PDA

View Full Version : State what category you belong in! HONESTLY!...LOL

jerrymouas
09-14-2010, 02:40 PM
i found this on some site that other people had made up.... So tell us what category your in? lol:mbiggrin:

Wheelwhorre - The wheelwhorre gets easily bored of his wheels, therefore he changes wheels like a wh**e changes sex partners. Do not trust the wheelwh**e when he says he has finally settled on a particular set of wheels; he will be on to the next one within a month.

Cruiser - The cruiser is often seen with one arm out the window and obeying the speed limit. Cruising allows him time to check out the scenery and the babes while getting good gas mileage. He favors the quote, "I see them lookin\', so I whip it slow."

Rice Rocketeer - With his full bodykit, oversized spoiler wing, and deafening muffler, the rice rocketeer\'s ride is often mistaken for a spaceship. He enjoys tuna sandwiches, and lives life a quarter mile at a time. For some reason, this type of person is usually a dark hair, dark tan male that speaks mexican.

Drifter - The drifter lives by the motto "You are not in control until you are out of control." Whether at the track, on the streets, or in a mountain touge, he loves burning rubber and putting the e-brake to good use. Usually has lots of money to keep up with the drifting sport. i.e tire changes often, new body work often, can afford to actually build his car to drift specs.

Drifter-Wannabee - This drifter works and gets only close to minimum wage pay, usually drives a really old 240sx or RX-7. His car is usually down due to major breakage due to him drifting with an almost stock 240sx or RX-7, i.e. stock suspension bushings, but calls himself a drifter because he owns a car that has a drifting history. This drifter can barely if not at all afford to build an actual drift spec car nor maintain one.

Sleeper - Do not be fooled by the sleeper\'s stock appearance, his ride is built for speed. He lives by the motto, "Speak softly but carry a big snail." He enjoys seeing the shocked look on the faces of fools who thought they were racing a bone stock car.

Speeddemon - The speeddemon believes speed limits are merely suggestions. He has places to go, and he has to get there fast, so move out the way! He is usually the street racer who goes onto shoulders to prove what an idiot they are when racing on the streets. This speeddemon usually over-estimates the braking capabilities of his car. The speeddemon loves races that tests top end power, i.e races that go up to or past 140mph.

JDMslut - The JDMslut prides himself on overnighting all his parts from Japan. If it\'s not from the land of the rising sun, its not going anywhere near the JDMslut\'s ride. The JDMslut believes that everyone in America is driving on the wrong side of the road. Anything to do with replica is considered a sin or taboo for this JDMslut.

Replicator - The replicator favors the quote, "Fake it til you make it." He saves hundreds of dollars by getting replica parts that look just as good as authentic parts (atleast from far away). EBAY is his favorite place to shop. The replicator is always at a 50/50 chance of the replicated items durability and quality when he buys it. But if it saves him more than 1/2 the cost of the real thing, its the perfect gamble.

Slammer - The slammer\'s main concern in life is getting rid of any and all wheel gap. He dislikes heights and wants his ride to be as close to the ground as possible. Speedbumps are a slammer\'s worst enemy. Slammers go through many coilover\'s within a short time. His car usually has major scuffing on the bottom of all his underbody parts and body kits, and usually has killer offsets.

Trackstar - This trackstar can either be a budget builder or an all out out of budget builder depending on what league he is most interested in or can afford. The trackstar is usually part of a team and usually owns his own shop. There are mild trackstars that have street cars that perform well at a given race track because they are somewhat if not all familiar with the right formula of building a good track car and drive it correctly. Then their are wild trackstars who have unbelievable amount of resources to win some if not most tracking competitions.

Entertainer - The entertainer\'s ride is like a nightclub on wheels. People will roll down their windows to hear the clean crisp quality of his music and tailgate him to get a glimpse of the movie playing in his headrest. The entertainers car is usually equipped with the latest and best technology for the interior, i.e. navigation, subs, stereos, decks, DVD players, neons, etc.

Luxor - This individual loves smooth big engines, and loves smooth riding cars that have an upscale badge to it, no matter how old or new, if it has an upscale make\'s badge on it the Luxor will hop on it. Sometimes they don\'t realize that they are going much faster than the speed limit because their car makes them feel as though they are going slow.

The Paul Walke - The Paul Walker usually says "Dude, I almost had you!" or "I would have won if you didn\'t cheat!" if he loses a race. Usually gets in trouble with the law and is easily recognizable by the law. He is a skilled street racer with lots of pride and usually the type to risk it all. Every race is a race to the finish, no matter the consequences.

jerrymouas
09-14-2010, 02:43 PM
i start... i am a cruiser/ slammer who needs speed and wheel gaps nice and slow

gamma6
09-14-2010, 02:45 PM
if im allowed more than one, id choose cruiser trying to be a slammer... im not slammed, just lowered for now :)

mangvue05si
09-14-2010, 02:57 PM
The Paul Walke.... LOL, "you only won cuz i have a base model K20"

V-D..."It doesnt matter if you win by a car or an inch... a lost is a lost"

I LOVE THAT SHIT

Jmage
09-14-2010, 03:16 PM
I'll fit into the Cruiser for "Obeying Speed Limit" and Winter-Drifter-Wannabee since we can only drift on snow with an EP3 ^^
I'm not into rice nor sleep, just good looking/performing modded car :)

jgn6848
09-14-2010, 03:23 PM
I think im a speeddemon jdmslut

Silvercard
09-14-2010, 03:27 PM
I guess Ill fit into the Cruiser. Dont like showing off. Just drive like a normal person. Sometimes like and old person. Accelerating nice and slow!

