PDA

View Full Version : How come I can`t post on WTS

sickep3x1
10-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Hey guys, i`m having trouble trying to post on the WTS, it says i don`t have permission to edit or post because of something about..administrators? Please help, i`m wanting to sell ***EDIT: STUFF*** :mcry:

usedep3
10-11-2010, 04:36 PM
... u dont meet post count requirement. become a site sponser or make some relavent posts. post whoring is lame, don't do it. we're all watching u

Draw7Seven
10-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Seriously once you start one of these threads you go onto a list of people to watch so far as bumping old threads or saying useless things. Ask and answer relevant questions and contribute to the knowledge base. Then sell the items, which should be removed from your original post on this thread.

And welcome to the hatch! We're not assholes, we just have rules to protect people from them.

Distance
10-11-2010, 05:37 PM
didn't i just see a thread like this last night. people need to start reading the stickys on top of every section god dam. anyways ill help you too.

read this

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?56447-Classified-thread-rules-read-follow-understand-or-your-thread-will-be-deleted

shanewdude
10-11-2010, 06:55 PM
^That. :closed_2: