PDA

View Full Version : Injen Cold Air Intake

Silver03EP3
09-30-2010, 06:21 PM
alright so i can get my hands on an Injen Cold Air Intake for an RSX-S and i wanted to know if i could get this sucker to fit on my ep3...but i have an a3 still :mcry:

if not oh well :/

talonXracer
09-30-2010, 06:23 PM
It can be made to fit, the mount near the filter needs to be "tweaked"

mp_02si
10-01-2010, 05:08 AM
Good intake too. Better than my aem soda straw my engine breathes thru.

Deadphishy
10-01-2010, 06:35 AM
I love my Injen MR cold air intake.

darvaz
10-06-2010, 09:47 PM
I had to use a combination of cable ties and a coat hanger with a little creativity to hold it on. It was meant for a temporary solution but i haven't figured out what to do in place of that.
Also, make extra sure that the counterweight on your shift linkage will clear the intake through all of the gears. I had to cut some plastic from my radiator fan shroud with a dremel to get a fitting angle.

T_Virus
10-07-2010, 12:06 PM
I had to use a combination of cable ties and a coat hanger with a little creativity to hold it on. It was meant for a temporary solution but i haven't figured out what to do in place of that.
Also, make extra sure that the counterweight on your shift linkage will clear the intake through all of the gears. I had to cut some plastic from my radiator fan shroud with a dremel to get a fitting angle.

Wow that bad?

sleepy ep3
10-07-2010, 12:45 PM
I had an Injen CAI, and I hated it. It sat to close to the ground and the air filter was soaked every time it rained. Even with a Hydroshield it didn't matter. I would never buy another one.