PDA

View Full Version : My Red Honda Emblem JACKED!

Silvercard
09-12-2010, 01:02 PM
FML! I to the bank on friday and while I was coming back to the car I noticed that the emblem was gone! And when I looked on the grill, I can see that they tried to take it off too but failed. Just to many haters around me. I just drive my car normal not showing it off but this is what i get. I guess Ill replace it...
http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz17/Silver85020/Random/ade5590f.jpg

Sucka
09-12-2010, 01:03 PM
damn that sucks!

oneglory
09-12-2010, 01:55 PM
i went through 4 Si emblems before I just gave up. My hatch is all scratched up from people using knives/screw drivers to steal it.

DgrzEp3
09-12-2010, 02:06 PM
lol after the first time i got my stolen

i gorilla glued my h's on

id rather them snap the h's in half while trying to pry them out

rather than them getting away with my stuff.

urthworm
09-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Wow.. pretty sad, dumb fucks can't afford to buy a honda emblem. I had my si badge on the front for 5 years and nobody touched it, then i gave it to a homie and it was ripped off his car the next weekend...

Silvercard
09-12-2010, 03:00 PM
It is sad. I dont understand why. Im not revving or thinking im the shit with my ep. Just go to college and come back home to go to work. I filled in the keyed line with black paint and somebody craved it out again...

ttttrigg3r
09-12-2010, 03:32 PM
so that's 50$ down the drain? damn thieves.

Garrett
09-12-2010, 04:28 PM
I didnt even know that people did that? haha who the hell steals si emblems too?

jed_averill
09-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Oh man that sucks. Makes me think twice on getting a set.

Silvercard
09-12-2010, 06:49 PM
Yea. I guess im going to leave it with one. I took off the residue and it just shows a H. Im not gonna waste my more money. If I see it on somebody's ricer car around my area, the sledge hammer will be my friend lol

jed_averill
09-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Or we can ask these JDM vendors to lower the price. I seriously think they are overpriced just for a small and slim emblem.

T_Virus
09-13-2010, 12:34 PM
Or we can ask these JDM vendors to lower the price. I seriously think they are overpriced just for a small and slim emblem.

I agree, but it is never going to happen. This is how they make more money because they know suckers like us will buy again.

mugen03
09-13-2010, 01:01 PM
az sucks when it comes to cars man, can always check craigslist to see if you can catch the prick

mangvue05si
09-13-2010, 02:04 PM
WOW DONT YOU JUST LOVE HATERS, BETTER YET POOR-ASS-MOTHER-FUCKERS, yet i know not just happening to us ep's, I hope you get it again and keep the ep love going!

2K3 EP3
10-01-2010, 05:05 PM
yup gotta replace it. let me tell u this. the person that stole ur emblam has bad karma going for them so do good and play ur cards right. do bad and than there is karma. it all works in the end, deuces!

Silvercard
10-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Ill look for another one and get that bitch glued up. That punk with his ricer car hasnt appeared in my area after this happened. And I got some ford focus fuck always dogging me and my car. Ill just let it go get a new emblem and continue. Dont have time to deal with theses fucken haters lol.

satanicboner666
10-04-2010, 11:44 PM
put acura emblems on it so the acura owners wont steal them for their honda integras anymore

username011
02-25-2011, 05:44 PM
One thing we could do is purposely put a scratch into our emblems in such a way as to when we see another red emblem on another car we will no with no doubt that it is YOUR emblem! than just take it back! Ha HA!

It can be just a small scratch but at least if it gets stolen you have SOME chance of finding out who stole it.

mitchlikesbikes
02-25-2011, 08:09 PM
i think i've actually have had the jdm rear emblem on my EP since i bought it without even knowing it was actually a jdm piece until recently. i've been fortunate not to have anyone fuckin with my car around here though. sorry about that man:(

2K3 EP3
02-28-2011, 07:29 PM
karma karma. stay positive, ya dig that?!

krod
02-28-2011, 08:04 PM
sorry to hear about this bro,i want a set of the jdm emblems for my ep as well but wouldnt steal a set.

Silvercard
02-28-2011, 08:05 PM
Just bad luck with my ep....

nmysiismyn
02-28-2011, 09:08 PM
This happens too often and it's ALWAYS a bummer to hear of it happening again.

I live in a ghetto-ass trailer park, swarming with tweakers and other low-lifes and I've had my Red H's for over 6 years with just the tape (no epoxy our glue) (I only had to replace the front one because of rock damage), but I know a lot of people who live nearby, I'm WAY better communities who've got theirs jacked.

I think it's just luck, chance, karma, random or whatever you wanna call it.

All that to say;
I'd encourage you to get another set. Our cars look WAY better with 'em...

Sorry man and best of luck to ya bro!

nmysiismyn
02-28-2011, 09:13 PM
BTW, back when I first bought my EP, there was replica JDM H's on eBay. I bought one for $6 shipped (the price of the Red H Steering Wheel Decal at the time). The Red wasn't as deep, but it looked great and lasted a pretty long time before it started fading.

