PDA

View Full Version : Neuspeed shifter install?

PatrickJamesYu
10-11-2010, 05:34 PM
I can't seem to find it in the search
anyone have it?
or know how to find it?

PatrickJamesYu
10-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Bump..
If you have it installed, pull your shift boot plate thing off and just take a picture
thanks!

charles
10-12-2010, 07:30 PM
look what google found

http://www.neuspeed.com/data/installs/66.20.61.pdf

PatrickJamesYu
10-12-2010, 10:24 PM
thanks.
I tried google but it popped me to the neuspeed site
And it was like flash or shockwave so I needed a plug in to see it
So I downloaded it
but I didn't properly download so I didn't get to see any instructions.

Thanks though,
I think this is probably what the link was trying to send me to

JaydmEp3
11-26-2010, 11:29 PM
U figure it out yet?I actually have one installed. Easy. Took maybe like 10-15mins.

All u gotta do is loosen the bolts from the neuspeed ss n place over the oem shifter as it begins to bend dwn. Bolt it up and place this white plastic thing over the neuspeed one. And done. Ill post a pic up 2moro morning so u can see it. Alrite dude. Hit me up if u gotz ques.

PatrickJamesYu
11-26-2010, 11:53 PM
U figure it out yet?I actually have one installed. Easy. Took maybe like 10-15mins.

All u gotta do is loosen the bolts from the neuspeed ss n place over the oem shifter as it begins to bend dwn. Bolt it up and place this white plastic thing over the neuspeed one. And done. Ill post a pic up 2moro morning so u can see it. Alrite dude. Hit me up if u gotz ques.

Haha yeah I got it
Looking at the shifter I kinda was like ftw after I installed my friends in a dc2
So when I held my nuespeed in my hands I was clueless

after charles sent me the link with pics I realized if I just looked undereath the shift boot, I totally would see how it goes in

Thanks through bro

JaydmEp3
11-27-2010, 03:12 PM
Haha yea I was the same. I bought it off a fellow ephatcher (love559) I was like hella lost. He gave me directions. N walahh done. How do u like it aftr installed. Think imma get the corsport bushings to improve shifting.

U get the passwordjdm shift knob from jon also huh. Got mine. Feels pretty good.

eroxer310
12-10-2010, 08:17 PM
http://import.neuspeed.com/media/attachments/132_66.20.61.pdf

PatrickJamesYu
12-10-2010, 09:58 PM
Haha yea I was the same. I bought it off a fellow ephatcher (love559) I was like hella lost. He gave me directions. N walahh done. How do u like it aftr installed. Think imma get the corsport bushings to improve shifting.

U get the passwordjdm shift knob from jon also huh. Got mine. Feels pretty good.

Ehh I don't notice much of a difference
just that neutral was thrown way upp

I plan to get the bushings too
But I actually didn't get the shift knob
everyones saying it doesn't fit
so your's fit properly?

tqk
12-14-2010, 10:21 AM
You really don't need to buy the more expensive Neuspeed brand name stuff. I got my generic ones of ebay for like 25 bucks and its the exact same thing as the Neuspeed one. But i do recommend you get the Cosport or generic shifter bushings alos (they make shifting fell really precise), you can also find on ebay for your Ep3. The ones i have are Cosport one ebay from some dude for $20. Cosport sells them at there website for 25 or ebay has generic ones that should work the same for 19.95.

civictype_r04
12-14-2010, 12:32 PM
It comes with instructions.... well I know when I had it it did. But now I got the BCSS and will never look back.