Garrett
09-14-2010, 03:33 PM
cruiser/ jdmslut haha

username011
09-14-2010, 03:53 PM
lately ive been obsessed with wheel gap and its rubbed off on my friends and they are now realizing THEIR wheel gap and are being just like me doing anything to get rid of it like the plague..now im tucking as much tire as my car can physically handle and it LOOKS awesome except that I cant drive anywhere. LOL

anyway, great thread!

superd16girl
09-14-2010, 04:13 PM
Speeddemon/ Trackstar. I love Road America :)

Distance
09-14-2010, 04:37 PM
wheelwhore/sleeper.

falah
09-14-2010, 04:47 PM
prefer to be Cruiser/ Paul Walke, it all depends on the mood lol

STP03BlueSI
09-14-2010, 05:41 PM
Depends on the hurricane I am tracking.

affiq
09-14-2010, 05:43 PM
i would say that im a cruiser / sleeper.... more of a sleeper...cause i really love the stock look...and when people ask..i'll just say that i got a stock car...

username011
09-14-2010, 05:46 PM
i would say that im a cruiser / sleeper.... more of a sleeper...cause i really love the stock look...and when people ask..i'll just say that i got a stock car...

Bro, you drive a legit JDM TYPE-R..you must be saying sleeper and stock look for jokes..cause if you drove that type-r where I am everybody would instantly not think of it as a sleeper and they would think of it was a beast. haha

Heitzke
09-14-2010, 05:51 PM
For some reason, this type of person is usually a dark hair, dark tan male that speaks mexican.

Is mexican a language now?

Regardless of this fact, I don't really fit into a category. Mostly cruiser I guess.

EP3SiBoi90
09-14-2010, 06:00 PM
Cruiser, Replicator....and..

Drifter-wannabee, but I swear I'm trying to aim for that Drifter title! :mangel:
about to sell the bimmer too for an TII or NA FC :mbiggrin: I've always loved the Rotary!

Passenger
09-14-2010, 06:22 PM
I dont really fit into any of them except cruiser.

rjmq06
09-14-2010, 06:22 PM
i think im a sleeper
im not a fan of crazy mods/looks
but im a lil bit of jdmslut lolz
cause i want all those crazy performance parts(no bodykits and mods for the body) from japan
and at night i can be a cruiser i like driving special at night and sometimes drive at mountain passes but definitely not a drifter or wannabee drifter cause my car is not RWD
but i wouldnt mind getting RWD someday

ep3egg
09-14-2010, 06:24 PM
slammer/jdmslut

4lugSLUG
09-14-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm just a fat bald kid in a stock ep that speeds and doesn't street race. I just like getting from point a to point b in as little time as possible . What catagory do i fall into? I can't spell catagory today for some reason. WTF?

widebodyeg
09-14-2010, 07:12 PM
im a cruiser and maybe a little bit of a wheelwhorre

Cheep3
09-14-2010, 07:27 PM
Without a doubt - trackstar/speeddemon! :vtec:

jed_averill
09-14-2010, 08:40 PM
I can't find a category to fit in. I'll just make one up.

Poor ass mothaf***ing college student - Poor ass mothaf***ing college student.

K20wagon
09-14-2010, 09:58 PM
I guess I am a cruiser and soon to come a slammer to.

BeaterEP
09-15-2010, 07:49 AM
I can't find a category to fit in. I'll just make one up.

Poor ass mothaf***ing college student - Poor ass mothaf***ing college student.

LOL yup, that sounds right! +1
Mabye we should start the PAMfuCS Crew. :mbiggrin:

jed_averill
09-15-2010, 08:11 AM
LOL yup, that sounds right! +1
Mabye we should start the PAMfuCS Crew. :mbiggrin:

LOL! PAMFUCS sounds so nice to say in real life! It's like Pamf***s

Pamfucs crew for life!

nolimit59
09-15-2010, 08:31 AM
Sleeeeeper! Stock ep3 with a k24a2.

