PDA

View Full Version : camber kits

PatrickJamesYu
10-10-2010, 09:45 PM
I need a camber kit
are the Megans, Blackworks, or Wickeds trusted brands for camber adjustment arms?
These 3 appear to be in the same price bracket
about $100 for the rears
Am I fine with these or do you recommend a different product?

Let me know your input

Thanks guys

ep3egg
10-10-2010, 09:47 PM
personally i would go with either SPC or skunk2 but that's just me .

ep_hatcher_510
10-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Do you want polyurethane or rubber bushings?
Ingalls and skunk2, skunk2 actually have a pretty neat design where 2 clips holds the bushing from sliding around, Ingalls bushings will tend to slide, and many kits don't have the attachment to bolt the lines on, so you have to use zip ties. Other brands out there are hardrace, buddyclub, spc. All the kits out there have the same function and will work fine, you just have to look into the quality of the bushings they use.

Sucka
10-10-2010, 10:40 PM
I would go with Skunk2/spc/ingals. I have spc rear camber kit for over 4 years now and it's still good.

PatrickJamesYu
10-11-2010, 01:52 AM
Do you want polyurethane or rubber bushings?
Ingalls and skunk2, skunk2 actually have a pretty neat design where 2 clips holds the bushing from sliding around, Ingalls bushings will tend to slide, and many kits don't have the attachment to bolt the lines on, so you have to use zip ties. Other brands out there are hardrace, buddyclub, spc. All the kits out there have the same function and will work fine, you just have to look into the quality of the bushings they use.

I dont know the diff between the bushings.
Poly sounds like it'd be better but I have no clue
input?

ep_hatcher_510
10-11-2010, 08:33 AM
I dont know the diff between the bushings.
Poly sounds like it'd be better but I have no clue
input?

Poly is more harder, more responsive and makes more noise if not lubed well than rubber. Well, not like there is a big difference between the 2 anyways.