PDA

View Full Version : Ephatch needs tapatalk!

DericSh
09-12-2010, 12:50 PM
If you guys could get tapatalk installed for the forum i know there would be alot of mobile ephatchers that would be happy! Personally I would be able to visit the site more often if I could get to it from my phone. Since I got married, I dont get much time to spend on the laptop in the afternoons anymore.

If you just look at http://www.tapatalk.com/ you will see that it is free for forum owners. It cost 2.99 for the app but it is worth it, it makes forum reading and posting much easier from your phone!

Just a suggestion,
Deric

Sucka
09-12-2010, 01:06 PM
I think they are looking onto getting it.

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?56600-ADMINS-iphone-users-add-ephatch-to-tapatalk-app&highlight=tapatalk

DericSh
09-12-2010, 01:17 PM
my bad, funny i decide to get on here and post this only two days after mary sees that post.

SinisterCivicSi
09-12-2010, 02:40 PM
lol its all good, i have the program downloaded already i just have to make sure its compltely compatible with the site before i just start getting codes put into the database.. we dont need anymore site issues! lol

i should know something soon, i am going to have JPax give a look at it.. he knows this site better than anyone... if it would be a good upgrade without issues, then its a go.

Garrett
09-12-2010, 04:40 PM
So with tapatalk we can get on our itouch/phones? what about on the android network

Sucka
09-12-2010, 08:12 PM
my bad, funny i decide to get on here and post this only two days after mary sees that post.

it's cool.

lol its all good, i have the program downloaded already i just have to make sure its compltely compatible with the site before i just start getting codes put into the database.. we dont need anymore site issues! lol

i should know something soon, i am going to have JPax give a look at it.. he knows this site better than anyone... if it would be a good upgrade without issues, then its a go.

alright!

chiwhitesi
09-13-2010, 08:35 AM
So with tapatalk we can get on our itouch/phones? what about on the android network

android is good to go too, i have it but the app costs a couple bucks