EP3SiBoi90
09-15-2010, 09:55 AM
PAMfuCS

I like that, haha! Fits those of us in college very well!

ttttrigg3r
09-15-2010, 01:38 PM
I would like to claim PAMfuCS status. Hoping one day I'll move onto Sleeper status.

eurosteez
09-15-2010, 02:53 PM
70% sleeper/cruiser
30% speedemon

good thread

affiq
09-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Bro, you drive a legit JDM TYPE-R..you must be saying sleeper and stock look for jokes..cause if you drove that type-r where I am everybody would instantly not think of it as a sleeper and they would think of it was a beast. haha

maybe if i was there..it would be different...but here...most people dont even know what car im driving...when they see an ep3....they would think that its a 2 door jazz/fit...with a 1.5 single cam engine...so...when they say that..all i do is smile....lol

BeaterEP
09-15-2010, 05:35 PM
Fuckin nuts that a Type-R can be a sleeper somewhere.
:thumbu:

CDM 98 ITR
09-16-2010, 05:51 AM
Trackstar / JDM Whore for me =)

Live for the circuit, and the best cars/parts come right from the motherland.

Except overnight shipping is pretty pricey ... More like USPS ground shipping from www.jdmland.com

27rocks
09-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Hahaha these two don't really mix but i would say im a Cruiser / Trackstar. I drive so slow on the streets and always want to get the most efficient gas milage possible. The trackstar part used to be a huge part of my life a few years ago. I used to track my cars all the time and did a ton of auto-x's as well. I always try to get the most out of my pockets and try to shave off as much time around the track as possible lol. I guess my wide stance/bike rack speaks for itself hahaha. Ready to travel yet ready for corners as well.

codyep3
09-16-2010, 11:03 AM
I'm not into rice nor sleep, just good looking/performing modded car :)

Crusier + this ^

jed_averill
09-16-2010, 11:27 AM
Maybe I can make another category besides Pamfucs. I just don't know what to call it but here is a little description.

I enter the freeway to fish for ricers that drive fast and then as they pass by, I downshift and let it go "bbbwwaaaaAAAAAHHHHHH"

27rocks
09-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Maybe I can make another category besides Pamfucs. I just don't know what to call it but here is a little description.

I enter the freeway to fish for ricers that drive fast and then as they pass by, I downshift and let it go "bbbwwaaaaAAAAAHHHHHH"

This is called a ricer as well. You basically outrice the ricer :shrug:

J Mo
09-16-2010, 12:53 PM
i couldnt find a classification that basically says "Stock forever" lol :D

but then, i guess i fit into the cruiser category 80% of the time, then play trackstar the remaining 20% of the time with an otherwise unmodified car :D

mugen03
09-16-2010, 12:54 PM
cruiser/paul walker........................... but not that paul walker description, i choose paul walker because i data log :tehehyper:

DrZfInEsT
09-16-2010, 01:18 PM
Cruiser and wheelwhore fits my description perfectly lol.

jed_averill
09-16-2010, 01:25 PM
This is called a ricer as well. You basically outrice the ricer :shrug:

Supposed to be a joke lol.

Still a Pamfucs here.

Blue03Si
09-16-2010, 01:52 PM
I'd say I'm part JDMslut / Sleeper / Trackstar.

02epk20
09-16-2010, 01:56 PM
99% pamfucs 1% cruiser. but i still hate speedbumps

ep3lookslikeyou
09-16-2010, 02:46 PM
i love the stock jdm look with some engine mods. but seriously every description is hilarious!

BeaterEP
09-16-2010, 05:46 PM
I'd claim some speed demon status, but I don't do crazy shit like passin on shoulders. I do tend to view posted speed limits as more of a suggestion though. :mbiggrin:
Also, I'm trying to come up with an acronym that's a little less vulgar than "Pam fucks" LOL, will report back.

itchy5
09-16-2010, 06:18 PM
jdmslut

ep3colin
09-16-2010, 06:58 PM
definitely cruiser

njpnoy05
09-18-2010, 04:25 PM
pamfucs fa sho!

stealth
09-18-2010, 06:23 PM
Cruiser, wheelwhore (but I may actually be set for a while :mcool: ), former JDMslut (still would be but the spyder doesn't have the same type of market)
But I'd change my favorite quote to be "Don't say my car is topless, say the titties is out" -NAS

sleepy ep3
09-20-2010, 01:35 AM
Sleeper, definitely. Keep it simple, keep it fast. How did this thread get lost in the shuffle?

Deadphishy
09-20-2010, 01:28 PM
Sleeper/Cruiser

I might have a quicker car, however i still don't run it outside the track.

Chinitodenj
09-25-2010, 07:36 AM
JDMslut and Cruisier definitely LMFAO whoever made this is funny

ep3k20
09-27-2010, 12:03 PM
see my moto always was i live my life a 1/4 POUNDER at a time....in those first 3 bites or less......i can hear myself getting fatter

talonXracer
09-27-2010, 01:44 PM
hmmm, sorta a cross between the sleeper, cruiser with an additional catagory, the gearhead (the guy who searchs endlessly for the latest, greatest, gearhead candy, go product and if he cant find it, he makes it)

Ep3 ked
09-27-2010, 02:29 PM
jdmslut

same here