If I got jacked and they still sold those, I'd be all over it :mcool: and, for under $10, I'm sure others would be too. :tehe:

iDom
03-01-2011, 07:41 AM
I see you live in AZ. I used to live in AZ in Phoenix, on McDowell in between 83rd and 75th at a gated apartment complex and my roommate literally watched someones car be stolen.. A group of 5 or 6 people got in this integra and just pushed it in reverse and popped the clutch and took off. Helped with the police report and everything.. My friend who also has an integra started taking out his ignition fuse he got so worried.. The apartment complex even had patrolling security and that shit STILL happened.. I was RELIEVED when I left that area and went back to Ohio where the only thing people want is lifted non functional POS trucks..

Oh and before that, I lived in Casa Grande.. Talk about Compton of AZ..

Silvercard
03-01-2011, 07:48 AM
I see you live in AZ. I used to live in AZ in Phoenix, on McDowell in between 83rd and 75th at a gated apartment complex and my roommate literally watched someones car be stolen.. A group of 5 or 6 people got in this integra and just pushed it in reverse and popped the clutch and took off. Helped with the police report and everything.. My friend who also has an integra started taking out his ignition fuse he got so worried.. The apartment complex even had patrolling security and that shit STILL happened.. I was RELIEVED when I left that area and went back to Ohio where the only thing people want is lifted non functional POS trucks..

Oh and before that, I lived in Casa Grande.. Talk about Compton of AZ..

Damn. Well I live in the well known area of gangs and ghetto, Sunnyslope, where ricers are out looking for something to take as one can't have anything good looking as it will be eyed on. I had a wrx from a shop I was "testing" and brought it home to pick up some parts, within 4 mins my father said there are some people around the car. Went outside and these fags were admiring my car. I told them that thy can fuck off to there ricer shit. Very unhappy faces afterward.

iDom
03-01-2011, 07:55 AM
Damn. Well I live in the well known area of gangs and ghetto, Sunnyslope, where ricers are out looking for something to take as one can't have anything good looking as it will be eyed on. I had a wrx from a shop I was "testing" and brought it home to pick up some parts, within 4 mins my father said there are some people around the car. Went outside and these fags were admiring my car. I told them that thy can fuck off to there ricer shit. Very unhappy faces afterward.

That's really really unfortunate.. That would give me stomach ulcers.. I have my share of flaws and dings and what not on my car but I still love it. I'm lucky I don't have to worry about theft, more so just dumb ass people slamming their door into my door, and bad drivers. I park waaay out yonder to avoid such things, but you'd still be surprised.. You gotta pay to play :(

nmysiismyn
03-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Now I've got a bad feeling that it's my turn! :msad:
I had to park in a well-known theft-crazy, dark parking lot last night...
I'm in my parking spot now and I'm looking at a DA with our rear H... Just finished driving a half-mile to Starbucks and back I saw another DA rockin' one too. :mrolleyes:

k20si02
03-01-2011, 12:27 PM
i had some on my car for a couple of years and no problem i started a new job at a mall and went in to get my paycheck and came right back and mine were gone. got some new ones for xmas this year from my gf. put them on and they were stolen again last weekend im so pissed. i guess i can be glad that that is all they are taking and not my whole car but it really makes you want to beat the carp out of someone

sifrk32
03-02-2011, 08:48 AM
It makes me wonder is it even worth the extra $$ anymore to only have our cars vandalized by morons.
And to me its not worth it.

edit: But this is only because of my personal experiences on all my cars I've owned. Plus, parking at school lots with freshman driving around my car gets constantly dinged and bumped.

303EP
03-02-2011, 08:58 AM
This happened when I had my rsx, vowed to never get em again when i got my ep3

Ep3crazy
03-22-2011, 06:20 PM
Damn this storys r makin me not want to get one cuz i seen some that the paint gets damaged... But will see wat route i go..

Twisted-X
03-23-2011, 12:08 AM
You could always get a cheap engraver and discreetly put your initials on the badge face somewhere. It would make it really easy to identify the badge on a car later, and there's no way the thief will be able to sand it off.

Nickle n Dimin
05-13-2012, 11:34 AM
You could always get a cheap engraver and discreetly put your initials on the badge face somewhere. It would make it really easy to identify the badge on a car later, and there's no way the thief will be able to sand it off.

good ideas right here i think the gorilla glue is the best though unless you check every car to find your etching within 50 miles

HFPcivicSI
05-14-2012, 11:37 AM
My s2000 antenna on my tC got jacked before in a parking lot back in 07 or 08. I remember thinking to myself how some people are poor pieces of lowlife shit. Its like, do you really need a $20 part that bad? Welfare must suck.

