibranded
09-07-2010, 05:46 PM

they updated the post requirments

ttttrigg3r
09-07-2010, 05:47 PM
u should pm all the mods because I know some of them are pretty busy with life and all.

sleepy ep3
09-07-2010, 06:34 PM
become a sponsor

And that allows you to post? Regardless of post count? The update says it was updated to 100. I have over 100. Like the title says, WTF. I have PM'd all the mods.

shanewdude
09-08-2010, 03:34 AM
... I have PM'd all the mods.

I don't remember getting a pm. :shrug: I'll bring it up with the admins, maybe they can figure out what's going on.

Have you tried adding your parts to your existing fs thread?

oldschoolimport
09-08-2010, 05:59 AM
u should pm all the mods because I know some of them are pretty busy with life and all.good suggestion...

I have PM'd all the mods.really?

I don't remember getting a pm. :shrug:

me either. :mrolleyes:

it is being looked into, now that we know about your situation.

SinisterCivicSi
09-09-2010, 09:42 AM
u should pm all the mods because I know some of them are pretty busy with life and all.

talk about hitting the nail on the head. my apologies to the TS - did you get my pm this morning? i apologize for taking 2 days to reply but like the above statement... we DO have lives that preceed this site. just an FYI i was unable to sign onto the site on tuesday (when you pm'd me), i dont get online after work because my 11 month old baby keeps me hopping on top of the laundry, shower, my dog, and whatever minutes i have left to spend on me, then yesterday i was at the hospital getting needles stuck in my neck to see if i have cancer.... sorry i didnt get online ... i was sleeping off my valium.

we all understand your frustration but Jesus Christ... you pm'd me 3 times AND you started a thread?

And that allows you to post? Regardless of post count? The update says it was updated to 100. I have over 100. Like the title says, WTF. I have PM'd all the mods.

by the posts from other staff, this is a lie. please dont do that, this doesnt do anything but piss the staff off and make us NOT want to help you... its not fair that you make it seem that NO STAFF was willing to help you when it seems as if the only person you contacted was me.

I don't remember getting a pm. :shrug: I'll bring it up with the admins, maybe they can figure out what's going on.

Have you tried adding your parts to your existing fs thread?

if you have an existing thread - you need to do what shane suggested. there is only 1 classifieds thread allowed... all others will be closed and locked. (its in the site rules btw).

now... the problem with your account was resolved this morning and you shouldnt have any other issues. if you do... please pm any staff member that is ONLINE at the time of your issue if you want a reply within the day. I do the best i can when i can get online but as of right now i dont have internet access at home... so my site hours are based off my office hours. my apologies for your inconvienance.

Onasty
09-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Mary puttin people in place:efight: