PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! Spiders!!!

bnovelli
09-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Dear EPhatchers, Apparently spiders love my car. Every day when i get out of work there are at least 3 little white yellowish spiders on my car, and last night i killed them all, then driving home a HUGE one crawled down my windshield inside the car. I damn near crashed, but luckily i killed him with an empty water bottle. I don't know where they are coming from, i thought maybe a tree, but i don't park under trees ever. I think the color might attract them maybe. My Ep is euro yellow, and a lot of bugs are attracted to it in the summer, but spiders?????? I'd love some helpful advice. Thanks.

P.S. I don't want to use raid cuz it will smell real bad.

ImportCustomx
09-09-2010, 11:13 AM
you probably have a nest somewhere..take a look around

take a gander under the spare tire, in the corners of your carpet, inside your cabin filter area...give it a little raid if desperate but do it on a day or 2 when you can leave the windows open.

falah
09-09-2010, 11:14 AM
I used to have spiders in mine too, and bees living inside my driver side mirror lool, I just roll down the windows and they will fly out lool

T_Virus
09-09-2010, 12:13 PM
i got spiders in my car too...

chiwhitesi
09-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Dear EPhatchers, Apparently spiders love my car. Every day when i get out of work there are at least 3 little white yellowish spiders on my car, and last night i killed them all, then driving home a HUGE one crawled down my windshield inside the car. I damn near crashed, but luckily i killed him with an empty water bottle. I don't know where they are coming from, i thought maybe a tree, but i don't park under trees ever. I think the color might attract them maybe. My Ep is euro yellow, and a lot of bugs are attracted to it in the summer, but spiders?????? I'd love some helpful advice. Thanks.

P.S. I don't want to use raid cuz it will smell real bad.

me too, do you park outside under a tree? thats what i have been blaming it on, its getting cold soon so they should be pretty much gone

bnovelli
09-09-2010, 02:13 PM
I guess i'll have to search inside the car, and no i don't park under any trees. Thanks for the advice tho

Jukka
09-09-2010, 02:42 PM
even if you park near trees, you will get them. Every car any one in my family has owned gets spiders in them, and closest tree is in my neighbours yard, about 50 feet away, but just that proximity will still get them in your car. And same things, little yellowish white spiders that come from no where. Every morning i have to break 2 or 3 webs just to get to my car from the front door. I wouldnt worry about it too much. Just think of your self as scottish. In scottish folklore, its lucky to have a spider in your presence.

jedimario
09-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Spiders just melt in this @$%$#$%IN' heat down here...

si03
09-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Great question. I also have em in my and my girls car. I was thinking about bombing it with the house Bombs.
I wonder if I can do that.

oneglory
09-09-2010, 07:02 PM
let one of these off in your car on the weekend:

http://www.killsbugsdead.com/fogger/

the only thing alive will be you. (if you air it out afterwards..)

Twisted-X
09-09-2010, 08:36 PM
The last few times I've had 'em in my car I just put a couple of moth balls in there over a weekend and they disappeared. Worth a shot and doesn't leave a powdery residue like some of the bombs.
My problem is they spun a web in one of my taillights where I can't get to it.

shanewdude
09-10-2010, 03:07 AM
You need to introduce spider predators into your car. Fill it with birds, frogs, wasps and scorpions. Good luck. :thumbu:

bnovelli
09-13-2010, 09:13 AM
Birds, frogs, wasps and scorpions eh??? sounds like a plan thanks yo!

mr_plenty
09-13-2010, 03:49 PM
use one of those raid foggers in the little can. it will do the trick.

superd16girl
09-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Haha I have this problem with my 97 Red Civic and I hate spiders! Spiders just like cars for some reason. I ended up having nightmares over the spiders in my car and my dad was going to spider bomb my car but I thought it would stink too bad and then I would have spiders all over. Good luck with ridding your car of them!

Jukka
09-13-2010, 07:49 PM
You need to introduce spider predators into your car. Fill it with birds, frogs, wasps and scorpions. Good luck. :thumbu:

lmao..best response ever.

K20wagon
09-13-2010, 08:04 PM
I had this same problem bout 6 months ago or so. There would be bout 3 of the yellow white like spiders everytime I would get in my car. Thankfully I am not having that problem anymore though.

mangvue05si
09-14-2010, 02:46 PM
OK, THIS MY COST YOU A LITTLE BIT BUT ITS WORTH IT AND NO SMELL OR ANYTHING!

GET Power Inverter (a single one the cheapest), buy a "home-plug-in" spider/pest thingy, plug this shit into the inverter into your car, and BAM!

by next day no more spiders!

White02_hatch
09-15-2010, 01:59 PM
This is like that ant in the car thread a while back...To bad the dont have spider-eaters like the do ant-eaters lol