PDA

View Full Version : What should I get first?

Jiggaboojeff
09-08-2010, 02:27 PM
I got Ingalls Front and Rear Polyurethane Camber Kit with Tein S-Tech springs in mind or should I go with Hawk Performance Ceramic Brakes front and rear? I know it's a stupid question like saying do you want me to die or live. haha my brakes has some meat left to stop but shaky. I just want some of your opinions before I get either one of them. Thanks Alot guys!

jed_averill
09-08-2010, 02:30 PM
Brakes first, at least you have a better chance of living and getting the next upgrade (camber kit). Vice versa, you might end up losing your car.

For real though there's a lot of factors on which you can decide. If you drive safe and defensively, I think your brakes will do.

Jiggaboojeff
09-08-2010, 02:36 PM
I have enough for both but I wont have enough for gas hahaha!!! but that's what I had in mind safety before something that could pretty much kill me! at the same time I don't drive fast I drive local speed haha! Thanks for you opinion dude!

REBUILT CIVIC
09-08-2010, 03:59 PM
yeah i agree with the brakes. if u cant stop then you cant go fast. after the breaks are upgraded i would go for handling mods like some struts, control arms, and strut bars. then start doing stuff to the engine, imo

ep3colin
09-08-2010, 07:52 PM
a nice set of brakes is always a plus

im running some raybestos pads on some slotted rotors, and i love it

Jiggaboojeff
09-08-2010, 11:14 PM
I guess brakes will come before the camber kit. One more question how long do Hawks Ceramic usually last for? I want something that last long unlike kragen which don't last that long. Thanks A Lot guys swear to god I would of gotten the camber kit first haha. Thanks again!!!!

PatrickJamesYu
09-09-2010, 01:15 AM
it's hard to say
depends on how heavy you brake

But I'm confident in saying you will see much better performance and life time out of the Hawks, over the kragens
The Hawks can handle it
cheap replacements, not so much