Silvercard
05-14-2012, 06:19 PM
I think it looks better without it lol
http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz17/Silver85020/c12e6be8.jpg
I dont know what society has evolved to. One cant have something that looks somewhat good

superchargedk20
05-15-2012, 09:03 PM
This is gona keep happening. If your gona hook up ur car and have it as ur DD as well , then good luck. I would never hook up my car if i didn't have something else to drive to work and stuff. My ep is never parked anywhere , and thats why I have no thefts ever .

kaotik78
05-16-2012, 04:32 AM
Probably been discussed before, but what about a proximity sensor. Tough if you park next to someone in a parking lot but if your away from others and it get's set off you know someone's messing with your car. Coupled with a remote paging feature to your phone for better range could help as well. Ultimately I like the gorilla glue option. Too bad you couldn't run 120v through it while it's parked!
http://images.wikia.com/robocop/images/3/38/MagnaVolt.jpg

superchargedk20
05-16-2012, 09:42 AM
Lol robocop 2

the_real_7
05-16-2012, 11:30 AM
this is a problem with the famed red signed lost 2 of mine already , and i have Clifford g5 770 , young jits dont care about none of that at 3am , they think this will fit they're 96 coupe ex and itll make it go fastttttterrrrr vroooooooom
\

Silvercard
05-16-2012, 06:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geynA-JYDHE

rufiogeezee
06-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Damn shame, they are like 20 bucks to buy? or 5 if you DIY? what the f--- people. I wish my car was eectrified so that even if people leaned up against it they would get a shocking surprise

queso
06-28-2012, 09:45 PM
bought my emblem for 50 off ebay
im still scared of it gettin stolen since i hear this all the time

gorilla glue it a pretty good idea!

fdnyjon
08-02-2012, 11:08 PM
SMH damn thieves. Had mine for a year already but let me not jinx it

tinman5
08-04-2012, 06:50 AM
My front one got jacked about six months into owning the car. I was gonna replace it, but ended up ordering the cheap badgeless grill from Ebay. I'm okay with it, still I would prefer the emblem. But you cant steal what is not there. I guess I should be glad the rear one has not been messed with. But should that one disappear I will probably fill in the recession and go completely badgeless.

Her-Name's-Ally
08-04-2012, 08:44 AM
It is a sad day when someone can't even enjoy what they have worked hard for. I mean $50-$60 isnt going to break the bank but that is like 3-4 weeks of gas for me.
Just saying thats shitty. making me not want to buy them either...but I probably will cause they look tizight

ninebreaker8
09-04-2012, 10:51 AM

Lol.. I did that too, with my previous integra. Seeing as the thief couldln't steal the badge due to the superglue, they ended up just causing body damage to my car. smashed a window, and even slashed a tire. faced with those potential consequences, i would just personally let them have the badge.

apexracing
09-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Lol.. I did that too, with my previous integra. Seeing as the thief couldln't steal the badge due to the superglue, they ended up just causing body damage to my car. smashed a window, and even slashed a tire. faced with those potential consequences, i would just personally let them have the badge.

Personally i'd stake out the car and catch people in the act. And when i break their arms and hands with a baseball bat, they wont be stealing again for a while...

rhdsirek4
09-15-2012, 04:32 PM
cant have anything good nowadays without worrying about it getting stolen!

ninebreaker8
09-15-2012, 10:23 PM
cant have anything good nowadays without worrying about it getting stolen!
yep.

rhdsirek4
09-16-2012, 09:49 AM
yep.

someone had the balls to steal my cheap after market honda emblem i had put on my ek... i had put it on the hood like the ek9. used a damn screw driver to pop it out. i had double sided tape. messed up my hood. smh

TweleliXtat
09-27-2012, 02:29 PM
hi バーバリー通販 (http://www.burberryjpoutlet.com/ )1 バーバリー 時計 メンズ (http://www.burberrycoatsoutlet.com/ ) バーバリー (http://www.burberrybagsaihu.com/%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E3%83%90%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC-%E3%83%9D%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A3%E3%83%84-%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AC%E3%8 3%BC%E3%83%99%E3%83%AB-10.html )3 バーバリー メンズ (http://www.burberrysaifuoutlet.com/ )4

TweleliXtat
09-27-2012, 02:50 PM
hi バーバリーバッグ (http://www.burberryjpoutlet.com/specials.html )1 http://www.burberrycoatsoutlet.com/ (バーバリー baby http://www.burberrybagsaihu.com/ (バーバリー 店舗 3 ネクタイピン バーバリー (http://www.burberrysaifuoutlet.com/ )4

TweleliXtat
09-27-2012, 02:58 PM
hi バーバリー財布 (http://www.burberryjpoutlet.com/ )1 バーバリー 帽* (http://www.burberrycoatsoutlet.com/ ) バーバリー バッグ (http://www.burberrybagsaihu.com/%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E3%83%90%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC-%E3%83%99%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88-%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AC%E3%8 3%BC%E3%83%99%E3%83%AB-9.html )3 バーバリー burberry (http://www.burberrysaifuoutlet.com/ )4