PDA

View Full Version : Miss my EP.

Anrasmor
09-16-2010, 06:39 AM
I don't think I've ever owned a car that I've actually missed when I don't have it. My 240 I missed purely because it was fun, but I do not miss the cash pit it was or the amount of fuel it uesd. Or the lack of AC and driveability. The EP I miss greatly because of what a great car it really is all around.

It's in the body shop currently. They've been waiting on a quarter panel for it since apparently the ones they keep receiving are the wrong model. I have been informed that it won't be finished until next week at some point. It's already been in the shop for a week and a half.:mcry:

boliviasi
09-16-2010, 06:54 AM
they are nice cars for the money....

Anrasmor
09-16-2010, 07:00 AM
I don't generally get attached to cars. I'm not one of those guys that gives his car a name.

ep3colin
09-16-2010, 07:00 PM
i miss my em1 dearly, first car, and no matter if it was slow, slammed and handled like poop

everyone would laugh as i got scraped coming into the school parking lot

i cant get over how many fun times i had with that car

Silvercard
09-16-2010, 09:04 PM
Fun little car. First car of mine and its so fun and reliable. 130k and still kicking ass with black paint fading lol

trippy
09-16-2010, 09:17 PM
mine was in the shop for amonth when i crashed it..it SUCKS

RHCP0801
09-16-2010, 09:20 PM
i havent been able to drive mine for a week since the motor blew....i miss it so much since its just sitting in my driveway dead

jgn6848
09-16-2010, 09:28 PM
i can see how you can get attached.... fun, sporty, roomy, tight cornering, easiest car to work on, not a gas hog even after modding, easy to park, perfect DD.... I beat on her all day and she starts right up the next day. I can afford a newer car but I just can't let her go!!

yay
09-24-2010, 03:27 PM
mines not drivable for a week or 2 too i miss her so much shes in a parking spot infront of my house i say goodnight to her every night =)

Chinitodenj
09-25-2010, 07:23 AM
i have to wait for my reinforcement bars to come in for mine =(!!it takes 6 to 8 weeks!!!! ughh shes sitting in my driveway, she calls my name every night

[Sip]
09-29-2010, 12:55 PM
I miss my EG...my new hatch is the EP :) . Love it. You'll have yours back soon ;)

I hear you though. I take it apart for the winter since I don't have the option of storing it. Drives me nuts driving without my kit, wheels, etc...I can only imagine what it would feel like if my EP was gone.

matt.walton
09-29-2010, 01:11 PM
I got rear ended about 2 years ago, my ep was in the shop for like 6 weeks, I was driving a loaner chevy cavalier and it was like hell lol.

Mighty_Mouse_Ep
09-29-2010, 01:44 PM
I got rear ended about 2 years ago, my ep was in the shop for like 6 weeks, I was driving a loaner chevy cavalier and it was like hell lol.

Same thin happened to me but i got a stupid ass dodge caliber i was like wtf is this

Anrasmor
09-29-2010, 02:08 PM
So after it sat in the shop for almost 4 weeks waiting on the CORRECT driver's rear quarter panel, I finally got it back. Been driving it for about a week and this morning I managed to rear end the vehicle in front of me. First accident I've ever had that was my fault. I'm 26 now and I will admit I was probably a little too close but the traffic had come to an immediate stop on an entrance ramp to another highway with absolutely no warning. I was already slowing down at the moment and when I tried to stop before impact I slid and hit the Mazda CX7 in front of me. Let's see how long it takes to get my car back this time. I've only had the damn thing for 2 months and half of it has been in the body shop...

Ep3 ked
09-29-2010, 02:42 PM
Grim sorry to here that man.. hang in there I know how you feel, I didnt have my ep for 6 months when I was doing my build I was busing it to work and everything. It sucked ass.......

[Sip]
09-30-2010, 06:46 AM
So after it sat in the shop for almost 4 weeks waiting on the CORRECT driver's rear quarter panel, I finally got it back. Been driving it for about a week and this morning I managed to rear end the vehicle in front of me. First accident I've ever had that was my fault. I'm 26 now and I will admit I was probably a little too close but the traffic had come to an immediate stop on an entrance ramp to another highway with absolutely no warning. I was already slowing down at the moment and when I tried to stop before impact I slid and hit the Mazda CX7 in front of me. Let's see how long it takes to get my car back this time. I've only had the damn thing for 2 months and half of it has been in the body shop...

uuggghh...that's terrible o~o . Good luck dude. Buddy of mine at work did the same 2 weeks ago, except his car is trash now.