PDA

View Full Version : Headers!!

04EpNewb
09-10-2010, 11:26 AM
hey ep3 community,

Kiddracing headers any good? what benefits can you get with them do they remove the catalyic converter as well? i've come across their websist and only sell one type.

I'm lookin for headers that are direct bolt ons anyone know any good brands to reccomend?

apreciate inputs ty!

jh604
09-10-2010, 11:53 AM
depends...you gotta buy 2 and weld 2 k-series blocks together and have them each running down the outsides. I think thats the only way to run headerS on an ep

Passenger
09-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Oh good Lord whats everyones deal with attempting to be sarcastic lately, this place is looking like HT.
Yes Kiddracing header is legit. Definitely one of the best out there.
When you're running a raceheader, you'll need to buy a defouler (tries to prevent running a o2 code) for like $20. I have a RSX Type S specific header, if you choose to do this too (to squeeze out every extra pony possible) you'll need to take it to a mufflershop and get it cut to fit our exhaust piping. (Another $15-25max)
Might have to wipe off the rear of your car a little more often than usual since the cat will be taken off.
Hope this helps some, or should I say, I hope this helped some.

codyep3
09-10-2010, 12:29 PM
depends...you gotta buy 2 and weld 2 k-series blocks together and have them each running down the outsides. I think thats the only way to run headerS on an ep

sarcastic, but thanks for the laughs. Common mistake that people misunderstand.